This is a discussion on Outgoing barred within the Mobile forums, part of the Technology category; Dear Sir, My Name is Rajesh Upadhyay. We have taken 6 CUG connections from Airtel Through Voicecom Technologies, Bank Street, ...
- 09-21-2009, 12:17 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
My Name is Rajesh Upadhyay. We have taken 6 CUG connections from Airtel Through Voicecom Technologies, Bank Street, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
Since then we all have been facing trouble with the Airtel connection.
Sales Person of Voicecom (Mr. Manmohan) came to office and while discussions he committed that he will get the Security Deposit charges of Rs. 500/- waived off especially for two persons (myself and other colleague). Accordingly we got welcome letters also in which security deposit charges were zero.
Bill for the first month was delayed. Bill was to be delivered before 16.8.2009 but it was delivered on 24.8.2009 and it was including Activation charges of Rs. 500.
I talked to Ms. Rita of billing section, she said that Airtel will waive off activation/security deposit charges only if I have any documentary proof. I gave them scanned copy of Welcome letter which does not include any figure of Rs.500/-. Airtel is not honouring the commitments made by their sales person.
I didnít receive my second bill. I downloaded it from Airtel site. Bill is again reflecting an amount of Rs. 500/-.
Bill due date is still 24.9.2009 but outgoing of my number was barred from 17.9.2009. Till date I have not received my bill at residence. I have paid the bill through cheque of Rs.803/- (Bill amount Rs. 802.87).
I am really irritated and frustrated.
Please suggest what to do?
- By ajit singh in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2012, 04:36 PM
- By bunty1t in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:31 PM
- By Rohit Kurapati in forum MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2009, 10:30 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing ProblemReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2009, 09:50 PM
- By gulrez in forum MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:12 PM