Thread: Mobile Portability (form Idea to Airtel) problems

pardeep3105 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Lightbulb Mobile Portability (form Idea to Airtel) problems

I have to port my mobile (No. 94178-50006 IDEA Post Paid connection) to Air tel.
    I have sent my message PORT to 1900 & got porting code : IP786399 on 5.5.2012.
    We have received calls from IDEA that we should not shift my connection to Air tel.
    Since, i want to port my connection to Air tel and requested that we do
    not want to further with idea so transfer our connection.
    Till date i.e. 15.5.2012 my connection has not been ported to Air tel.
    I have made requests (No.ID 207616024 & IDID207774246) to Idea for porting, but all in vain.
    They even did not bother to talk to undersigned.

kindly intervene in the matter and direct the Idea authorities to kindly allow my above mentioned
    connection (94178-50006) for portability to Air tel.

Pardeep Kumar
    Steno/Inspector General of Police,
    NRI Affairs & Women Welfare,
    Punjab Police Headquarters,
    Sector 9 Chandigarh.

Dear Pardeep ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 15 May 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence
    We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (@Airtel_Presence) on Twitter

Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Dear Pardeep ,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 15 May 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (@Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by pardeep3105 View Post

I have sent my message PORT to 1900 & got porting code : IP786399 on 5.5.2012.
    Since, i want to port my connection to Air tel and requested that we do
    not want to further with idea so transfer our connection.
    Till date i.e. 15.5.2012 my connection has not been ported to Air tel.
    They even did not bother to talk to undersigned.

connection (94178-50006) for portability to Air tel.

Pardeep Kumar
    Steno/Inspector General of Police,
    NRI Affairs & Women Welfare,
    Punjab Police Headquarters,
    Sector 9 Chandigarh.

We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. Kindly confirm your alternate contact number so that the concern can be resolved to the best of your satisfaction.

Ideacellular

vedprakash rahangdale Guest

Default idea

may aapne idea ko airtel me portability karna chahta hu, iska karan hai ki idea me coverage nahi rahata hai

KapilN Guest

Thumbs down Issues with porting from Idea to Airtel

I have forwarded a porting request from Idea to Airtel on 09/12/12, I have also submitted all required documents and got a confirmation SMS from Airtel on 11/12/12 saying that the request has been received. No further action has been taken till now. I called the Airtel Customer Support Kerala but they were not at all helpful or bothered and they are asking me to contact Idea. It looks like Airtel has no interest in receiving port request. Sick Airtel.

My idea UPC-IL755519, Expiry date- 21/12/12

My idea no. 8606437453. UPC-IL755519, Expiry date- 21/12/12

Any help appreciated,

Kapil Nambiar

Namaste Mr. Nambiar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 20 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Exclamation Idea to Airtel MNP

mai 19 january ko port karaya tha magar avi tak port nhi hua hai...
    monile no- 9911735044

ManojPradhan Guest

Default Mobile Portability (form Idea to Airtel)

I have to port my mobile (No. 974381570 IDEA PrePaid connection) to Air tel.
    I have sent my message PORT to 1900 & got porting code : IX745147 on 5.5.2012.
    Now how can i change the port. can you please provide necessary information.

Manoj Kumar Pradhan

Quote Originally Posted by ManojPradhan View Post
    I have to port my mobile (No. 974381570 IDEA PrePaid connection) to Air tel.
    I have sent my message PORT to 1900 & got porting code : IX745147 on 5.5.2012.
    Now how can i change the port. can you please provide necessary information.

Manoj Kumar Pradhan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC322421 in the subject.

Idea Cellular

Namaste (9911735044),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 Jan 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Namaste Mr. Pradhan,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 28 Jan 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com
    We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

mai 19 january ko port karaya tha magar avi tak port nhi hua hai...
    monile no- 9911735044

We wish to inform you that the services for your number has already been ported out from Idea cellular. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular

Namaste(9911735044),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 Jan. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

1. mobile number portability from IDEA to BSNL