Closed Thread

Thread: T24, A TATA DOCOMO, Internet Connectivity Issue

oadhanga is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Unhappy T24, A TATA DOCOMO, Internet Connectivity Issue

I have purchased T24 sim card from Big bazaar who uses the services from TATA DOCOMO network, the cell no.: +91 823 781 3335

Since last 1 month, I am facing internet connectivity issue, which some times doesn’t establish the internet connection.

I have reported the problem for the very first time on 13/01/2012 to tele customer care, who said, it's temporary network problem and same will be resolved within 2 hours. But, nothing resolved and problem persisted yet....

I then, have wrote mail to T24 customer care << customerservice@t24mobile.com >> on 19/01 and 23/01, but went in vain, since there is no response.

I then visited local Big bazaar and asked them the solution, who asked me to mail the details of issue... that too, I have done and send the copy of mails that was sent to their customer care... the one whom I met 28/01/2012 at big bazaar is << punit.thakur@futuregroup.in >> who said, will resolve the issue within 24 hours... Unfortunately, there is no response even after 24 hours... till I reminded them with another follow up mail on 30/01/2012..

Finally, yesterday, I got mail from Punit saying there is issue with firmware of mobile which needs to be update... Which then, I conveyed him that the firmware that is installed on cell is latest available across the globe and there is no scope for updation..

Kindly help me resolve the issue and compensation for trouble....

You may refer the conversation between them and me herewith.....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
    You may refer the convesation between them and me herewith.....

From OVESH to PUNIT on Fri 03/02/2012 08:40.

Hello Punit,

I am happy to have at least a reply from your side, even though, it’s completely irrelevant to the issue.

I would like to bring to your notice the fact that was discussed with your back end team is, you will check with your network team about the network strength in my particular area, for which I have given my residential address. Hence your executive committed to revert me with solution within 24 hrs, but he has not reverted yet.

The displeasure is, there is nobody making efforts to encounter the issue and all discussions/efforts are completely illusive from the real problem. Moreover, I have asked for the extension of internet plan validity period for appropriate days, which also has been left completely unattended/unresolved/unanswered……

Here, what is mentioned in your mail is, all together invented plot to just turn the table towards customer and there is nothing to do with issue. A sort of blame game.
    Please note that, my firmware installed on mobile is latest version available across the globe, and there is no scope to change/upgrade it.

I sense some need to clarify the issue once again and my requirement on it. Please fill the ‘OFFERED SOLUTION (FROM T24 TEAM)’ column.

SR. NO. ISSUE MY REQUIREMENT OFFERED SOLUTION (FROM T24 TEAM)
    1 AFTER ESTABLISHMENT OF INTERNET CONNECTION, IT GET DISCONNECTED AUTOMATICALLY, FREQUENTLY OCCURRING, IT USE TO BE CONNECTED HARDLY FOR 30-60 MINUTES… ONCE THE CONNECTION ESTABLISHED, IT MUST NOT DISCONNECTED, UNLESS, IT IS INTENTIONALLY DISCONNECTED BY USER.
    2 ONCE THE INTERNET DISCONNECTED, IT TAKES MORE THAN 50 ATTEMPTS OR 30 MINUTE TO ESTABLISH CONNECTION AGAIN. THIS IS SERIOUS PROBLEM, WHICH MUST NO BE THERE
    3 INTERNET SPEED IS VERY LOW, 10 – 15 KBPS AS PER THE GUIDELINE FOR 2G INTERNET, THE SPEED SHOULD BE 56 KBPS OR MORE.
    IT CAN BE NOTED THAT, INITIALLY, SAY BEFORE 6 MONTH, THIS SPEED WAS NORMALLY AVAILABLE ACROSS THE DAY ON T24 2G INTERNET.
    4 DURING INITIAL 10 DAYS OF ACTIVATION OF PLAN, I COULD NOT USE THE INTERNET DUE TO ABOVE 1 & 2 PROBLEM. I SHOULD BE GIVEN VALIDITY EXTENSION FOR THE SAME TO COMPENSATE THE LOSS.

And above all, I expect, your positive attitude towards customer satisfaction, more so to delight.

I understand, every bit information is clearly described here with all possible details, now, it’s your turn to fill the last column ‘OFFERED SOLUTION (FROM T24 TEAM)’, and revert.

Failing to attend the issues mentioned herewith, will encourage to escalate this with telecom regulator (TRAI) or consumer courts. <<Which I don’t see at this stage the need of it.>>

Anticipating your prompt, positive and practical solution.

Please approach below signed for any further info, if required.

+91 97657 63600

From: Punit Thakur [mailto:Punit.Thakur@futuregroup.in]
    Sent: 02 February 2012 18:03
    To: OVESH A DHANGA
    Cc: Dilip Shirsath; Amarjeet Kumar; Nitin Kardile
    Subject: RE: GPRS Connection Issue

I have sent your mail to backend team. I think they have discussed with you regarding this issue. I got feed back from backend that you have this temporary issue. u have to update your mobile software. so that this problem 'ill get resolve.

Namaste,
    Punit Thakur

From: OVESH A DHANGA [oadhanga@bajajauto.co.in]
    Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 11:35 AM
    To: Punit Thakur
    Hi Punit,

What is the status?????

It’s high time that, I am continuously following for issue and there nobody taking care of it…. I am failed to understand the cause.

Kindly update the actions that you are taking…..

I have also asked to increase the validity of my internet plan for more days, which also didn’t done till yet. Yesterday, 30 day validity got over and more than 3 GB data left unused in a/c lapsed.

I hope to see your result oriented efforts to satisfy customer.

In case of any info require, please approach below signed.

Ovesh

Sent: 30 January 2012 16:31
    To: punit.thakur@futuregroup.in

Hi!

Please update on below…. kindly bear pain to at least update me on your actions.

Looking forward to hear from you….

Ovesh

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 28 January 2012 20:32
    To: punit.thakur@futuregroup.in
    Subject: FW: GPRS Connection Issue

Hi!

Please find below the mails sent to T24 Customer Care for Internet connection issues.

Kindly look into personally and offer solution quickly.

Anticipating your prompt actions and solutions...

With Kind Regards,

UPDATE PLEASE!!!

Sent: 19 January 2012 17:05
    To: 'customerservice@t24mobile.com'
    Subject: GPRS Connection Issue

+91 823781 3335 (T24 No.)
    OVESH A DHANGA

This has reference to interrupted GPRS service issue that I am facing on above T24 cell number.

I have activated a plan of 6 GB/monthly spending 96.00 Rs. on 03/01/2012. Initially, about 10 days it was very difficult to establish GPRS connection due to network problem which was also recognized by tele customer care during that tenure.

I have reported problem over telephone to customer care team for the GPRS service issues that is very in-consistent in connecting to server, moreover with very less speed.

I request you to look into service and improve the services at earliest.

The internet speed also has reduced drastically on an average to just 8-10 kbps which was good enough at 50-60 kbps earlier.

Since I could not use the service as when required during initial 10 days, I request to extend the internet plan validity till 13/02/2012…

Please confirm the above.

Looking forward to have best of your customer orientation.

+91 9765763600

Hotrider is offline Junior Member

OadHanga,

Well thats really wired from Tata Ends. You must drop a mail to the Zonal Head of Tata.
    www.indiagarage.com

deepak Pachauri Guest

Default Sim need to be block due to lost the mobile

Dear Concern

This is reference to the block of my Mobile no. 8604002123 due to this has been lost in Delhi. So Pls block this sim on urgent basis.

Closed Thread