This is a discussion on Bsnl within the Mobile forums, part of the Technology category; i m using BSNL prepaid from past 1 years...my number is 9473457063. its validity has over on 15-Apr-2012 . i ...
- 04-21-2012, 11:07 AM #61Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
i m using BSNL prepaid from past 1 years...my number is 9473457063.
its validity has over on 15-Apr-2012 . i tried to recharge with these all e-recharge-: 36,37,39,42,81,110,280.
but it is not getting recharged.
pls help me how could i get my validity bcz right now i m having balance around Rs.550/-.
even i have talked 2 customer Care(BIHAR), but they are not giving any response.
- 08-12-2012, 07:45 AM #62Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
unwanted services activated and the balance was deducted un authorized my mobile number was 9490445445
- 10-06-2012, 07:07 PM #63Unregistered Guest
- 12-17-2012, 10:48 PM #64mohsin Guest
customer care@bad responce
i call to cst care services they are telling we will transfe ur call to my supervisor but till 44 mints ii keep on hold no one is responding a call .i am tring from past 2 days they r not giving correct infomation they dono how to prob a customer and how to talk .if any any concern tthey reply i will transfer ur cal to supervisor 44 mints .
Mobile no 94828711186
my mail id..email@example.com
- 03-03-2013, 08:58 PM #firstname.lastname@example.org Guest
customer id :4018803943, account number : 9032661952 phone number;04427429504 .I will received for u court order. I will pay money. how to pay send email@example.com, or phone for me 9791737355.
- 04-17-2013, 10:41 PM #66Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
BSNL Activated FameonGame service self and diducted money from my account
I am sandeep my mob no is 9410097403 on 6 April 2013 i got a massage of activating fameongame service from 55678
and BSNL deducted 10 rs from my account. I called customer care and he told that service has been deactivated and i will get refund in 10 days DOCKET No is D06UP303290
But after 11 days on 17 April 2013 they again renewed service and deducted Rs 10 from my account. I called there customer care but after putting call on hold for long time the disconnected the call. Help me to get my money back.
- By admin in forum JudgmentsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2009, 08:19 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Land Line PhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2009, 02:12 PM
- By Krishnaveni in forum MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 08:35 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Other DepartmentReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2009, 06:49 PM
- By AVINASH MURKUTE in forum MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2009, 12:17 AM