Thread: complain against the mobile store

nilay007 is offline Junior Member

Default Mobile Store cheated me of Rs 11,400 through cashback offer

Mobile Store has cheated me of Rs 11, 400 using this cashback offer scam. I haven't received my cashback on 2 phones since 3 months. My cashback claim was received by Mobile Store on Dec 17th. I have contacted their call centre 8-9 times (request number: R100001153). After repeatedly calling their customer care, I got a call from them on 3rd February saying that my 2 cheques were being despatched and I would receive it maximum by next week (till 13th feb). I called up on 14th feb again and was told to wait just one week more. I called up again on 21st feb and was told that the despatch got delayed and maximum of 2 weeks would be taken (otherwise their agent Vijaykumar/ Raju promised that the amount would be credited directly to my account if I didn't receive the cheque). My receipt number is DL / 33778. These were the amounts as I was told by their agent-

1- Rs 1, 341, 35 (Samsung Omnia Pro- 5% cashback coupon)
    2- Rs 10, 129.81 (Sony Satio- 35% cashback coupon)

Its 8th March today and I still don't have the cheques. I called up the customer cell 3 times today and everytime I'm told to speak to a Supervisor. When I call up in the afternoon or morning to speak to them, they say no supervisor is available. I asked them to get their supervisors to call me up and no one bothered to do that. These are the agents in the call centre I have spoken to chasing the issue in the past 6 weeks-

-Vijaykumar
    -Raju
    - Pratik Lokhande
    - Deepali
    - Sajid Sheikh

All of them kept delaying saying 1 more week, 2 more week everytime I call up. I have had enough of this. If I don't receive the cheques as has been promised to me totalling up to Rs 11, 470, I will be forced to move to the Consumer Court.

Jinu Guest

Thumbs down The Mobile Store don't go

Purchased a Nokia 5800 from The Mobile Store, ECR Road ,Thiruvanmiyur ,Chennai. The new mobile having color patch in the screen this has been identified and informed the store by next day .They are not ready to replace me with the same color mobile since the color (Black ) I chose is having high demand and they need to pull the undemanding color that in stock with there for long time. Please don’t go to “The Moble Store” for new mobiles if you expecting a service.

gurvinder singh Guest

Default online order

sir i m gurvinde singh from new delhi..i placed a online order of NOKIA 5800 EXPRESS MUSIC PHONE..on 8/3/10...amount has been dedected from my card...my order no.is 110146548.they can delivery in india max. 3 day,s ..i called cus.care & my complane no is..C100000180..but almost 6 day,s has completed & still waiting for my delivery...

9718520092

manjeet singh Guest

Thumbs up regarding refund

Dear Sir, I have purchase a mobile from Mobile Store, Panchkula, Sector-11, HRY. on near about in the days of Diwali Occassion. My mobile model is P1i made Sony Ericsson. On that purchase there was a scheme of Scratch Coupon and in that coupon was 5% discount and that 5% discount was given by through cheque or demand draft. I contact at mobile store lot of time but that is vain due to non refundable from company or though mobile store. I am fed up about these happenings and harrassment also. So you are requested to please look into this matter and refund my 5% dixount also. Kindly note my mail id mbamanjet@gmail.com or contact no. is 09417179765 as early as possible. Thanks

Manjeet Singh
    PH. 09417179765

gurvinder singh Guest

Default online order after 7 day,s still waiting to my delivery

hi i m gurvinder singh from new delhi i placed a online order of NOKIA 5800 EXPRESS MUSIC mobile on 8/3/10...my order no is..110146548..& delivery in india max. 3 day,s ,i called cus care so many times but they r not giving me correct detail about delivery.....my complane no is..C100000180...so it,s my painful exep.with mobile store...gurvinder singh

GURVINDER SINGH Guest

Default after 8 day,s mobile delivery nt happend

sir i m gurvinde singh from new delhi..i placed a online order of NOKIA 5800 EXPRESS MUSIC PHONE..on 8/3/10...amount has been dedected from my card...my order no.is 110146548.they can delivery in india max. 3 day,s ..i called cus.care & my complane no is..C100000180..but almost 8 day,s has completed & still waiting for my delivery...

9718520092

kiran rao Guest

Angry Non receipt of paise back cash back offer on purchase of mobile phone

This is with regard to non receipt of cash back offer. I had purchased one mobile set bearing model No. Sony Ericsson F305 from your branch at G-46, Lower Ground Floor, Tech Mark Mall, Whitefield Road, Bangalore – 66 on 7th Sept 09 by paying Rs 6549.

I was given an offer at the local store that I would get a cash back of 5% on the list price for the purchase made for which I had filled a form and mailed my details along with my address proof to the above office as requested by your representative at Blore branch. The envelope was mailed to you on7.9.09 through courier.

As per information on the form it was mentioned that the cash back cheque would be sent to my bank address within 4-5 weeks, but to my surprise even after 25 weeks the said amount has not been credited to my bank account nor any communication has been sent to me.

It is sad to notice that the customer has to spend his time, money & energy on a simple transaction of this nature. Without much delay request you to credit the amount mentioned and abide by the notice that has been published by your Company.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by kiran rao View Post

Send a written complaint to the Head and the store manager of Mobile store via registered post and ask them for the refund + 12% interest + damages, wait for their response and revert us back.

ibikashjain is offline Junior Member

Order no 11*****26

HI,

This is just to bring a very important issue to you. This is just to let you know the performance of Essar's subsidiary "The Mobile Store" and request to do the needful.

I placed an online order for a mobile on Feb **, 20010. The order number is 11****26. While placing the order I was promised that I would get the delivery withing three working days. If I am not wrong three working days after Feb 28 end by March 6 or 7 (at the most). The product is not delivered by that time. When I tried calling up the Customer Care department, they said-"We don't have any information regarding your order.( !!!) We'll call you back withing 24 to 48 hours". I thought of getting the query cleared and shut the phone.
    Not surprisingly, I didn't receive any call withing the specified time. I again called them on around Feb 10, "We don't have any information regarding your order. We'll call you back withing 24 to 48 hours",- the CCE said. Wow great deal of Job. But again no call was given.:@

On the next day, we once again tried our luck.... but the same sentence was said in the reply ( theirs people are very good at learning things by heart, I must say!!!) .

Nothing nothing nothing happened. (Even I have done a written correspondence to you as well. I wonder if you've received that!!!):D

Now its been almost 17 days, and I don't know what else is going to happen.

Will anybody say when shall I receive my order??? Is anyone listening??? I'm marking this mail to lots of person. I think "The mobile store" subsidiary of Essar group. It is just bringing bad name to itself and the core group, isn't it?
    Last edited by ibikashjain; 03-18-2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: 2010 instead of 2010 (typos)

Amardeep is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

I bought a Samsung Omnia Pro 7320 from the Mobile Store, RT Nagar, Bangalore. A day later I found out that some of its features like Bluetooth and WiFi did not work. On approaching the Mobile Store and the Samsung service center who were unable to address my complaint, I approached the consumer court. After three hearings the court told me that the MObile Store will be called in the court and will be asked to refund the money.
    Nothing has happened as yet.
    Now I do not know what to do as it has been four months since I bought the phone.
    Last edited by Amardeep; 03-18-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Default Mobile store is fraud

I buy a mobile about 2-3 months before from thatipur gwalior M.P.,at that tym i scratch a card in which i won a reebok bag and a trip offer.employee at mobile store told me that come after 4 days they will give me bag at the shop and there is no need to apply online . But after 2 and half months , i went to shop hundred of times but they did not gave me any thing and also talk with lot of disrespect and also insulted me.may be i will not get my bag but please its my humble request to every indian that dont ever buy a mobile from mobile store.it is totally fraud.

yohan is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

I bought a 2 gb sandisk memory card from the mobile store from the Coles road branch,bangalore,today.The card is not working and the staff are behaving indifferently and shrugging off all responsibility.I complained to the shop within an hour after I took the card home.The staff is totally indifferent.Please help.Its not about the money spent but the attitude of the Mobile store which is disturbing.

Amit Bhat Guest

Default Gift not yet recevied till days (47th day)

I have purchase a mobile model No 2700 from the mobile store (lalbaug) 50 days back in the sracth card offer i had won Philips Home theater & DVD and for that i have submitted all the relavant documnets to the countrywide Holidays pvt LTd with a DD of Rs100/- but after 45 days i have not recevied any gift from our side .i have also following up with the country wide pepole they have confrimed me that the gift is not dispatched because the mobile store is not giving approval for the gift hence they cant process i am also trying on the landline phone no 022-24714079 but no one is responding.

Request you to please confrim is when i will get my gift ........or should i take some more action ??????

Amit Bhat
    amit.bhat@sc.com

Amit bhat Guest

Wink Gift Not recd after 47 days

I had purchase a mobile model 2700 from the mobilestore (lalbaug) 50days back on the same day i had won a philips home theater & DVD in the sracth card offer for that i have submitted all the required documents with a DD of rs 100/- to countrywide holidays pvt Ltd which was recevied by them on 10th march 2010 (i got msg from CHPL) they also gave me ref No 10172 for my gift won and told me you will be getting the gift by 45 days but now it is more than 45 adys i have been following up with them they finally told me that the gift is not processed because the mobile store is not giving approval for the same hence i am trying to call them on 022-24714079 but no one is responding.

request you to please help on this

amit bhat
    amit.bhat@sc.com

rj2one is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

TO,
    The Manager, Mobilestore.in

It has been frustrating 1.5 months since i have had an update on the complaint number : C100000195, for order number 110146644.
    HDFC Transaction number : FT No:- 1001003000043350

I am aware that you are not capable of providing services as displayed on the website, so i kindly request you to refund my money.

Inspite of repeated calls and mails there is no response.

Ramesh