Thread: Reliance Network Problem

bhairappa is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Reliance Network Problem

Sir my name is Bhairappa Gurav, mob.no.-9930051198.I am facing reliance network problem at my residence (Anupam Darshan, Room No.102, Plot No.72, Sec-35, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai). I have made many complaints to reliance customer care but no response. Then I contacted secretary office and explained about network problem on 9/7/2012 they told me it will be solved within 5 days. Again I contacted on 13/7/2012 & asked about the problem. Replied me that it is in process it will be solved. Today I asked to secretory office again but reply is same- ie. wait till problem is solved. Still no any person from reliance visited my area or no any response call from them. I am waiting since 2/7/2012. Please help me.

R_COMcare1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bhairappa View Post

R_COMcare1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bhairappa View Post

Cheers,

Default Reliance network problem in my residence

Sir my name is Madhup kumar, mob.no.-8010199350.I am also facing reliance network problem at my residence (B-60, near silver line life care, gali no1 west vinod nagar (mangalam New delhi 110092) ). I have made many complaints to reliance customer care but no response.

giany ram Guest

Default network problem

dear sir, Maine reliance 3g data card model mf190 purchase kya tha laken mare address per network nahi aa raha hai .

Quote Originally Posted by giany ram View Post

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

Angry Reliance GSM network not working since more than 24 Hr.

I am using Reliance GSM sim card since 5 months from last 24 hrs no sim card of reliance of reliance GSm is catching network ,
    Please try to solve it as soon as possible. I am facing so much problem in it.

Jun 2010

Please try to solve it as soon as possible. I am facing so much problem in it.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Default Network Problem

My name is Tarun Sharma, mob.no.-9528304409. I am facing reliance network problem at my present address(Sharda Vihar, Dayalbagh, Agra ). I have made many complaints to reliance customer care but there is no response. Please help me.

Default Worst Service Provider In internet is Reliance Communication

Please dont ever go 4 reliance worst service infarct no service

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

RCom Care

Post Network Problem

sir my name is Nirav Puj
    I am facing the network problem
    my cell no is +918306342439