Thread: Airtel not resolving netwrok problem

ashu.maximum@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Thumbs down Airtel not resolving netwrok problem

My name is Ashu Sharma my airtel prepaid number is 9871378428 (Delhi)

I hav been with Airtel since 31 Mar 2008 and its realy sorry to say but the service i am getting now is realy forcing me change my phone service provider.
    Problem description

I use 2G internet services on my Motorola MB525 phone i face no problems when i use it in delhi whatsoever.

I travel allot when i come to Western UP (Muzaffarnagar City ,patel nagar,Main Post office area in my home ) .The E icon disappears from my phone & internet does not work it use to work earlier. When i move 2-3 kilometers away from this area E icon comes back & internet starts working again .

I have been calling customer care to fix this from months & they confirmed its not phone or settings but network issue . (I have tried multiple phones too)
    I can only give you complaint numbers raise in last three months as Airtel could only provide complaint raise in last three months numbers are 989478,567274,058172.
    Everytime i get an ETA of 24-48 hours & nothing gets fixed.

Please fix my problem.
    Last edited by ashu.maximum@gmail.com; 02-28-2012 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Dear Ashu,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 28 Feb 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Rakesh Kumar

Dear Ashu,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 28 Feb. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback .

Rakesh Ranga

Dear Ashu,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga