Thread: Airtel new postpaid connection barred post verify

tarun.nangia is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default Airtel new postpaid connection barred post verify

I have taken the following no. 9008775511 from airtel brand shop in Indiranagar, Bangalore on 25th of Jan. The phone was switched on within 20 mins. Post that during verification I was not available at home as was in US. I came back on 11th of feb and requested for a re-verification. The customer care updated that phone will be switched on in 4 hrs and 2nd verification will be done in 48hrs and 3 verification will be done in 72 hrs.

Post that my no. was barred on 14th of feb. I made a call to 121 regarding the same and was told I had not submitted my documents (airtel form). They gave me all explanation as it is problem of the brand outlet and gave me a time till 20th of Feb. On 17th of Feb at 6:27PM verification happened and the officer assured me that by 12AM phone connection will be switched on. On 18th of feb at around 8:16 AM I had called 121 again asking for explanation. To that 121 customer care executive told me complaint will be resolved by 24th of Feb. When asked that I need to speak to the floor manager; they said they will arrange a call back within 24hrs.

I didnít ask to raise a new issue. I had called up to get status of my old request which was not solved. Till date I havenít received a call back from the floor manager or team leader.

Post this on 22nd of Feb at around 11:00AM I contacted the nodal officer who told me address verification was done but due to some issue phone is not working. So he asked me to wait for 48hrs and complaint will be resolved. Today (i.e. 24th of Feb) I made a call to check what is the issue. The nodal officer told me escalation was done on 23rd of Feb instead of 22nd of Feb.

Then after listening all this I had to call the admin officer on 9972544865. He asked me to wait till 27th of Feb as 25th and 26th they donít work. After being persistent in asking what if situation doesnít get resolved; he told me that it usually take 10 days to get resolved. But it has already been 10days since my phone is off.

I had paid airtel for services and not mental harassment and extra call charges. If this is the case I will have to start a blog and update facebook and go to consumer court for the mental harassment I had faced.

Best Regards,
    Tarun NANGIA

Dear Tarun ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 24 Feb. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Dear Tarun ,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 24 Feb. 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Dear Tarun ,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 24 Feb. 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

prokript's Avatar
    prokript is offline Junior Member

Default tworzenie stron www olesnica

Hi I am new member, greetings forum members !

NAMO NAYARAN CHATURVEDI Guest

Default Postpaid

Mujhe new connection

puneetjajoria Guest

Default Request for starting outgoing calls

I recently opted for porting my idea postpaid number 9891999865 to airtel (postpaid). All the documentation was done smoothly and porting was done successfully within 8-9 days time. I started using airtel and was happy with my new network provider but after within a week?s time my outgoing calls were banned. I contacted customer care for this issue and they told me that my address verification has failed and my number has been stopped and I should go for new connection. Nobody came to my home for address verification and if they did nobody contacted me before coming. My personal and official work is suffering pretty badly because of my barred outgoing calls and now they are telling me that my number is stopped and I have go for new connection. I am extremely unhappy with airtel. I understand that address verification is done because of security reasons but I am working as an engineer in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited i.e. a government organization and all the recruitment's are done after thorough verification and there is 0% chance of me being a fraud but still I have been immensely troubled by Airtel. I request you for immediate help.

1. Airtel Prepaid connection barred outgoing calls