Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Consumer Grievances Redressal Mechanism in BSNL

vivek.vijay1986 is offline Junior Member

Default BSNL Broadband & Landline Troubles 0120-2698444

We've been using BSNL Broadband since last 6 years now. And since then there's a problem with the connection every month and sometimes it's every week.

We've filed a complaint regarding disturbance in the telephone line since last 15 days. Due to this broadband being DSL disconnects every 3-5 minutes.

Now, line man comes and says that please don't disturb us. We'll not do anything about. It's so hot out there and you're disturbing us like this.

He said I can't and will not do any thing. Disturbance in telephone line is still there and we can't use broadband due to this.

We're on Rupees 2300 broadband plan, with taxation included it makes our bill go to Rupees 2500 for a month. That'd mean it's about 90-100 rupees per day.

The people on our local exchange talk so much rubbish and annoying. For every problem they say talk to our SDO.

It's like someone points to someone and that some points to other someone and that someone points back to the first someone.

It's like a vicious circle out there.

Our home address is

1535 - 1536 Sector 5
    Vasundhara
    Ghaziabad UP - 201012

The affected BSNL landline number is
    0120-2698444.

Kindly suggest us what to do here.
    The people at the exchange and line man misbehaves a lot here. Even after several complaining they say it's not our job to attend to your problem and you dare not disturb us again.

Is there still hope for me or should I go ahead and initiate permanent disconnection.

The connection is in the name of both my parents.

Mr. Vijay Kumar Aggarwal and Mrs. Vasha Suparna

My name is Vivek Aggarwal

Mobile No. 9810995475

Affected BSNL Landline number is 0120-2698444.

abhi121u11 is offline Junior Member

Angry Balance Deduction without any info

I was uisng internet pack and when it was about to finished i recharged my number 9408650064 again with additional data pack but the BSNL People cut my balance of 93 INR . Tried to place the complain with customer care but no response from them even they started cutting my call when i tried to call them back again. Please i m looking forward for this complain to resolve asap.

Surabhi Patel

hvvijuka is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

hi 080 25535731 in the name of H M Venkataramana char(now disconeected)took brand band service in the year 2007, at that time the policy of BSNL broard band was that 90 rs /-charges for 3 years for modem and the modem becomes the owners or the owner can purchase one time.\
    since we choose to pay 90/- rs for 3 years, the charges were applied as modem rental for 3 years and after the 3rd year there were no rental charges for model .
    In the year 2013 again the BSNL started charging modem rental charge as 110/- which we had not noticed for reasons, for a year
    and then when we asked for refund they asked us to pay 1500/- to buy the modem and submit a letter for the same, the same was done.
    When I questioned Surya Prakash the incharge of Bangalore BSNL jaynagar division. He outrightly said that they will not refund and the policy has changed.
    My argument is the policy for for new connections the old policy should remain for the old connection, why the sudden change
    I have totally spent 3240/- + 1500 + 1200 = 5940 /- for the modem. I again ask that the BSNL should review this case and return the extra charges levied on this connection.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021