Thread: Airtel 64k SIM Cards are Not Compatible with latest handset of samsung and Nokia

Suhas Shinde Guest

Default Airtel 64k SIM Cards are Not Compatible with latest handset of samsung and Nokia

Airtel latest 64k SIM Cards are Not Compatible with latest handset of samsung and Nokia or any other manufacturer and Airtel costumer Care ( S.V. Rd, near ratna Hotel Goregaon w , Mumbai ) agents are proud to accept this. Literally they advice to customer change handset and buy a Old handset samsung and Nokia, the are not ready to change SIM Card because Airtel latest 64k SIM is not Supportable so no meaning to change the SIM As per Airtel costumer Care agent and OlD 32K SIM Cards are already closed by Airtel which are supportable for any handset, even they are not ready to give all this thing in writing. So what we should do can we change handset and spend more money on handset only because we are not able change Mobile no.

Vivek V J Guest

Default 64K Airtel SIM problem in SAMSUNG SGH L700

I was shocked when this happened to me. My 32K SIM was working fine until I moved to 64K SIM and all the problems began. Now the phone does not start with the 64K SIM. Now neither AIRTEL nor SAMSUNG are providing any solution. Either AIRTEL should keep the option of providing 32K SIM or SAMSUNG should provide software upgrade. At the Authorised Service Centre for SAMSUNG they are saying that no solution has been provided for this problem. Now I cant buy a new cellphone. So I guess I will have to change the connection which still uses 32K SIM or those whose 64K SIM are compatible with SAMSUNG.

SAMSUNG SGH L700 and Airtel 64K SIM are not compatible.
    It works with 16,32,128K but not with 64 Now neither AIRTEL nor SAMSUNG are providing any solution. Either AIRTEL should keep the option of providing 32K SIM or SAMSUNG should provide software upgrade. At the Authorised Service Centre for SAMSUNG they are saying that no solution has been provided for this problem. Now I cant buy a new cellphone. So I guess I will have to change the connection which still uses 32K SIM or those whose 64K SIM are compatible with SAMSUNG.

S.A. Hussain. Guest

Default 64k sim cards

Hello dear sir/madam,

Actually, I have an Airtel prepaid connection since last 6 months.

I purchased the sim from a shop in Hyderabad. The shop-keeper gave me the new
    connection sealed pack with a 64k sim card. I inserted the sim card in my nokia 6030
    phone. It functions well.

But one month before today, I inserted the same sim in my brother's nokia N72
    and in my father's N70. But these phones display the same message that the sim
    card is invalid. I met the Airtel executives in the nearest Airtel Relationship
    Center but they told me that the 64k sim cards of Airtel are not functioning in
    high-configured mobile phones. And they also told me to replace the sim with 32k sim
    with the same number. The charge will be 80 Rs.

And when I contacted the customer care executive online, he told me that the sim
    will be replaced with a charge of 40 Rs. only.

Now, I want to tell that although Airtel provides best service to its respective
    customers in India, why it is not focussing on this 64k sim cards which are not
    functioning in high-configured phones and not replacing it with free of cost?

Syed Akbar Hussain.
    syedakbarhussain1@yahoo.com

Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Mohsin Khan
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Mohsin Khan
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Parthiban Guest

Default Issue with Airtel 64K Sim Card

I have a Samsung B210 Mobile phone and recently I upgraded to 64K Sim card. Now I am not able to view the contacts both in Sim card memory and phone memory. I went and inquired in Airtel showroom and they accepted the issue and replied since Airtel has stopped issuing 32K simcards they cant help me and they asked me to change the mobile phone. Is there a solution to solve it??????

Default Network Problem

i have sony zylo and using airtel 64k sim.

while getting the reply for the call or message the phone is hanged for few seconds and tells network problem..

so i checked another airtel sim which is 32k in the same handset and this problem is not there?????

Dear Customer (Network Problem ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 09 Feb . 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence@airtel.in

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter

Dear Customer (Network Problem ),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Rakesh Ranga
    airtelpresence@airtel.in

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter

Default Complaint regarding airtel 64k sim card

I would like to draw your concern regarding a problem in my 64k sim card
    which i have just purchased from a dealer in Panipat, Haryana and now this sim card is
    hanging up my samsung and nokia handset very badly that it is switching them off.
    I hope that you will try to resolve this problem of mine as soon as possible.

Bishan Sarup
    rahul159359@rediffmail.com

Dear Bishan Sarup,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 11 Dec. 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Ranga
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - Twitter

Default airtel 64k sim is not working on nokia e 63

a few days back i ported my no from docomo to airtel but 64k sim of airtel is not working on my phone , when i switch it to a normal phone its working ,,, i mean it really sucks

Angry Midhun

I am ported from Docomo to Airtel the retailer provided me a 64k sim. Now the Docomo is ported out and the Airtel sim showing invalid sim. wat i do wana do. i ued the sim in nokia e 71, htc salsa and nokia 100

1. SAMSUNG handset with no IMEI