Thread: Complaint against cheating by Aircel

shubhamjn is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default Complaint against cheating by Aircel

Aircel are cheating their customers again and again. (My number is 9716813858 from NCR region) Aircel limited also not listening the complaints of thier customers. Firstly few days back they give me a cal regrading to activate the caller tune and without taking any action by me they have activated it and cut Rs.30 from my account and when i cal them to complaint and told them to return back my money but they have not return back my money to me and even they make my fool for one week.

And after few days their one executive cal on my number and said that "we have a very good plan regarding caller tune and i am activating that on your phone" he was not asking me he was just informing me that i am going to do this.

And now on 2 Dec i request them to activate a caller tune on my number and told the song to them but they have activated a wrong song, then i cal them and told them to change that caller tune they told me that "sir u yourself change your caller tune that is free cost " and when i take the action they have cut Rs.10 from my account and then also they not set that song for which i have requested. Their customer care executive always mis guide their customers .

This is my request to you that you take strict action against them. Please reply me on my complain as soon as possible to you.

davendra tyagi is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default Complaint against harassment by Airtel

Airtel are cheating their customers again and again. (My number is 9810702752 from delhi region) . i have purchased this no. as a post paid no. in 2005. i have got all the bill on my name and i paid all the bill. and after some time in nov 2006 i have converted this no. in pre paid.
    * In april 2009 recived a cheque from airtel for my balance amount.

*In Oct 12 this no ic disconnected and when i ask reason. the replied .
    this no. is issued on another name . so they cannot continue the no.

* on oct 17 when i went to airtel outlet and call airtel vtm team and after that they issue me another chip and said the chip will be activate in next 10 to 12 days.

*after that chip is not activated.

* then i have mail all the matter to you.

* after that airtel executive mr mohsin khan contact me and said they will
    solve the problem.

*in nov. mid mr mohsin khan again Issue me another chip. and told the no. will be started in next five days.

* i have all the record.

*after five days when i call to mr mohsin they denied to start the no.

* and told me the no. could not be start .

*please provide me the solution.

* till now i am very upset and loss in my bussiness.

*i hope you will provide the best solution for harassment by airtel.and take proper action after that they will not harass any another user.

Davendra Tyagi

kms1664 is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default Internet not working on aircel Wap

I have a been using Aircel for the last 3-4 months. Now recently 20 days back I recharged with 98 pack so that I can use unlimited Internet on my mobile and PC. but since then I am unable to open even a single page on the Internet. Is aircel charging this amount in vain. Most of the people whom I know who are using aircel are unable to connect to the internet using their mobile. even if it connects the page do not open. Please do something regarding this. I want the money back from aircel and even want to close this connection. My aircel number is 9807217944 in the name of Siddharth Mohan Srivastava from UP east (Lucknow). My alternate number is 9936968907. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Siddharth

reddylineking Guest

Angry Mistake

Sir i have done online recharge of aircel from fastrecharge.com bt my account has been debited but not recharged my mobile

Abhijit Ray Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reddylineking View Post
    have you spoken to the Customer care about this, and also *check whether this payment site is authorized by Aircel.

bhandari.soumya12 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reddylineking View Post
    My name is Mr. Soumya Bhandari, having a AIRCEL connetion no-9804901212 for atleast 9 to 10 months only.But recent the deduct Rs.13/- from my balence for automaticallt dialer tune activation wheather my dnd was activated as on 15.02.10 and then i submitted my complain to the company and they give me a docket no on 15.02.10, time 7.50 p.m and the docket no is 1-1665414521 and also give me the assurence to take 72 working hours.but still now they have no solved my problem . and also know about this company that they give assurence daily but they not solve the problem and also known that they all time give another docket daily to still now, but how time they take to solve my problem.if u understand my problem so pls solve my problem. and evrything docoment in my mobile and their assurence, so please do the needfully

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Hello Consumer Court Members,

Always post your complaint with your full contact details and the complaint nos. registered with the customer care so that we can guide you accordingly.

Angry Complaint Against Aircel for cheating their customers

Aircel are cheating their customers again and again. (My number is 9808921324 from UP West region) Aircel limited also not listening the complaints of thier customers. I have activated "DO NOT DISTURB" facility on my phone to avoid any call or SMS on my phone, and was told by the office of Customer Care, that DND facility will be activated on my phone from 19.03.2010. Suddenly, on one day, I received a SMS providing me the scores of the IPL match on my phone. I Complained to the customer care about the same and I was provided a phone number, to de-activate the cricket update. But after trying so many times, the facility could not be de-activated. Again I complained the Customer Care. Officer told me that he is registering my complaint, and the service will be de-activated within 24 hrs but it was not. Again I made the complaint and my complaint no is 1796511110. The office of the customer care asked me sorry and assured me that the amount deducted by my account on that day, will be refunded into my accounts, and no further deductions will be made for cricket updates. But they have not return back my money to me and even they make my fool for one week. Now an amount of Rs. 3/- is being deducted from my account daily, and when I make call to the customer Care, I am told that their system is currently on updation they cannot see the status of my complaint, so please make call after 1-2 hrs. When I try to make call after 1-2 hrs, the call is not connected due to some error.

Manjunathan Guest

Default Aircel customercare is very worst

Im Manjunathan from chennai and my mobile number is 98411 83813. im using this number last three years. I got the sms on 09/04/2010. the sms is
    "You have been given free subscription of Aircel Friend Zone For 10Days, To Talk with new Friends Dial 57000 @ Rs.2. To Deactivate Dial Tollfree 570001"
    I called only onetime to 57000. But Rs.25/- is detacted from my account.
    I called to the Customer care. Mr.SasiKumar has told me that i will check and i will add Rs.25/- in to your Number within 48 hours. But i dosent get the balance till now and i called 198 for complaint 42 times from yesterday, there is no body picking the call and i dosent got any call from Customer care. this is one problem and other problem is I recharged Rs.11/- for 1 paisa sms. But th retailer asking me Rs.12/-.
    on that i send 1 sms, 1 paisa will charged.But i send the 4 sms onetime to my friends team. the charge will be 6 to 8 paisa. What is going on there. What is the purpose for toll free198.

unique Guest

Default The great cheeting mobile company is "AIRCEL"

Dear

I m used AIRCEL No around 1Yr at 1st they r given very good service but last 4/5 months so many time no network and they also active dialar tune automatically active and main things some times they are automatically deduct my blance.So aircel is the most cheeting company in my opinion

V.Ramachandran Guest

Thumbs up Complaint against message

V.Ramachandran Guest

Thumbs up Complaint against message

I got msg from u for recharge of 30 Rs TT value 33 Rs but they give me only 25.60 thats all. and they charge Rs 20 for love picture service its absultly cheeted me I never recharge ther it self my no is 99415 27447

nitin kumar Guest

Post Complaint against cheating by Aircel

Complaint against cheating by Aircel

Aircel are cheating their customers again and again. (My number is 8802439686 from NCR region) Aircel limited also not listening the complaints of thier customers. Firstly few days back they give me a cal regrading to activate the caller tune and without taking any action by me they have activated it and cut Rs.15 from my account and when i cal them to complaint and told them to return back my money but they have not return back my money to me and even they make my fool for one week.

Rajeev Chopra Guest

Thumbs down chor company

by mistake me choose the aircel service , my phone no.880238523 this new number taken for my son , witout any permision company activate the caller tune , next day i loudge compliant in custmer care registed the complaint no.1-2063401738 to deactivate the tune,but they have deducts Rs.30.00 from may account

14.05.10 we recharge Rs 98.00 for pocket internet ,the service not activate ,we contect to 70 times with custmer care
    no body was intrest to solve the problem ,thay are playing like football averytime thay told me a to contect another dept.

Please do something

Gaurav Mishra Guest

Default Cheatin by aircel

I am a Aircel prepaid customer my number is 9716547402 on my number Dialer tune is activated without any information and charges for 10 days are deducted from my prepaid account balance and on calling to the customer care my call is put on hold and disconnected 3 times.I want to know that how gave them right to activate DT on my number without my permission.

1. Aircel Complaint