• 1 Post By Ravdeep Singh

Thread: Complaint agaisnt Vcare Pack services

SonalRewri is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Angry Complaint agaisnt Vcare Pack services

I bought a new mobile worth Rs 20,200/- in june 2011 and bought a V-Care pack which says an extended warranty for 2 years. for this service I paid Rs 1,500/- extra.

Few days back touch of the phone stopped working. I submitted my phone on 11.07.2012 to get it rectified. I am calling them every day and same answer that we do not have the mother board in store, they are not committing me anything.

Their policy says they will take 7-14 days to rectify the complaint. In case part is not available in market or otherwise time can be extended. Its 03.08.2011 and I haven't received my phone.

I have got this from from form Cariano in kamla nagar. These guys also not giving any response.

My complaint no. - 7274

Default Complaint against Vcare Insurance Mobile services plan

I have bought a new Blackberry 9380 curve mobile worth Rs 16,200/- in April 2012 and bought a V-Care insurance pack which says Mobile service warranty in case of Water damage and screen display damage. for this service I have paid Rs 1,400/- extra.

Few days back touch of the phone stopped working. I submitted my phone on 24.09.2012 to get it rectified. I am calling them every day and same answer that your phone is still in our mobile service center once it will rectified we will inform you. they are not committing me anything.

Their policy says they will take 7-14 days to rectify the complaint. In case part is not available in market or otherwise time can be extended. Its more than one month and I haven't received my phone..

My Job sheet no. - 1064

Vcare aggency name: orien tele services

Default Complaint against Vcare Insurance Mobile services plan

I have bought a new karbonn a9 mobile worth Rs 10000/- in july 2012 and bought a V-Care insurance pack which says Mobile service warranty in case of Water damage and screen display damage. for this service I have paid Rs 700- extra.

Few days back my display broke accidently . I submitted my phone on 4.010.2012 to get it rectified. I am calling them every day and same answer that your phone is still in our mobile service center and your display was not available in the market. once it will rectified we will inform you. they are not committing me anything.

Their policy says they will take 7-14 days to rectify the complaint. In case part is not available in market or otherwise time can be extended. Its more than one and half month and I haven't received my phone..

My Job sheet no. - 1302

K Sandeep Singha is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2012

Default Complaint agaisnt Vcare Pack services

Hello Sir/Madam,
    This is my second post in regards to my phone not returned by VCARE a third party warranty vendor. I gave my phone to repair on Aug'23 2012, Now its already 2013 and they haven't returned my phone till now. I have called them several times but each time I call they say the same thing that I would get a callback in the next 24-48 hours which I never get. They have been saying that it was sent to nokia care to fix but each representative says a different date so i'm confused.It has been already 4 months and they are not giving any proper reply.
    My Job sheet no. - 8276
    Vcare aggency name: orien tele services

Ravdeep Singh Guest

Angry Complaint against Vcare Pack

I have bought a new Motorola RAZR mobile worth Rs 28,000/- in April 2012 and bought a V-Care insurance pack which says Mobile service warranty in case of Water damage and screen display damage. for this service I have paid Rs 2,500/- extra.

The phone was giving me some problems with audio jack and it is still under manufactures warranty . I submitted my phone on 31.12.2012 to get it rectified. I am calling them every day and same answer that your phone is still in the mobile service center once it will rectified we will inform you. They are not committing me anything. Once they said it is being rectified and Also there representative come to my house on my absence & when I call them back they say your phone is still under service.

They say our superiors will contact you withing 24 hours and still I haven't from them .Their policy says they will take 7-14 days to rectify the complaint. In case part is not available in market or otherwise time can be extended. Its more than one month and I haven't received my phone.

My Job sheet no. - 3676

Please suggest a course of action or If i can go to the police for the Fraudulent activities by the vcare team.

V-Care : having its Registered Head Office : CB - 217, 3rd Floor, Naraina Vihar, New Delhi-110028 Called as “ORIEN TELE SERVICES"
    Phone : +91-11-69414540
    Head- Neha.
    zannat50 likes this.

sandeep jindal is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

Exclamation complaint against V-CARE services

I m Sandeep, i bought a HTC mobile model wildfire s A510E on 17/01/2012, and also bought an one year extended service warranty from V-CARE paying Rs. 1000/-. the invoice no of V-CARE receipt was 44739. Due to some problem with the display of the phone i got a complaint logged with V-CARE customer care no on 14.02.2013 and the attendant told me that the phone will be picked withing 12 working days. but not picked. I again called them on 16.02.2013 and she with an apology promised to get the phone picked within two days, again two days gone by but no one came. after one month of first call i got the complaint cancelled having the fact in my mind that 'when no one comes to collect the phone in one month time, what will i do if my phone is picked but not returned'
    i want an action on my complaint, this is an absolute case of breach of trust and fraud.

K Sandeep Singha is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2012

Unhappy Complaint agaisnt Vcare Pack services

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is my Third post in regards to my phone not returned by VCARE a third party warranty vendor. I gave my phone to repair on Aug'23 2012, Now its already 2013 and they haven't returned my phone till now. I have called them several times but each time I call they say the same thing that I would get a callback in the next 24-48 hours which I never get. They have been saying that it was sent to nokia care to fix but each representative says a different date so i'm confused.It has been already 4 months and they are not giving any proper reply.

Their policy says they will take 7-14 days to rectify the complaint. In case part is not available in market or otherwise time can be extended.No action or response has been taken so far and i still haven't got my phone. They are not even ready to return the phone without repairing it. Please help me to get back my phone.

My Job sheet no. - 8276

please suggest a course of action.
    Vcare agency name: orien tele services

Hitesh1978 Guest

Thumbs down VCARE Insurence Worthless

I purchased S3 from NEO Concepts paschim vihar and also I took the VCARE mobile insurence pack worth 3450 for 2 years and to my bad luck I got the chance to use the vcare service in just 2 months as my phone screen got damaged ...first the company executive took 72 hours to collect my phone that excludes sat and sun ....I got the the indication at that step only whats lying ahead for me ..then every time I called up VCARE helpline I was given fabricated replies that used to change on every call ..Neha who used to say that she enjoy a good position at this organisation promised me about giving update on my phone current position in 15 min on 22 June 2013 but I kept waiting for 2 hours but she never called and she also stopped picking my phone ..In short these people are specialised in making people frustated and believe that they have done b@@@@er by taking there insurence policy ..thanks god they are only into mobile insurence and not Life life insurence or the scene would have been more tragic ....

Default Breach of agreement: Vc/13/106846 dated 08.04.2013

CB-217, III Floor, Ring Road
    Naraina, New Delhi – 110 028

BREACH OF AGREEMENT: VC/13/106846 DATED 08.04.2013

Sir / Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to place on record your maltreatment & improper/inadequate services provided by you against YOUR TWO-YEAR WARRANTY under which, against charges of Rs 699, you had undertaken to “provide corrective maintenance service, supply and replacement of defective spare part of the product on account of normal use including any unintentional accidental damage to the product during the term”.

Please note the details:

V-CARE WARRANTY PERIOD: 08.04.2013 – 08.04.2014
    ACCIDENT DAMAGE WARRANTY: 08.04.2013 – 08.04.2015
    AMOUNT PAID: Rs 699

JOB CARD: Serial No. 6195, Dated: 13.06.2013
    Assurance: The Repair will be completed within 7 to 14 Days.

Ever since the expiry of 7 days (since the defect was a minor one), I have been calling the Customer Care Department. Even after more than a dozen calls, no specific answer has been provided as to why you are taking so long to return the handset collected by your Representative. The treatment meted out to me clearly confirms that you are not in any mood to honor the contract.

We fail to understand how you could function in such an autocratic manner, dashing to grounds all the known norms of dealing with customers or honoring your Contract. I, as a law-abiding and tax-paying Indian citizen believe that I have fundamental right to appeal for and get justice. How can business-people like you take general public for granted and why do I suffer for no fault of mine.

I would like to remind you that if you do not provide me the required service and return the handset within 7 days, I will be constrained to seek justice from the competent Consumer Court for your criminal conspiracy, criminal breach of trust and cheating. Please do not expect me to serve any more REMINDERS. I believe that no one, including you, can be above law due to status, influence or power. You certainly cannot dupe ordinary people this way and conduct business in such an autocratic manner defying all norms.

Presently, I have the apprehension that you don’t intend returning my handset. And, I am duty-bound not to let you make such a daring day-light-robbery that you seem to be inclined to do.

Looking forward to your prompt action towards returning my handset to avoid further complications,

H.S. Kukreja July 04, 2013
    President: Amro Pharma Pvt Limited

Default V K Singh

On 13-Oct-12 had purchased a Sony ST23 (Xperia Miro) handset from Oberoi Retail ; Lajpat Nagat-II ; New Delhi . along with the phone i purchased VCare pack from orion tele service ( pack no – VC/12/6085338485 ) for Rs 1000 /- which provided me with extended warranty against physical and liquid damage

in May 2013 (Within 7 months) the screen for my phone got damaged and on 7 May 2013 my phone was sent to orien tele service for redeeming warranty . The executive who came to collect my phone examined and told me to also mention "phone dead" so that any other glitches could also be corrected. i obliged and my phone was taken by vcare for repair (jobcard no - 5016)
    First their policy says they need 7 to 14 days to repair a phone while same service can be given by service center in 2 days. i think it is unjust .
    then on the 18th day I received a call by one Mr Amit from their cashback department who says my phone is irreparable and i can only get 20 % cash back.

my complaints with the company are as follows

1 - The cash back im offered is based on current value and as on todays date after checking all options to buy Rs 12700, while the amount against which im offered cash back is Rs 12000 which their executive Amit says is the market price for a new phone; and 20% is all they can give and they will keep the phone.

2 - the time they taken to settle the claim is absolutely unjustified; as even after 2months no settlement has been done.

Today I am asking to return my handset but as per Mr Amit it has been re-cycled. My question is how my instrument can be re-cycled when the settlement has not been done yet.

I feel i have been cheated of my money and would like you to take action against this company
    All who have already purchased the pack - Your money is already down the drain; don’t give them for repair cos it may never come back plus you have already lost the money, dont lose your time and peace of mind or energy over it.

TO ALL FUTURE MOBILE PHONE BUYERS, IF U READ THIS, DONT PURCHASE VCARE PACK COME WHAT MAY. ABSOLUTE CHEATS WHO WILL WHISK AWAY YOUR MONEY. IF U DONT BELIEVE ME, U CAN LOOK AT OTHER REVIEWS FOR THEM ON THE INTERNET.

Exclamation Complaint against V care : A Cheater Company

I purchased one Handset of HTC last year in May. In that store there was one agent of V care who invited me to take extended warranty for 2 years. Now I got one problem in my handset and I called up them to take my handset on 24th June 2013 ... for last 3 weeks I was calling them about the status of my phone but they were just saying give us 1 week and same every time.

Today after 1 and half month I received call that mobile can not b repaired and we can give you 20% of cash. we do not replace parts and all. this has shattered me mentally and I am so tense that why I went with these cheaters. Now They have played with parts of mobile and their incompetence to resolve the issue has come up. Please let me know how I should go ahead and take action.I have been cheated and would like you to take action against this company.

And would request to authorities: Please close this cheater company and on what basis Big Mobile Store allow them to sit in their shop for selling their cheat policy.
    Kanchan Sharma

abhimanyu verma Guest

Angry Complain against Vcare pack services

I bought a new mobile worth Rs 41000/- in november 2013 and bought a V-Care pack which says an extended warranty for 2 years. for this service they charged 4000/- extra.

Just after 1 week of purchase touch of my phone got broken by accident and I submitted my phone on 21.11.2013 to get it rectified. I am calling them every day and same answer that we do not have the scree in store, they are not committing me anything.

Their policy says they will take 7-14 days to rectify the complaint. In case part is not available in market or otherwise time can be extended. Its 17.12.2013 and I haven't received my phone.

I have got this from Cariano in kamla nagar. These guys also not giving any response.

My job sheet no. - 13537

please suggest a course of action.

Unhappy Not ready to even listen.... what to talk about service

Not ready to even listen.... what to talk about service

SANJAY GROVER Guest

I purchased a Sony Xperia M mobile in the month of September 2013 and got it insured with V Care mobile insurer. In the month of Feb, 2014, I got my mobile damaged. The screen of the mobile was broken for which I made a call at V Care’s telephone Number (The insurance company). They picked my mobile for repair on 18th of Feburary 2014 and told that they would take 7 to 14 working days for the repair. I called on a number of occasions but got the same reply “abhi aapke mobile ka part nahin mil raha, mein koshish karti hoon ki iss week mobile repair ho jaye”. Even after the elapse of one month and eight days I am still to get my mobile phone. Had I not got the mobile insurance, I would have got it repaired within a week from the local market. If such kinds of things happen then why one would go for mobile insurance.

SANJAY GROVER