This is a discussion on Nokia n900 within the Mobile forums, part of the Technology category; nokia care is not reparing my phone (out of Warranty) n saying its irreparable, but all functions are working properly ...
- 07-31-2012, 02:24 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
nokia care is not reparing my phone (out of Warranty) n saying its irreparable,
but all functions are working properly except sim (not working).
I m want to repair my phone. i m paying what they want after repairing the phone.
please solve my problem.
- 08-01-2012, 11:52 AM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following details
1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Device IMEI number.
We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.
Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.
Team Nokia India.
Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:45 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2011, 04:32 PM
- By dr.abyshines in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2010, 03:14 PM
- By shivaniverma in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:23 PM
- By Shahrukh Khalid in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2010, 09:30 AM