Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to start DND

Shailesh Naigade Guest

Thumbs down Poor service

I have purchased a 3G DATA Dongle from Airtel Thane,Naupada store on 23rd June 2014.
    Customer service executive assured that the same would start in 24 hrs once you give a call to the help line number the same sequence was followed but the activation took nearly 72hrs for activation,meanwhile the online helpline executive were not clear about the reason for the delay and we were tossed around from technical to customer care executive.
    We enjoyed the internet connection till 4th of July 2014 but post this date a lot of trouble started.Internet connection was becoming difficult.3G data speed was not available.A complaint was launched at the store on 6th of July which was reluctantly taken by the store as there were few more compliant from my residence area.
    I was assured that the complaint would be resolved in 4 working days ,on 7th technical executive called up on the alternative number provided but since the card & dongle was not available with me at the time of call he assured me that he will call in the evening but the call never happened.

Yesterday i called up the helpline once again to receive the shock of life.

First the said call was closed(no confirmation on mail or phone regarding customer satisfaction) and secondly my number was "barred" reason my bill amounting 349 Rs was generated on 4th of July 2014 (due date 24th July 2014) and my credit limit was 300 Rs which was not told to me during purchase I was given 2GB data plan and till 4th July i had consumed only 449 MB of my monthly pack.

Moreever when i confronted the helpline executive Mr Rahul he was rude enough to answer that SMS was sent on my "BARRED" number from our side and you should have your credit limit increased on whihc i told him that i will take the matter to the consumer forum on which he replied that I can go to any forum but i have to pay up first(even though my due date is 25)and then only we can start the number but i explained him that my data paln has not exhausted to this he replied that this the way it works.I demanded i speak to his senior or tema leader both were reluctant to come on line and i was kept on hold for nearly 20 min before the line was disconnected .
    My simple question is during the purchase credit limit and its effects that my monthly plan before exhasution would be barred was not explained.
    My Bill was generated on 4th of july and store still has 300rs as dongle deposit collected from me still the connection was terminated without the courtesy to give a call or message on the alternate number provided.

Kindly help.

Shailesh Naigade.

Default Missing Luggage in Lufthansa Flight

I boarded Lufthansa (UA) flight from Chicago to Delhi with stopover in Frankfurt. When the flight was about to land the co-pilot on the flight told me that some of my luggage is not on the flight, and that will come in the next flight and will be delivered at my residence. Post landed I check that none of my bags were here, on enquiring I was told that both the bags are in Frankfurt and will some by the next flight and will be delivered to my residence the next day by noon. Next day since morning I have been calling Lufthansa but didnt get any response, finally went to the airport to collect my luggage. On reaching I was told that only one bag has come and the other bag is coming in the next flight. After filling multiple forms I was handedover my one bag and was told that the other bag will be delivered at my residence the next day by noon, again! Its been two days since then and I have been calling the Lufthansa guys, the only response is that the bag has been despatched and will reach you shortly. It takes 40 mins from airport to reach my residence and its been 48 HOURS and I have not received anything. I never that Lufthanse could be such crappy company in terms of customer service. Can anyone help me get my luggage back? This is my first complaint, after this I will be lodging a police complaint against the company and some of their employees.

Ria Batra Guest

Default 923358649002

i received a call today (24/09/14)from 923358649002 saying i won 25 lakhs(mentioned co is airtel - related to KBC program).he asked to charge my mobile for 250 rs ( i did)and asked me to provide number on the back of the SIM card. Then this person gave me another number to call : 00923357827702. Then he asked me to switch off my mobile and switch on next morning . Then after talking to my friend i learned they clone Sim(cloning needs switching off mobi for some time) and transfer the amount to their account . I was saved just in time. So all of you need to be careful. I haven't switched off my mobile and lets see whats happens!

Nagaraju g Guest

Default Credit card payment cals of other customer.

Hi My self Nagaraju my mobile number is 9642244002 the above mobile number i am using from last 3 yrs before that it's other customer( Mrs. Sri devi as per bank people confirmation) but already i given information to HDFC Bank tele calling team to update in CRM but still i am getting calls from the collections team i am not happy with bank people languge pls take action aganist tele team.

Expecting revert (9966235402).

Default HTC service related Problem

With deep sense of regret , wish to bring to your notice the following:
    I had bought HTC Desire 500 on 17-Jan-2014. Just after 4 months of usage I had a major problem in the phone-I was unable to get network in both the slots. I had given the phone to the service center who took about a weeks time.They just formatted the handset and gave me back, it could not solve the problem at all so I returned it back the same day. Again after a week they gave me back with the same problem. I again had to give back the phone the same day & they took one month to repair the phone.
    It worked well for just 2 months and I faced another major problem. The battery was getting drained out. The local service engineer said that the mother board was damaged and had to be sent to the service center.They said it would take 2 weeks for them to solve the issue, but even after my repeated follow up for the entire one month with service people at HTC I have not received my handset. Every time I call up they tell me I will receive my handset in a weeks time.
    They only say that we understand your problem, we are sorry, we are waiting for some part to be received, and when asked them to at least mail the details as to when I would receive they told that they cannot mail.
    Yesterday I spoke to Miss Tanvi from HTC & asked for the solution to the problem as it was about 1 month that I have been facing this problem but she was unable to help me. I told that the spares used in the phone during manufacturing were defective so I am facing these problems time and again and as such I need replacement of the phone, for which she regretted. I also asked to if she was sure about the repairs and the handset quality. I asked for extension of warranty for a year which she refused.
    Since I brought the phone I am facing problems
    Please Help me

Dania Guest

Thumbs down Yupp adds transaction amount after entering Credit Card details

I was trying to subscribe to a package on YuppTV and happened to notice that the Customer is mentioned about amount 'X' until the Credit card details are entered and payment is confirmed.
    After hitting 'Make Payment' an additional amount of "Y" is charged in addition to amount 'X' that customer agreed to pay.

I spoke to their representatives and they say that additional amount is the transaction amount which was introduced shortly.

There is no information that transaction amount would be levied. Their representatives claim that is the way of working followed in YuppTV.

They are cheating the customers by not informing about the transaction amount in advance and add after getting the credit card details.

Complete fraud and action is needed.

Post I want to file a complaint against Micromax

I want to register a complaint against Micromax.
    I had given my Micromax handset for repairs (under warranty) to Satguru communications Noida on 20 Oct.I was told that it will take 12-15 days. On asking after the said days I was told it will take another 10 days. After 10 days also the set was in the company .I called customer care Micromax and was told that it will take another month. I then mailed the company and enquired and they could not trace my set with the job sheet no. I had given. I scanned a copy of the same and sent. After a few days I mailed again and was told that the problem had been escalated to higher level. I waited for a week and mailed again They said that they need the scanned copy of job sheet . That means all this time they were not able to locate my set and were bluffing. Now again on mailing and asking the exact nature of problem they have no reply to that. On pestering them to give me an exact date for the repair they called and said that to wait for 15-20 days. This attitude is completely unacceptable. I am being unnecessary harassed for a handset which by now should have been replaced as it is still in warranty.
    Gunika Virlley
    Noida

Dr Irshad Ali shivji Guest

Angry Money back

I started my order till I started my payment it was out stock and money was taken away from my credit account .I want my money back .i tried to contact you foolish people and my call was being cut by you

Default Refund of amount for transaction done in the wrong mobile(aircel) number

Reference number: KOR15010414262400038

My mistake I have done recharge of rs 275( 3g data plan) to incorrect number(7686007693) online.
    I want my refund back ASAP to the bank by which payment was done .

Nitesh

Angry Lenovo Laptop Issue <<#23676-232070#>> 14120800053

Hi Lenovo Team,
    As discussed please find attached Service Reports Of Lenovo Person , there are few which were available with me but in actual person visited 5-6 times to repair the Laptop.

" Visit 1st : Lenovo person visited and Opened up laptop , he failed to found the issue , removed all wires and boards and fixed it up. Work for 1 hour and again started to face the issue. He promise before leaving that if you face issue more contact us again.

" Visit 2nd : Lenovo person visited and opened up the laptop , again failed to sorting the issue . Said that there is Mother Board issue , next time will come up with Mother Board and fix it. This time he came with some Led Light to fix in the laptop. Laptop opened and fix it again.

" Visit 3rd : Lenovo person visited and opened up the laptop again , This time he was here with Motherboard. In a very happily he changed the Mother board and got confused that why laptop doesn't work ? Again failure from Lenovo end. This time he said that power button board issue.

" Visit 4th : Lenovo person visited and opened up the laptop , this time he was with power button board to fix the issue. He changed the power button board but still laptop issue was not fixed. He said there may be issue in the part which I brought.

" Visit 5th : Lenovo person visited and opened up the laptop , this time he came up with again power button board and fixed it. But still laptop was not working.

Is this some kind of foolishness going on from Lenovo people ? After opening of laptop 5 times in last 3 months I have lost my all data from it but I didn't said a word to Lenovo people. Now I can't bear it any more. The device which you have taken it back kindly replace it or reimburse the amount for the same. I am sure that it's a defective device which will give issue in future too after getting over its warranty who will provide service for the same.

I have never seen this kind of harassment. Kindly take a quick decision and take immediate action.

Thnx & Regards,