Thread: complain against the mobile store

ram1946 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Unhappy Mobile Cash back offer

Bought a Black berry on the assurance of Cash Back of 45% ,which voucher was pasted in their cash back claim form and sent to The Mobile Store-Moneyback,Sarma Bldg,Plot B27, Phase II,Zone B,MEPZ-SEZ,Tambaram sanitorium,Chennai-600045 by Courier on 27.10.09.So far there is no trace of any cash back. may be it is all fooling the public as i undertsand from others posting. has anyone reced the cash back from this Mobile store. The original purchase was done at Mobile store, N G. acharya Marg,Nr.LIC Branch,Chembur,Mumbai-71
    Invoice MH-9347

T.N.K.Vincent Guest

Default Non-reciept of 5%cash back on purchase of Mobile

This is to bring to your notice that I have not till date recd. the 5% cash back cheque for the mobile purchased from your Mobile Store Shop No.17, District Centre Janakpuri New Delhi on 4rth August 2009 vide Invoice no.DEL/0160/0001/0701 against Sony Ericsson Mobile IMEI No.000095190(IMEI.35429603/196632-1 as given on the box) for Rs.5099.00.I had also filled up the requisite form provided by the mobile store giving details of my bank and house address with my contact phone number. Since then I have reminded your store at Janakpuri N.Delhi a number of times and they had also resend the photocopy of the above form once again, but I am very sorry to inform you that till date I have not recd the cheque for "cash back" nor any communication from you,hence I am constrained to send this mail to you.
    Hence, I request you to expidite the process of sending the cheque at the earliest and oblige.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

T.N.K.Vincent

Ankur Singh Guest

Default ID documents misplaced & misused

I purchased the TATA - Docomo SIM from the TMS- Sahara Plaza , Lucknow . Even after 10 days the SIM is not activated & on enquiring the Store manager says that the document have been misplaced & lost.

They say they will replace the SIm but will need new set of ID documents. Ifear the earlier submitted documents will missused & can be used for illegal & unlawful activities.

Please help ASAP.
    Ankur - 9935767000

chenna sunil kumar Guest

Angry 5% Cash Back

I purchased Samsung Star on Aug'09 and i send documents to Chennai office for 5% cash back.

As of now i am not received any amount, but customer care people telling that your cheque is already dispatched. (same answer from last 2 months from them)

Pl. do the needful.

Sunil

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default MOBILE STORE Have False promises

Hi Admin,

The SPICE (RPG CELLUCOM) RETAIL MOBILE STORE, G001, CITY CENTER, SALT LAKE,
    KOLKATA has false sales promises and rates.
    For exchange of my N91 8GB mobile phone, *they quoted Rs. 5500/- in exchange
    of buying a new Nokia 5800 XpressMusic at Rs.13490*. The store didn't had
    the phone and took *ADVANCE as a BOOKING AMOUNT* and promised to reduce Rs.
    5500 from Rs.13490 the next day.
    The very next day they called to say that the new 5800 has arrived and I
    need to collect that.
    But before I went, they called again saying that they cannot give 5500/- for
    my existing N91-8GB and offered only Rs.3700/-.

*I understand that once booking amount is taken, a store should stick to its
    words.*
    The SPICE Retail mobile store does FALSE PROMISES and harasses customer.
    EVEN THEY SHOUT ON THE CUSTOMER on HIGH-PITCH without having minimum ethics.

They have wrong rates for mobiles and when told the actual price (that
    Mobile Store offers) they correct their prices.
    THEY FORCES AND TRY TO SELL OUTDATED MOBILES like SE G900 which company has
    stopped manufacturing giving high discounts and offers.

NEVER EVER BUY Mobiles from SPICE (RPG CELLUCOM) RETAIL MOBILE STORE, G001,
    CITY CENTER, SALT LAKE, KOLKATA.
    It's a FAKE STORE and Buying from there will give pains and sufferings.

Default Cash back offer

I had purchased 2 Samsung mobile phones on 29/08/09 from Mobile Store, Banaswadi Main Road, Bangalore-560043. I was promised that I will get 5% cash back. I was also asked to fill some forms and send it to chennai. On doing so and following up for las 4 months, i get the same answer from customer care that we will look into the matter. Everytime I call, i get a different request number. But i am still waiting for my cash back. Now on calling them, they have started saying that the cheque had already been dispatched. But on asking the details about cheque amount, the bank name from which the cheque had been issued, the date when it was dispatched, they say that they cannot provide any details.

Please help.

Raghav Bhatia

tvnreddi Guest

Default scartch card cheating

I have purchase two mobiles Samsung S5233 and Samsumng E1210 from you store at Kukatpally,Hyderabad on Jul,22 2009 they have given me scartch card and asked us to mail to ur adress i have done that but till now i have not received the gifts,please check and do the needful as early as possible.

Invoice No: AP1267
    Dated :: Jul 22 2009

Scartch Crad NOs : 249371 and 258508

sunil kamble Guest

Default 5% cash back

5% cash back
    I purchased a SAMSANG METRO MODEL NO: S3310 Rs.5359.00 from the mobile store (Aurangabad M.S) on 04/09 2009 and i got 5% cash back on it. They assured me that i'll get it within 15 days & donít receive till now. or customer care caplets agents request No.R1000010136 Please help....

SUNIL KAMBLE
    AURANGABAD

dinesh sharma Guest

Default 7 day,s completed but online mobile delivery not happend

hi my name is dinesh sharma..i purchased online nokia 5230..on 09/02/2010..there was maximum delivery time in india 3 day,s...next day i recieved a call that model is not in stock ...they said i have to chossed any other mobile than i go with samsung corby....but still i m waithing for my delivery..i think they r not as much systmatic.........at the end i can say it,s very bad exe..with them...dinesh sharma........9718520092

Default after 8 day,s mobile delivery not happend

hi my name is dinesh sharma & i purchased nokia 5230 from mobile store online on 09/02/2010...nxt day i recieved a mail that mobile is out of stock..i had to choose an other mobile..so i prefer samsung corby....but still i m waiting for my delivery...i called so many time to mobile store helpline no....60006363..but i think they r not intrested to resolve my problem...........so it,s my very bad experience... .email----dineshsharma.111@rediffmail.com

FAROOQ ALI Guest

Default MOBILE STORE Have False promises

I HAD BOUGHT a mobile Nokia 5800 on dated 09.02..10 IMEI NO. IS3582790389711113 From mobile store, Malviya Nagar New delhi. I am suppose to get a NOKIA SINNEISER head phone with mobile, but the same not given to me. I have been told that we not having this as of now and will give other you other company head phone which I donít want.And every day they create a new story. Please take required step and ensure that I get headphone within a day or two.

FAROOQ ALI
    NEW DELHI

Default Cheating on cash back from Mobile store

I purchased Samsung mobile from Mobile Store in August when assured 5% cashback scheme was running. I sent required document on 25th august for which i started following them up from oct 09. Initially they were taking time in finding out the details. when i contacted them again and asked if they want my documents again, he said no we have them inplace and we will soon send cashback cheque. In Dec i got call from paisaback confirming abt acc details and address details and assured me of getting the cheque within 10 days. I was waiting, by that time last date of submitting the documents was gone, now when i contact them he is saying they have not received documents so we can't do anythign. These ppl r so smart, that they write only few things in mails so that no one can use these mails as proofs and talks for everything else. If they do not have my document how do they know my acc no and address?
    Offers of Mobile store are fake, company is not in position to run its stores, no one should rely on any commitment from these stores, no one is responsible.
    I m thinking to taking these guys into consumer court so that next time they learn something before cheating anyone.

Default disgusting

i went to buy Nokia E63 mobile . they took my credit card and swipe the card took my signature .
    Four guys were present at stores that time in morning 11.30am they all were fighting with each other who will bring the mobile from other store. They didnt have Nokia E63 avilable with them .Then i ask one what happen he u have to wait for 15 mints . no proper response from any one. It was really disgusting. every body busy watching telugu in maa chanel Flim name GULABI after half an hour i asked what happen he the guy got stuck in trafic it will take more time . I think u have mobile stores in every corner of the city . This is is kind of service u give in banjara hills what about other places . This guys they spoiled my whole day i was Suppose gift that to some they are wating for me latter i dint find time buy mobile . YOU GUYS CREWED UP THE WHOLE DAY . your store is all bull shit

Sunil

prakashlivingstone is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Unhappy Cash Back Offer IS A Froud.....

hi,

i jus bought the "Samsung S8003 jet" from Mobile store in Avadi For "19400"..... On "1-9-2009" and i jus got a scratch card of Cash Back of "5% Cash Back".....I jus Filled the Form N Procedures and mailed To the casback office in chennai as Specified in the address on Dec 23rd..........

Now Its 2010 march Until now i dint receive any Cash or cheq....when i jus made complaint over the Mobile store Customer Care they are jus makin false Escuses..........

.........
    i have the Recipt of purchase and the recipt of Couriering ...........
    plsssssssss any one tel me wat to Do.........if any one could get me the Regional service manager Contact No i would be Glad..................

Any one pls Guide me Up......Pls......Any one out there could help me Up Pls........

Ma Contact no
    Livingstone : 9884852612

Tanu's Avatar
    Tanu is offline Senior Member

Visit: complain against the mobile store

If still have a question then feel free to contact us again.

1. The Mobile Store