Thread: Complaint on mnp from bsnl

knsudharshan is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Angry Complaint on mnp from bsnl

dear friends my mobile number is 9966649440,

I submitted MNP request from my existing network BSNL to IDEA. The date of the submission of my MNP request is on 13/04/2012, Today is 28/04/2012 till now it is 15 days & i have not been ported from my existing network to desired network. After contacting both of the service providers i came to know that there was no update, updated for the purpose of portability from BSNL. The UPC (Unique Porting Code) has also expired today. now whom should i contact for the purpose of portability

K.N.SUDHARSHAN

SHobha M Guest

Default MNP from BSNL to Aircel

I have submitted for MNP for BSNL to Aircel on 4th June 2012 for my No. 9445742928. My UPC is BT548332. I submitted this number to aircel office and got new SIM. But BSNL is not ready to deactivate my no. I went to customer care They didn't respond. They told send sms. Thats all we can't do any thing. I tried with 1503. They also told me that we will not deactive your number.

Shobha Marikannan

Default BSNL MNP to airtel

I have applied for MNP from BSNL to AIRTEL because of worst mobile voice. My No.is 9442320438 and my UPC is BT 388883and is valid upto 16/7/2012 and the date is expired. Whom should I contact.

Rajesh