Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mtnl

parthajeet is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default MTNL does not connect phone despite several reminders

My landline and broadband for phone number 26732826 (Andheri West, Mumbai) is down for the last 2 weeks. I understand there was some problem in my society wiring which has been replaced with new wiring. My society, my wife and I have been pleading with the MTNL team (over phone complaint, in person and online complaints) to have the line connected for the last several days to no avail. What is happening? Why do we have to knock every door at MTNL to get a phone line working that I have been paying for????? Everyday we are promised that it will be done today…but never done. Do they have to be bribed?????!!!

Angry WiFi not working from last 2 months

I am MTNL user in Delhi. I have registered the complaint n number of times on customer care but still wifi is not working. First of all any employee in MTNL hardly have etiquettes to talk to customer and secondary if you complain they do not take it seriously. I told them about my problem and ask them to change modem, they took 1 month to change the modem and even changed modem is not working at all, even worst then the older one. They never bother about customer problems. Services of Delhi Gate, Delhi MTNL office is extremely poor. They harass customer by not providing good services and their annoying behaviour. I should suggest if MTNL can not provide good services to customer it should stop its working instead of irritating people.

Default Mtnl is not listening to complaints

My wifi is not working for last 30 days I have complained several times but they are not even interested in listening to my problem and speak in a rude manner . They have been very unprofessional in their working . My. No. 011-27103582.

22188990 Guest

Default Non-registration of ECS

I have applied for ECS on the above no. more than 2 months ago. But to date it has not been registered by MTNL.
    As such my bills remain unpaid and service to above no. is stopped
    Kindly advise further course of action at my n. 9867670925.

Default Regarding Broad Band Not Working Properly

I registered my complent on 7th of June 2014 that my Broad band is not working in MTNL. but there is no any response till today 11-06-2014. i make call regular to MTNL costmare care and there officers but they all only miss guiding me only. every one say thak today will your problem short out. but problem is not short out till now.
    plz make a necessary step my problem

VIRENDRA KUMAR

HARIOM GUPTA Guest

Exclamation Broad band connection speed problem

C-10/20 Yamuna Vihar
    New Delhi-110053
    Date: 11/07/2014

The Divisional Manager/Area Manager,
    The MTNL Telephone Nigam Ltd.
    East Delhi

Sub: Complaint regarding MTNL Broadband Connection Speed Problem

This is with reference to our Telephone line no. 011-22917186, which also happens to be our Broadband Internet Connection. Since last 1 months we are facing the problem of not getting the accurate speed as per our plan (Plan is 795 combo with speed of 2 MBPS) . We have lodged numerous complaints, also met your officials couple of times regarding the same, but it was all in vain as the problem still exists. We have been given a number of reasons for not getting the speed. mainly server problem from last one month
    we have recently installed the broadband conn
    ection on 4 june 2014 and do not expect this kind of services from MTNL.
    So, requesting you to kindly look into this matter on top priority else we will be forced to discontinue with your services. We hope you will take appropriate actions regarding the same.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely,

HARSH GUPTA

Default Rude customer care representative.

I have been having problems regarding my broadband connection, so I called the customer care representative, but he was so rude and obnoxious, arguing with me for nothing and even after hundreds of complaints no action has been taken. MTNL must employe better and polite individuals for customers.

Angry My Internet Not Working

My Telephone No is 29968205 Is not working properly Last ten days I Was Called my exchange That guys told me this the line man problem & line man told me that is the exchange Problem Thats is my Problem Tel me what can i do is that to complain no. 1504. they told your connection is to far so it is not rechable

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
    JAI PRAKASH
    3/765-DAKSHIN PURI-Dr.Ambaedkar Nagar
    New Delhi-62

I have been calling for past three months..they havent checked the internet doesnt work since 3 months..can someone do something...so annoying..they r useless n should shut the company

Default Non working of my telephone no 011-26682875.

I am very sorry to mention here that my above said telephone is not working since 12th July.

I have booked many complaints and also sent mails to various officers but nothing happened.

I am a senior citizen and cannot run after the officers, I tried to contact some officers through the telephone numbers
    mentioned on the list but no body picks up the phone.

This is the way MTNL is working.

Please help.

New Delhi - 110017.

Mobile : 9810225372.

Rupak Sabharwal Guest

Default Last 5 month broad band is not working

My Phone is not working last 5 months. my land line no- 01125359682.MTNL Technical person saying Pata nahi Kitna time lage sahi hone m hoga jarur. Line m problem hai 2-3 months line sahi hone m lag gye uske baad gye fir inke office staff keh rahe aap pehle bill jama karao fir chalu hoga , Jisservice ki maine use hi nhi ki uska bill kyu dunga & Letter also submit about this complaint in mtnl . I always going MTNL DISTRICT CENTER office Always saying Sir after 2-3 days start your LAND LINE (BROAD BAND). Sir Please take a action about this complaint.

As soon as possible

Your Truly
    Rupak Sabharwal

Anand Sonie Guest

Angry Services to the prepaid number not restored

The number 9869155309 was in pool, in response to complaint no. 849416 on 04/10/14 it was brought out of pool. I was told to recharge but all recharges failed. Number is still disabled. Customer care failed to help in spite of repeated calls. They put on hold for long and then disconnect abruptly.

Default mtnl No 28917513 & Broadband not working

Dear SIr/ Madma,

the said no is not working from 4 days and i have complained n number of times its a pathetic situation as a lot of work get postpones just because of lack of Service from your side

- Jaiprakash

madan lal sharma Guest

Post dead telephone

my name is madan lal sharma my telephone connection is prepaid i also register my complaint my complaint no. is

Telephone No: 22171402

Docket No: 1166
    Complaint date : 10/28/2014 18:7:22
    Exchange : YVR
    Complaint Type : DEAD PHONE
    PENDING AT : Test Desk
    but no action this complaint and mr kk goyal (SDE) mtnl says he is very busy. so my complaint not solve at this time

Default Broadband complaint against connection no. 011-26196567

Dear Concern

This is inform you that my internet tariff plan has changed by MTNL many time without my knowledge but MTNL people saying they
    have received request from our end but it's not true and nobody entertaining my complaint properly
    I need your intervene and resolve this matter Please take care and do the
    needful I sending below conversation for your ref.

=====================================QUOTE======== =============================

krishna rawat <rawatkrish@gmail.com>
    Nov 19 (3 days ago)

to MTNL

Awaiting for your feedback on below mail

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 7:17 PM, krishna rawat <rawatkrish@gmail.com> wrote:

Below point for clarification

1. My Actual plan was Trib combo UL 599 from 09/10/2010.
    2. But without my knowledge MTNL had changed plan "Trib combo UL 599" into "Freedom Combo 795"
    3 And again MTNL has changed plan "Freedom Combo 795" into Trib freedom combo 1899 on 28th October 2014 ( as per MTNL customer care)
    4. Now i want reactivate my Trib combo UL 599 plan which is my actual plan
    5. So finally i need my first plan (trib combo UL 599)
    6. I am again forwarding complaint latter for your ref.

I request to you please resolve this matter on urgent basis

Thanks/Regards

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 1:12 PM, GM(BCP), MTNL <gmbcp@bol.net.in> wrote:
    Your Previous plan was Freedom 795 Combo
    Pl confirm if you want to change in to Freedom 795 Combo

At present you are using TriB AA Actual uses plan
    and 3258 MB;s already used by you, 1 Mb= Rs. 1

you are requested to change your broad band plan in to any UNLIMITED
    or previous Freedom Combo 795. Otherwise Excess billing complaint will be not
    entertain by this office.

S Bahuguna
    PA to GM(BCP)
    P Please do not print this email
    unless it is absolutely necessary.

From: krishna rawat [mailto:rawatkrish@gmail.com]
    Sent: 15 November 2014 12:01
    To: GM(BCP), MTNL
    Subject: Re: BROADBAND COMPLAINT AGAINST CONNECTION NO. 011-26196567

My actual plan was Trib combo UL 599 I was regularly using this plan of last 4 year
    so please reactivate the same plan (Trib combo UL 599) I know new booking has closed against Trib combo UL 599
    but it's not new booking it's only re-activate process
    I am waiting for your prompt reply

Thanks/Regards

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:04 AM, GM(BCP), MTNL <gmbcp@bol.net.in> wrote:

Sir On your request Broad Band plan has been changed in to TriB AA ( Actual Uses Bases)

S Bahuguna
    PA to GM(BCP)
    P Please do not print this email
    unless it is absolutely necessary.

From: krishna rawat [mailto:rawatkrish@gmail.com]
    Sent: 11 November 2014 22:32
    To: edd@bol.net.in; gmbcp@bol.net.in; gmf@bol.net.in; gmccws@bol.net.in; cgmo@bol.net.in; pgmd@bol.net.in; dgmfinbcp@bol.net.in; dgmfnb@bo.net.in
    Subject: BROADBAND COMPLAINT AGAINST CONNECTION NO. 011-26196567

Dear All

Refer the attached document and i want inform you that my internet tariff plan has changed by MTNL without my knowledge but MTNL people saying they have received request from our end but it is not true maybe it is huge confusion Today i was in MTNL office at Bhikaji Kama place with complaint letter but nobody entertaining my complaint if MTNL have any request for tariff changing then they provide me any call record or any proof. and also customer service advise me for withdrawal the connection i am surprised now we need your intervene and resolve this matter Please take care and do the needful

Thanks Regards

Krishna Singh Rawat

================================================== ==UNQUOTE========================================= =======================

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Mtnl iptv
    By Sandeep Kumar. in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 03:16 PM