Thread: Irritating service from Tata Docomo Customer Care.

Default Irritating service from Tata Docomo Customer Care.

Hi Team,

I'm really dissatisfied with service provided by tata docomo. I,m facing multiple issues. They are deducting money without my knowledge and confirmation.
    And if i contact the customer care they are disconnecting the phone from there end without my confirmation. After that i won't be able to connect to customer care again.The customer care excecutives are misusing their right to block user. If they are not able to resolve the problem or they don't have the patience to resolve it, they are doing like that.
    Today i did one 3G recharge, but was not able to connect to 3G network. So called the customer care. They blocked my no without giving solution. I tried from different no and same thing happened. What i need to do next. I was searching for the escalation matrix of docomo. Totaly fed up with service. I hope somebody from management will take this seriously and make the changes.

Mobile no:8792462755
    email id :vino.jose.v@gmail.com

Thanks and regards,
    Vino Jose

Default Service to my Tata Number 9231844418 is stopped without any info

This is to inform you that the service to my Tata Number 9231844418 is blocked by Tata without any information. When we called customer care ,they said that its blocked due to non usage. Eve though the number was continuously in use and moreover it was recharged just one day before it got deactivated. We have recharged it on 7th on Nov 2012 and it was deactivated on 8th Nov 2012. I have sent several mails to the customer care and appellate team also but nobody cares to reply my mail. It was my primary and the oldest number I was using and blocking the number has created so many problems so me.

Request you to look into this and help is activating the number ASAP.

Amit
    +91 9246574493

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Dear Mr.Amit,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

1. Complaint against TATA/DOCOMO Customer care service.
    Last Post: 09-16-2014, 10:40 PM