Thread: Consumer Grievances Redressal Mechanism in BSNL

Post Landline is not working for last 2 weeks

Hi Sir,

I'm Jenson from kerala, my landline and broadband is not working for last two weeks. My landline number is 0470-2669367 and the owner's name is Mercy Jermues.
    please take necessary action for the complaint.thank you

Jenson J

Default Please block my 3 BSNL numbers

Hello BSNL,

I would like to block my three bsnl numbers since they are not in use for long time.

Here are the two numbers.
    9493192412
    9493682412.

Please let me know, if you need anything.

Satyajit
    korlamsatyajit@gmail.com

Default Please block my 3 BSNL numbers

Hello BSNL,

I want to block my 3 BSNL nos, 9493192412, 9493672412, 9493682412 since they are not active from long time.

Satyajit
    korlamsatyajit@gmail.com

Thumbs down Cheating For Money

I've recharge my mobile with 1000 Rs to connect with internet any time.
    Now Suddenly i got a flash message that Rs 10 has been deducted from your account and your current balance is ... Rs.
    Than a message comes and than i know that I've been cheated by activating a service like cricket alert.
    They don't want to accept it as their fault or their system fault nor return my money back.
    It happens once in every month or twice sometimes.
    I've no idea what to do..?

madhu1985 Guest

Question unauthorised deductions

Since 3 to 4 months some unauthorized deductions have been made regularly from the no “521210015-live gizmo” and “567561010-mobizine kannada alert” which I didn’t activate. I had called customer care to complain they said that I might have activated that...When I argued that I never respond such calls or messages then they said that I might activate flash messages. Again I asked why u sends such flash messages then they had no answer.
    Most of my recharged amt is lost by such deductions...I called 4 to 5 times to bsnl customer care every time I got the same reply that within one week ur complaint is resolved but not resolved..After approx 2 months the deductions were stopped but again after 1 month today and yesterday i.e. 11th and 12th of may 2013 I got same msg and lost 30rs..
    They don’t even respond correctly and don’t act accordingly.im fed up by such deductions’ lost more than 100rs...
    When I ask my money back they say that it is not in their hand? R they here to exploit the customers?
    Bsnl is a public limited company the objective of which is to protect the interest of the public but what it is actually doing? We prefer bsnl to other private companies but is it the way to retain the customers?

I need my money back and I need a sincere service from bsnl onwards

madhu1985 Guest

Lightbulb unauthorised deductions

madhu angadi my no 9480644693
    I need my money back and I need a sincere service from bsnl onwards
    madhu angadi my no 9480644693

My phone no 9418146967 , money is being deducted by

applying service without my consent and it has been happening time and again , despite of reminders no improvement. Kindly in future stop it and stop unwanted messages, and refund/credit me the previous all deductions

brijeshraj.kb@gmail.com Guest

Angry Excess charging than the tariff plan and no response to the complaint filled.

Dear sir my name is Brijesh Raj KB, working in All India Radio, Chennai. I am from Cochin, Kerala. Me and my wife holding prepaid SIM provided by BSNL. we are using plan Tariff "ROAM FREE 199". it was ok till we renewed the plan on April 23 2013. But after renewing the plan on April 23 2013 the call rate increased than tariff opted. my no. is 9446036821 and my wife no is 9446086821. we tried to contact customer care through service no. provided by bsnl ie 1503, 04841503, 0441503. none of the call is connected. later we gave up the plan to contact customer care throughthe service no.. Later we logged into bsnl portal and through on line we registered the complaint. Complaint no. are E10KL384192 AND E10KL84217

Case No / Details Req Date MSISDN Booked By Category Sub Category Status/ Pending Closed Date
    E10KL384192 10/05/2013 22:50:25 9446036821 PORTAL Charging Complaints Excess charging CLOSED 11/05/2013 10:57:12

E10KL384217 10/05/2013 22:58:15 9446086821 PORTAL Charging Complaints Excess charging CLOSED 11/05/2013 10:57:53

BY THE TABLE YOU CAN SEE THAT COMPLAINTS ARE CLOSED WITH OUT ATTENDING, I REQUEST STRICT ACTION AGAINST. ALSO SERVICE NUMBER PROVIDED BY THE NETWORK OPERATOR IS USELESS AND CAN'T BE CONTACTED WHILE ROAMING IN ROAM FREE PLAN 199, AFTER PAYING FOR ALL THE SERVICE THIS IS HOW THEY PROVIDE SERVICE I ALSO REQUEST A STERN ACTION AGAINST THIS PROBLEM. I ALSO REQUEST TO REFUND THE AMOUNT EXCESS CHARGED AGAINST CALL TARIFF BY THE BSNL TO MY ACCOUNT.

BRIJESHET Guest

Angry BSNL NO response network with low reponsibility

Default Land line disconnected

Our telephone No:0468 2245167(konny exchange), disconnected due to road works on 05th February 2013. Till the time BSNL people connected the same. So many complaint we given to BSNL Konny, Thirulvalla. But no use. We got the answer like they can't find the cable. We have broand band connection also. We are not getting any service from BSNL, but we are getting bills without any delay. My mother already paid 2 months payment with out getting any service. Now a days they are neglect our complaint.

We need justice.......We need connection back.

Aji N Sam
    ajinsam1982@gmail.com

Default Refund of security deposit

I Mrs. Namita Chatterjee residing at 5,School Road,Birati, Kolkata, WB, 700051, in need of your esteemed support regarding refund of security deposit amount after deducting as per your rules & regulations. And from your end confirmation letter received vide Refund request number 1-6B6S-785 dated 08.10.2012 of Rs.2168.00.

As I am not able to visit your office on a regular interval due to age as well as health. If you please arrange to release the same I will grateful to you. Details furnishing hereunder as ready reference

Refund request number 1-6B6S-785 dated 08.10.2012
    Refund approved date 08.10.2012
    Consumer name Namita Chatterjee
    Billing A/C No. 8006731779
    Consumer ID 3006724257

Waiting for your necessary action in favour of me.
    Namita Chatterjee

deepakmnair Guest

Default BSnl 3G

I have purchased BSNL 3G 14.4 worth Rs 28oo/- from vasai exchange my BSNL no is 9405421338.

The website of BSNL shows the clear range of 3G infact i received a clear network for initial 10 days then thereafter i face network almost daily. I call up and visit vasai exchange asking them to give a good network or refund the dongle amount.

The BSNL employees are just giving assurance but no action is taken.

Deepak Nair.

sandeep satapathy Guest

Angry Non responsiveness of BSNL for a new broadband connection

I have applied for a broadband connection for past a week and in this
    regards their is no contact from the BSNL's side.My corresponding LEAD
    number is-ORCUT13051300001

I need an urgent connection and such an irresponsible attitude puts me
    in trouble.Kindly look into this issue and resolve at faster speed at
    your end.

Default Repair of broad band againsd tele no. 0657- 2302330

My broad band not working for couple of days, my wife complain about , but no one attending, i work in dubai, therefore not able to chage personally. Due to electronic complain system, it is very easy for bsnl to ignore service. No one is answerable.

Satish kumar singh

satish_kr573 @ yahoo.com Guest

Default Repair of broad band againsd tele no. 0657- 2302330

My broad band not working for couple of days, my wife complain about , but no one attending, i work in Dubai, therefore not able to chage personally. Due to electronic complain system, it is very easy for bsnl to ignore service. No one is answerable.

Satish kumar singh