Thread: VAS USSD service in Reliance activated without my permission

praveen chandra sahu Guest

Default VAS USSD service in Reliance activated without my permission

VAS USSD service in Reliance activated without my permission
    This is a discussion on VAS USSD service in Reliance activated without my permission within the Mobile forums, part of the Technology category; I am using the Reliance GSM number 9098170749 and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting ...

vibhav Guest

Default VAS USSD servicein Reliance activated without my permission

I am using the Reliance GSM number 7814634427 and I am fed up with the
    vibhav gupta

Default The same has happened to me

today morning I saw this message Amount Charged for VAS USSD service. My number is 7569834552. Why is this telecom company is doing such an absurd thing again and again. This will not earn them customers respect.
    Rectify it ASAP.

Default Refund for VAS USSD Deduction

I'm using reliance GSM service and my mobile number is +98 9681234042. Rs.3 has been deducted from my account without my permission very frequently for some VAS service. I need refund of all such amount that have been deducted because :-

Firstly, Reliance Communications does not have the authority to deduct balance from a customer without his/her prior approval. This practice of extracting money from the customers without their permission is fundamentally wrong and against the principles of contract. Reliance cannot take up the defence that the customer can apply for refund.

Secondly, Reliance Communications is indulging in fraudulent practices by deduction small amounts frequently and extracting money from the customers.
    I've already registered a complaint in the month of January or so against similar deduction of money from my account for some other VAS. That VAS was for the amount of Rs.20 or so. But from the month of February, Reliance started deducting Rs. 3 for some VAS. Due to many reasons, I could not call up customer care when the information regarding the deduction first reached me. I could call up the customer care for refund only yesterday. And within this span of time, i'm not very sure about the number of times this deduction has happened. You cant expect your customer to call up the customer care for refund every now and them. This is real bad strategy of reliance since one time deduction of a large amount, say Rs. 30, would make the customer call the customer care service for refunds. But deductions of small amounts like Rs.3 will not necessarily initiate the customer to register a complaint until s/he realised the frequency of such deductions.

Kindly give me back all deduction amount. Kindly take all necessary actions . Don't subscribe me to some VAS without my permission in future.

Default regarding 3 rs deduction of vas ussd

hello,

can any one tell me what is vas ussd service and y my 3 rs. is deducted..i dnt want to activate any service..still they r activating service..what the crap is that ???
    i want my 3 rs back..my gsm num is 8657788978

[QUOTE=Unregistered;370559]today morning I saw this message Amount Charged for VAS USSD service. My number is 9529928008 Why is this telecom company is doing such an absurd thing again and again. This will not earn them customers respect.
    Rectify it ASA

Yuvaraj.v Guest

Default Refund of Amount

My Mobile no is 8591715874 and they are deducting every week Rs 3 /- for VAS USSD , i didn't activate this service and without our permission they are activating like this services . So please remove that service from my no and i want my money refund for last weeks.

V.Yuvaraj

Thumbs up always deducting vas ussd 3 rs

I am using the Reliance GSM number 8388945544 and I am fed up with the reliance as they always deducting 3 rs. i am not understanding what can i do this is a new policy to collect charges or what if the reliance company are not deactivated freaking vas ussd thing I need refund of all such amount that have been deducted. I have no choice i change the no. and sim card company. please ensure as soon as possible. thanks

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

[QUOTE=Unregistered;371723]
    Rectify it ASA

Unhappy refund my deductions of ₹3 for VAS USSD services

hi,
    my mobile number is 8302957901. I freqently receive msg saying 3rs charged for VAS USSD services. It had happened 5-6 times. Although i had never activated such services. I request to refund my deducted money from balance.

Default VAS USSD charges deducted without any explanation

I am using Reliance GSM services at +918444022866.

11 march 4:22 pm Rs:1.00
    9 feb 2:16 am Rs 3.00
    8 feb 3:17 am Rs 3.00
    7 feb 4:07 am Rs 3.00
    31 jan 9.33 am Rs 3.00

The above are the no. of times I was charged with VAS USSD charges followed by no reason. I don't even know what it is for and logged into pc to google what it stands for. Once or twice, I didn't notice but it continued. Kindly refund all the deductions.
    You cannot expect your customers to call you up everytime they find a discrepancy in their balance. I have put up with this crap for some time but am not willing to continue...!
    Kindly look into it and refund accordingly.

Angry Reliance VAS USSD Services deactivate

wth is going with u guys ... dis vas ussd service deducted my money 2 times
    deactivated it immediately... other wise i will make sense in this nonsense VAS USSD service
    my no. +918010725770
    New Delhi

Angry

I am using the Reliance GSM number 7814634427 and I am fed up with the
    vibhav gupta

Default Vas ussd

My number is 8287071397,

its really really disgusting if all the operators start doing this practice of deducting amount.. i am fed of receiving messages saying your amount of Rs. 3 is deducted without my approval and knowledge.. things like that will make our life difficult for no genuine reasons. we are not recharging the phone just to let operators missue our money on the cost of using their sim card and services. its horrible.

deepak biswal Guest

Default deduction of reliance vas ussd service from main balance without activation

I am using the Reliance GSM number 7735501991 and I am fed up with the

2. service activated by airtel without my permission
    By nirajswaram in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 03:55 PM
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 02:29 PM
  4. services activated without permission(Reliance)
    By shivkumar001 in forum Mobile Services