Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Consumer Grievances Redressal Mechanism in BSNL

Subhasanket Ray Guest

Angry Number not in use and number does not exist message

When a particular BSNL number (i.e 09439074161) from Odisha , Bhubaneswar tries to call me (08895563423) , he gets message "NUMBER NOT IN USE" and a voice message "NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST" ..

He has checked his phone for diverts and all settings and I have also verified the same.

the problem is : He only faces problem in a particular area i.e Jaydev vihar area where he lives.

he has cleared this query from BSNL office , but no result...

I can call him..., he can call any BSNL number excep me , anyone can call my number ... but why this problem happens ??????????????????

My friend in bhubaneswar :- 9439074161
    My number is :- 8895563423

Subhasanket Ray

Angry Unauthorised deduction from balance.

Sir, An unauthorized amount of rupees 7 /- for 7 days was deducted today i.e. 27-03-2014, from my mob.no.-9444372720 (Chennai), without my knowledge or consent. On talking to the customer care I was told that your account has been activated for wallpaper, Ia m using a basic model of mobile in that i will never subscribed? .This is highly deceitful and ridiculous as well.Kindly look into the matter.

girish.nie is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2012

I have been using BSNL broadband for more than 6 months now out of which more than 3 months, it is in dead state.
    I had raised a complaint in January and I had to go to BSNL office thrice to get it fixed but within 2 days, again phone and internet stopped working.
    There is no answer from BSNL when I asked why is it so and I don't think there is any point in raising a new complaint as it will be the same thing as before.
    I wanted to disconnect the connection for which BSNL Hoskote asks me to go Bangalore and submit the cancellation form. If that is the case, how come Hoskote office is able to take new phone requests? Or atleast they should take my complaint and forward it to any concerned office.
    The people in BSNL, especially line men are so rude and looks like they disconnect the connection if the person doesn't pay extra money ! (I did not give any extra money)

My Telephone Details:
    080-27931131
    Account Number: 9035662021

I hope atleast consumer court helps in disconnection of the telephone effective from february. Since Feb, the phone is in dead state and its totally unused. Current bill is 1533 which is ridiculous as the phone was not at all in working state.

pankajsingh304@ymail.com Guest

Default BSNL constantly charging for VAS services i never activated

I am a consumer of BSNL Cellone Mobile.

BSNL is constantly charging me for some VAS services which i never activated and don't even know what they are meant for.

BSN # : 9470435577
    Circle : Bihar
    VAS Service: Knowledge pack

A week back, I tried to deactivate that service via a dedicated portal of BSNL VAS, but to my disappointment it didn't get deactivated till date and today again my account is debited for that service.
    The customer care number of BSNL never works - i feel the number is dead.

Please look in to my issue and let me know how i should move ahead.

pankajsingh304@ymail.com Guest

Lightbulb BSNL constantly charging for VAS services i never activated

BSN # : 9470435577
    Circle : Bihar
    VAS Service: Knowledge pack

The customer care number of BSNL never works - i feel the number is dead.

Please look in to my issue and let me know how i should move ahead.

Default non working of telephone/0422-2627744

with reference to your complaint,the cable should be laid for 500 meter which is not possible. Kindly inform whether you are willing to take WIMAX please.-
    Thanking You,
    SDE(PG), CBE-43.

---- Jagadeesan Ramasamy <galaxytexspares@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
    Dear sirs,

kind attn :Mr.R. Sivaraajan, SDE(PG)
    O/o PGM BSNL Mettupalayam Road, Coimbatore-641043

Reg:telephone fault
    ref:0422 262 7744

Inspite of several reminders and complaints given the above mentioned
    telephone fault was not rectified for the lost 5 months.
    i kindly request you to take immediate action to solve the problems.
    with best regards

R.Ragupathy

dear sirs,
    i regret you to intimate to you that instead of several reminders and direct contacts i am unable to get my connection. but surprisingly i recd the telephone bill for this month.
    is it possible to get my service restored.i need your prompt reply in this regard.
    with regards
    R.Raghupathy

Default BSNL constantly charging for VAS services i never activated

BSN # : 9467158942
    Circle : Haryana
    VAS Service: Sizzling World

Since last one month, I tried to deactivate that service via a dedicated portal of BSNL VAS, but to my disappointment it didn't get deactivated till date and today again my account is debited for that service.
    I had contacted the customer care BSNL 3-4 times and every time they responde that this service will be deactivated but it is not deactivted till date.

Please look in to my issue and let me know how i should move ahead. .

Nishy123 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2014

Hello Sir,

I had recharged my cell using the site EasyMobileRecharge.com .Instead of recharging to my cell number I recharged it to some other number by typo error.
    PLease look into the same.
    Below are my details:
    State Bank of India Debit Card Holder : nischal shetty Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
    43 c Block c\r\nNew Alipore
    Kolkatta West Bengal
    700053 India
    Customer's Phone Number : 8277118729
    Customer's E-mail ID : nish.nischal@gmail.com
    Customer's IP Address : 115.242.228.45

BY MISTAKE INSTEAD OF RECHARGING TO MY CELL NUMBER I HAD RECHARGED IT SOME OTHER NUMBER.COULD YOU PLEASE GET THAT AMOUNT FROM THT NUMBER AND CREDIT IT BACK TO MY ACCOUNT.

Below are the details of the cell number to which i recharged by mistake:
    Order No: 37165780
    Mobile/DTH No: 8277118279
    Recharge Amount: 220
    Date: 2014-04-02 14:00:39

When i emailed about the same to them below is the reply tht I got from them:

"Sorry, but we are unable to process your request for canceling the order as the recharge is already successful. The operator does not provide any refund for wrong recharges.

Be very careful from next time to place an order for recharge.";

Please consider and do me the needful.Thanks in advance.

From,
    Nischal Shetty.

a19shah is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Exclamation BSNL WIMAX issue

I have been suffering this problem for arround 2 weeks now. I am from Bhagalpur. I have contacted the wimax technical office on 0641-2421500/0641-2421350 and a guy named Nadeem came to my house, he checked my setup and tried to check the settings while I was watching him do all this. After a while when he was not able to fix the issue he started to leave and said I have fixed everything, which he did not and I said it to him that he cant fool me. Then he said that it will be fixed automatically and asked me for 200Rs then. I asked him for what was this money when he did not even do anything, then he said it is a fixed amount that needs to be paid. Then when I did not give him any money and siad I'll ask at the office about it , he said ohk give whatever I wish like. After that I have tried calling the technical office and no one answers the call, and I am still stuck with this issue, most of the time there is no reception, it says DL_syn in status, the lights on the antenna shows 1 blinking rapidly, other time when it works there is no speed, the lights are 3 on of which 1 blinking.
    I dont understand what to do, I cant dismantle my setup everytime and take it to the office where no one is ready to even see what the issue is.
    Ankit

Saket Kumar Guest

Default BSNL Telephone

My BSNL telephone(0120 2605764) is not working for last 20 days and now I have got the bill for complete month.

I have filed multiple complain to rectify the issue with my phone line but nothing is done.

Saket

georgemohan88 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2013

Default Balance Deduct From My BSNL Prepaid Connection

My name is George Mohan from Kerala I have a complaint regarding for BSNL company my number is that 9400412255. 8-4-2014 BSNL company automatically activate BSNL Mobile TV service( Service Code +554471150) in my Mobile number without my permission & also they Deducted 150Rs from my account. I am not used this service yet. I am already complaint in Bsnl Customer care but they response is very very poor & also BSNL customer service provide is very bad . I am very disturbed about it. please you do something and action against Bsnl Company.Kindly Please help me

Complaint Register No: 4D08KL370300 & 4D09KL373497

I want my refund please as soon as possible.

George Mohan

Default mobile recharge complain

Sir, i recharged my bsnl no. 9450949965 on 18th march 2014 through sbi internet banking and get sms from bsnl for getting my no. Recharge with reference no. 19287334 , when i checked balance,recharged amount was not added to my account. I have complained to bsnl customer care but he said i can not help you to get your money back. I have called them so many time but it have past 20 days and no refund is given in my account yet. Please help me in solving my problem.

Default BSNL recjarge done on wrong number

I rechared my bsnl no.8901349353 online through hdfc card for Rs 200 but i accidentally entered the no.8901319353.I am not able to contact bsnl customer care.The transaction details are as below:
    Transaction id:37683286
    Amount:200
    Number: 8901349353
    Date:11-4-2014 19:00

Plz resolve the issue.
    My email id is devendersharmanitk@gmail.com

Default Callure tune deactivated

R/Sir
    My Mobile No BSNL 8275401314 Vinod Pramod Badge at Akola in Maharashtra My bsnl card is activated callure tune so the callure tune deactivated so the corporate

your Custamar
    V P Badge
    Akola 9823380573

Default callure Tune Diactivated

R/Sir
    My Mobile no BSNL 9422862723 Kailash More at Akola Maharashtra my mobile callure tune bsnl activated so the diactivated my callure tune please cooperate

Your