Thread: Airtel prepaid documents submission complaint

raj.chopra is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default Airtel prepaid documents submission complaint

I am using airtel prepaid mobile with number +919840401776 in CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu since more than 8 months.
    On 27th Jan 2012, my sim was blocked, “Sim card registration failed”. I obtained duplicate sim the same day. I submitted all relevant documents with my photograph. In 5 days, my sim got activated.
    Again on 16th Feb 2012, My mobile ‘outgoing services’ were banned for NON SUBMISSION of documents”. I went to Airtel relationship centre “KODAMBAKKAM” to re-submit my documents with photograph. I submitted them.
    They told me that service will be activated in 3 days, but its been 6 days now, and today even ‘Incoming services’ are banned.

This Mobile number is very important to me, so I cant switch to other number.
    May be airtel is asking again and again for it because they are not maintaining customer documents properly. I have already submitted my documents for 3 times.

Please assist me in this matter as early as possible.
    Airtel relationship centre address : 89, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai - 600 024

Raj Vimal Chopra

Dear Raj Vimal Chopra,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 Feb. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Dear Raj Vimal Chopra,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 22 Feb. 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Dear Raj Vimal Chopra,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 22 Feb. 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

venkatsrch is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Recently a month back i converted my Postpaid connection (9676207233) of AP circle from post paid to prepaid.. this is done after 2 times payment of the amount.. so worst scenario.. however i could makeup the thing..

i have submited the documents for prepaid department during the conversion process, now after one month you again ask me to send the documents, im in Pune and cant submit them in person, i have manged to submit them at AIRTEL office Ameerpet, Hyderabad through my friend

the staff in that particular Airtel office are so irresponsible and i dont know what happened but my number still in deactive mode,

My friend has submitted the documents again in the Shapur Airtel Outlet, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad.

still the same status ....

I dont understand my number is in active state from last 3 years and it was postpaid for 1 year.. what else the documents are needed for AIRTEL..

Namaste Mr. Venkat,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 Sep. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter