Thread: VAS USSD service in Reliance activated without my permission

Default VAS USSD service in Reliance activated without my permission

I am using the Reliance GSM number 9883174436 and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting my balance by activating some craps like VAS USSD service..etc..

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Angry Reliance GSM VAS USSD Service activated without permission

I am using reliance GSM number 8101221692 for the last 6 months. I am unhappy about the deductions of my balance in the name of VAS USSD services by reliance without my permission over a long period of time. I request you to stop this service as soon as possible.

Gaurav Kumar

Angry VAS USSD service in Reliance activated without my permission

This is Sasmita Pati from Baripada Orissa I am a Reliance consumer, i am also facing the same problem as VAS USSD service in Reliance is activated without my permission and they regularly deduct Rs 3 from my account. I want this to stop and i want all my balance back please, I cannot post my number here in the forum so if any one wants to contact me can call on 09439205094 (My Husband's No)

Default VAS USSD service in Reliance activated without my permission

I am using the Reliance GSM number 8010701507 and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting my balance by activating some craps like VAS USSD service..etc..

Ravinder Soni

Default vas ussd

Everytime there is some amount deducted from my balance saying that you have been charged for vas ussd.. My number is 8388984165 and I want this deduction to be stopped.

Default Deactivate the VAS USSD Service

I am using the Reliance GSM number 7827301102 and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting my balance by activating some craps like VAS USSD service..etc..
    Also please return the rupees which is get deducted date: 23-02-13 and 27-02-13 for VSA USSD service.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Prakash Awasthi

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

sibasankar Guest

Default vas ussd service activate with out my permission and deduct my balance

i m very fed up for the deducting my balance with out my permission and activated many services. so kindly refund my deducted amount as soon as possilble. and my relience no is 9861735935, and deactivate all services.

Default VAS USSD service

I am using the Reliance GSM number 9864853731 and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting my balance by activating some craps like VAS USSD service. So someone is listening in this forum from Reliance then please unsubscribe this crappy service and further don't activate any VAS service without my permission.

Gitarthi Gogoi

Default VAS USSD service in Reliance activated without my permission

I am using the Reliance GSM number 9027670682 and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting my balance by activating some craps like VAS USSD service..etc..

Himani Arora

devakinandan Guest

Default VAS service in Reliance activeted without my permission

I am using the Reliance GSM@number@8511326172and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting my balance by activating some craps like VAS USSD service..etc..
    So someone is listening in this forum from Reliance then please unsubscribe this crappy service and further don't activate any VAS@service without@my permission.

Post VAS USSD Services

I am using the Reliance GSM number 8882763600 and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting my balance by activating some craps like VAS USSD service..etc..

Dinesh Maurya

Angry VAS WHATS_APP service in Reliance activated without my permission

VAS WHATS_APP service in Reliance activated without my permission

This is a discussion on VAS WHATS_APP service in Reliance activated without my permission within the Mobile forums, part of the Technology category; I am using the Reliance GSM number 9015270114 and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting ..!!

When i call Customer Care they said can't refund! ..

i have a question! why you deduct with no reason and can not able to reason when there is a reason!!????

sindhubhaskar77@gmail.com Guest

Default Deducting payment without prior notice or not activated service

Dear sirs,

i am reliance gsm user and am fed up with their poor service as they are deducting payments without any notice and am not even activated any service. And also customer care is providing very poor service and we have to call altleast 10-12 times so that we can talk to any customer care executive service... Very poor service

1. Airtel: Service Activated without permission
    By R0hit in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 11:59 AM
  2. service activated by airtel without my permission
    By nirajswaram in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 03:55 PM
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 02:29 PM
  4. services activated without permission(Reliance)
    By shivkumar001 in forum Mobile Services