Thread: Mobile Number Portability from vodafone to airtel.

NishadA is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default Mobile Number Portability from vodafone to airtel.

Since 4 to 5 years I am using vodafone and I have terrible experience with network issue and call drop. Many times I have called customer care, but as expected till now there is no resolution on the same.

Due to this pathetic service, I had decided and applied for mobile number portability from vodafone to airtel. As expected, past 2 months I am struggling to get the service provide to be changed. I have made n numbers calls and also spoke to vodafone customer care executive on the same.

As suggested by airtel, I have also paid extra amount to ensure that the portability can happen smoothly. Every time, I get the message stating that you have the pending amount to and by the time I pay my pending amount and the processing happens, the next billing cycle happens and get the same information stating that you have the pending amount.

Everyone thinks that vodafone is the best service provider but i must say they have provided pathetic service regarding mobile number portability and i request you to please look in the matter and take immediate action regarding this.

I am sure that some one will take action on the above issue.

Nishad Acharya
    9916909918 (Bangalore)

shobhit91 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Post Mobile number portability from Docomo to Airtel

I applied for the mobile number portability from Tata Docomo(No. : 9035438626) to Airtel, on 18th Feb, 2012. My porting request was accepted by Docomo on 24th Feb, 2012 and I got an sms from Airtel about the date and time of porting which happened to be 25th February, 2012(22:00 hrs).

It has been almost 10 hours since then and my Docomo sim is not working anymore, and I am unable to make or receive any calls from the Airtel sim. Its getting really difficult for me, since I do not possess any alternate no.

Please look into the issue and sort it out at the earliest.

Shobhit Srivastava

Dear Nishad ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 24 Feb 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Dear Shobhit ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Feb 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Shobhit ,

Nov 2009

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 24 Feb. 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Dear Shobhit Srivastava ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 26 Feb. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback .

Dear Shobhit Srivastava ,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

arun pandian.sk is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default port to airtel

i have a lot of complains in vodafone.i was use my number in airtel operator only but i was ported to vodafone,at the time i face lot of problem.
    now i realize my fault.i wanna switch to airtel but i cant messege to 1900.please make it needful.my number is 9894352530..
    please reply as soon as possible.via mail to my id(skarun.nd@gmail.com) or otherwise make a call to 8825844674.i am free in the time betweeen 5 p.m to 8 a.m

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hello Arun,

Please be assured that we're working on your concern and will get back to you with an update in a short while.

Vodafone Customer Care

aakash tehlan Guest

Default problem in porting from vodafone to airtel in delhi

i have givn a req. for porting my no.(9711441154) frm voda. to airtel,aftr tht a get a msg tht ur req. is processing but aftr tht 4 days has passed out but i hv not received any further msg frm any side nor my no. is ported...plzz port it within 2 days or tell me a procedure to cancel the req. for porting..

aakash tehlan
    (9711441154)
    (aakashtehlan@rocketmail.com)

SUNIL DONGRE Guest

Default My outgoings are barred since from a week

My outgoings are barred since from a week
    i have submitted my documents to airtel office 5 days back
    still my problem is not solved
    am thinking to do portability to vodafone
    coz it takes only 1-2 days

DINESH KUMAR KHICHI Guest

Post Portability isssue

i will change my connection because your call rate and your message card is so costly for me....i am 3 year old customer of your company...so please give .e response

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hello Dinesh Kumar,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/Q1S08Z and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Default vodafone huge billing

I'm using vodafone postpaid connection from more than a year and since tan i haven't received the bill amount exceeding 4000 rs.(average of rs.1500 to 2000) and now suddenly I received a bill of 10077 rs. After being connected to their customer service they prompted me that I made such usage and they challenged me that I can't portable my number without their permisson and they did not supported me in any sense.

Sumit shukla

Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:15 PM
  3. Mobile Number Portability - From Vodafone to Airtel
    By raghavmundhra1 in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 08:38 AM
  4. Vodafone harassing with MNP(Mobile Number Portability)
    By santhoshmay24 in forum Product And Services