Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mtnl

Thumbs down My Landline not working more then one year. No is :- 22483931

My Name is Raju Verma s/o sh. R.A.S Verma r/o S-46, Pandav Nagar, Opp. Mother Dairy, Patpar Ganj Road, Delhi-92. My Landline no is -011-22483931 but that phone not working more then one years. I have booked lots of complaint to MTNL deptt. thru complaint portal (online) but never ever that complaint should resolved, but every month has been delivered & dues amount sms delivered successfully is my register mobile no. +91-9810164769. I have several time call to mr. Sansar Singh. for resolve that complaint.

I requested to you kindly resolved the issue on priority basis.

Thanx & Regards
    Raju Verma
    Land Line No-011-22483931
    Mob :- +91-9810164769

ankitmeswani is offline Member
    Jun 2011

Default MTNL Broadband Fraud

Hello ,
    This is Ankit Meswani from Mumbai.

We have a MTNL Broadband connection from many years and it was working fine, last month we saw an advertisement about a new internet plan on MTNL so we called their customer service for the same , Now this lady without checking anything she activated and we were happy , the time she activated the new plan our internet stopped, we are just not able to use the internet , the connection has become worst , it is on and of and on and off but this is just not done. So I complained their call center about the issue ( over 50 times) but the people there just kept saying there are server issues, there are issue going on in our area, and some other foolish reasons, its been over a month still they are not helping but just giving us reasons, Finally I complained their general manager and he sent one person to our house , that was also after so many calls , he came and clearly said that for the new plan which that lady activated the wiring is not done in our building and those people are aware about it so the lady should not have activated the plan without asking the local MTNL office . Please see how these guys are working, One person says that plan need different wiring which is not there at all and the other end that lady just activated the plan.

We work from home and we need internet 24 hours , these people are not helping at all, they arr charging us but when we ask for help they are not helping, I can show u how many times i emailed them, and asked on facebook for help , called them but they are not helping,

I am tired, this is mental torcher, we work with international companies and this is not allowed , we might loose our job because of these MTNL guys,
    It is clearly their fault..

Please help me.. I want all compensation for this problem..

Thumbs down No Response from MTNL

My telephone no is 022 26285833

to,
    mtnl,
    mumbai

i zunaid anwar pradhan the secretary of salima-abad building, 1st floor, fidai baug, v p road, andheri west, mumbai 400058, would hereby like to place here that we have been following up with mtnl to do their wiring properly as the wires are going all over in the staircase on all the ground + 6 floors which can be dangerous and is also risky as there are majority of senior citizens staying in the said building.

But we are sorry to state that they are least bothered and their representatives come and demand money saying that mtnl does not have enough man power nor material to do the said work.

Please if this could be taken up and we request help to resolve the said issue, oblige.

yours truly
    zunaid pradhan - 09930381265, zunaid@atozexim.com
    (secretary)

Exclamation Modem is not working

hello sir,
    My Name is Narender Kumar from Nangloi,Delhi - 110041
    i have an MTNL Telephone{Wi-fi Internet Connection} Number 011-25477281 ,
    Sir,Actually thing is, the wifi modem(model no. 450tc1) of my internet connection is not working from this i'm not able to use Internet.
    i used to call them thrice a week through 1504(their complaint tele no.) they say they are coming to rectify my problem.... but no one came yet...
    kindly take any action towards them...
    so that i can use my internet properly

Narender Kumar
    +919810108241

kjrocks is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default Landline not working for the last 11days

Hi Team,

This is to bring to your notice that I have an MTNL landline 25990166, which is not working for the last 11days. Made several complaints but of no use. Complaint numbers are mentioned below 1856, 1551 and 240. No action has been taken. Rather complaints are closed successfully completed. Can you please help with that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mtnl-screenshot_2014-12-28-09-10-58.jpg   Mtnl-screenshot_2014-12-23-20-24-09.jpg   Mtnl-screenshot_2014-12-22-20-01-07.jpg

PURAN CHOUDHARY Guest

Angry Mtnl broadband and telephone?

Dear/Ma'm Iam using MTNL broadband TriB Combo PLan 599 and telephone services for last 2-3 years, in the beginning everthing was perfectly all right, but slowly slowly they start to show their actual services. I'm from print media and most of the time i'm in office, the only communication with my family is through internet or landline, we have mobile facility but if we are paying 800rs. per month for using mtnl broadband so why shouldnt we use that? I'm fed up writing mails to them, neither my telephone line is working nor my broadband connection, Every month i have to call my line man which also make excuses KAL AAYUNGA, HO JAYEEGA ect etc., PLease do the needful. My children and my family using internet for their officail and school use also, beacuse of internet in taday's world nothing is possible.

I shall be very thankful to you.

My telephone number is 28762310 CA number is - 2063345150

Puran Choudhary

Default harrasing for service

hello sir
    i am dr lokesh garg, my phone no. 08882276327 and my email id gargloke@gmail.com
    i have called mtnl office for new connection on 01122221500
    my adreess is
    BG 1/129 paschim vihar
    new delhi 63
    they give me booking no. 53900713
    after 2 days a person named ram singh having mobile no. 09868266255 came to my house and took registration fee of 500
    after 5 days a person saying he is line man of my area named batra saying that no line availabe on my adress, then i asked for refund of money then he says talk to ram singh
    when i called ram singh he said go to sanchar haat in sunder vihar.
    in sanchar haat they talked me vaery rudely and said talk to only ram singh , why u gave money to unauthorised person.
    now ram singh saying he is not responsible for refund. sanchar haat person saying they also not responsible and talk to GM in hari nagar.
    in GM office they not picking up phone.
    now tell me where should i appeal.
    and why should i visit offices for 500
    i want my money back at my home.
    thanking you
    Dr Lokesh Garg
    gargloke@gmail.com

BURHAN ASLAM is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2014

COMPLAINT AGAINST MTNL

MY LANDLINE PHONE NUMBER IS (29945183) MY CA NUMBER IS 2083241069..
    DUE TO VERY POOR AND DISASTER SERVICES GIVEN BY MTNL ...SINCE 2 TO
    THREE YEARS. Internet does not work properly it is always down for many times
    in a day.and goes down for several days also....AFTER the compliant it
    works fine for 1 or 2 days and then goes down for 10 to 15 days.LANDLINE PHONE
    always have disturbing sound.whenever i go to area manager he is not availble
    at sarita vihar branch..service people calls and asks landline and internet working fine or not ????
    but nobody come at home to solve the issue..they come after weeks...then things goes ok for some
    days then after both internet and landline goes down ...no body takes action..due to this torchering
    suffering i incur losses and a wastage of time all the same i paid my bills regularly..so BEFORE 3 MONTHS
    I DECIDED TO DISCONNECT MY connection.i HAVE MAILED MTNL SEVERAL times for disconnection
    i have also phsically submitted application for disconnection ...now problem is for the last three months
    i am recieveing bills ..i am not using their services ..landline and internet i have already diconnected
    all wires and modem and phone since 3 months ..now i am using internet of another
    private company....so before 3 to 4 days i reminded mtnl by mail that why i am still recieving
    bills so today on tuesday 17 november around 3pm afternoon i got a call from mtnl no 9013130421 his name is
    upadhyay he asked ur internet is working fine or not hahaha what a joke ....i then explained everything
    mentioned above to him ...he then replied our area SDM OF SARITA vihar will call you about ur problem
    then after some time a got a call from sdm no 01126971422....he said sir this is not the procedure for disconnection for
    landline and internet u will have to write the apllication and physically submit instrument and modem to ur
    area manager.I WANT TO KNOW HOW HE suddenly arrived after 3 months and telling me the procedure where he was when
    i was suffering since months and years and incurr losses due to non usage of internet and landline...sdm also accepted on phone yes
    there is a problem of underground line in ur area that is abul fazal enclave j block jamia nagar okhla 110025...question is why
    i will pay for the services i have not used for 3 months even i am incurring loss and suffering for 2 to 3 years since new connection
    .also refund my money for all torchering i have faced since years ...kindly look into this matter

burhan aslam khan
    mob no 9899374462

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1. Mtnl iptv
    By Sandeep Kumar. in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 03:16 PM