Thread: Reliance Customer care complaint

nigania is offline Junior Member

Angry Reliance Customer care complaint

after solving my 225 topup of 1gb 3g service i was very happy...
    but i was not getting 3g speeed so i called up 198 for complaint regarding speed my lines just disconnects
    i have called more than 3 times as soon as i tell them my problem they keep onhold and my line disconnects.. i dont want to complain here but i dont have a choice.

pls help my i getting only 7 kbps speed in 3g

9830079841 is my number : abhishek singhal

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Dear Customer.

Dhritiman Choudhury Guest

Angry Paid Service should be stoped from 9832617750

Hi Team,

paid services get activited on my number 9832617750(West Bengal Zone). please Stop all this services and my balance gets should be return as I have not activited those services.

else I will leave this service.

gavish kumar Guest

Thumbs down Money dedication

sir
    i am your costemer from last 2 months. i have problem of frequently dedication of bal.my mobile no-8252495703 is this so
    i reqyest please chake and solve my problem.i have alwase got faltu messagi so i request please do not give this type of messegis.

Default complaint

hi tis is aniruddha koppal. since last year n a half my msgs usd to go or 1 paise per sms.n now a days dey r goin for 1 rupee each.dey wer reducin my 19 rupees eve month n tis month dey dint reduce it frm my account balance n my msg r costin me 1 rupee each now sir. i want d sam plan to be continued????????????

Narmada Swain Guest

Default Reliance Foot Print Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar

I have purchased two pairs of sandals in Aug 2012 of Global step from Reliance FootPrint.
    I have hardly used one pair from that, outer layer is scaling and sollen also.
    When I went to your showroom near jayadev Vihar, the sales manager is blaming me saying that it is due to the usage and not manufature defect. All the shoes with manufature defect should be returned to the manufacturer?

Narmada

Default talking about wrong words...........plz do something

the person having this no.8595313980 is un known to me and always calls to me and uses wrong words

Default the person having this nop. is always disturbing by using wrong words i am a married woman

plzzz do something with this no.....

my e-mail id is

malasu007@gmail.com
    thanking u ...

Bhalekar Guest

Default Unsubscribe the cricket pack

can u pl unsubscribe the cricket pack on my ph.no.9370996390

9354844100 Guest

Angry Complaint

First of all Merry Christmas.......
    for previous six year i am a reliance customer but yesterday their is some problem.
    the problem is that when i call a customer care then he said i am transferring your call to senior supervisor but he disconnect the call and then i call again so he again said that i am transferring the call to supervisor but no can answer the call for last 30 minutes so i request u to solve my problem
    my problem is that for last one year i am using the no. in roaming but yesterday i had knew that their is cutting my money in message for last one week
    so please help me and some body talk to me for this problem.

Regards & Thanks

Rahul Mehta

shyamstar1 Guest

Default Balance deduction of amount 308/ rs has not been recived.

I filed the compliant against my balance deduction for mobile no 09905138706 from my main balance during use 3g net services however i had balance in my 3g data. my complain no was 194749946 on dated 24/12/12 11:05 PM. return my deducted amount of re 308/ rs.

thanks & regards

S S Bairagi
    email shyamstar1@gmail.com

Default balance deduction

without any information my balance deducted my m. no. 9021369021 and no response from customer care so please follow my complaints

Rakhi Gupta Guest

Default service packs activated without seeking owner 's permission

I had not activated any service pack but suddenly I got a message 'You have Successfully subscribed to ShemVDevotional Service. Now you can enjoy this service by dialing 58800110. Toll free.' And Rs.30 has been deducted from my balance ...Although I have unsubscribed this pack but I want my balance back into my account.My mobile number is :8287745881...
    Thanks.

Anuj Anant Guest

Unhappy Unable to call message or use internet

My name is Anuj Anant from Jaipur (Raj.) i m customer of reliance from the past 6 years my mobile number is +91 9314205155.

On the evening 9th jan 2012 it suddenly stopped sending messages and outgoing calls.Saying i do not have sufficient balance when i was having Rs. 19 in my balance when i checked that very moment. I called customer care on the toll free number 198 and lodged my complain SR195800778. they asked me to wait for 48 hours. which i did patiently. In the mean time i got my top up of Rs. 20 just in case if balance was the issue.At that very moment i was able to do one outgoing call for 59 sec. and 10 messages after that the service again stopped and i was neither able to call or msz . That day(11th Jan) i received a message that my complain i.e. SR195800778 will b solved in the next 24 hours.I again waited patiently the next day there was 0 balance in my accont and it kept on saying that u cannot call because of the insufficient balance. i took the pain of getting my phone rechaged by Rs. 50 and additional rechage of Rs.74 for my internet and calling rate as the due date was passed on 6th Jan. I switched of my mobile and started it again and internt was working fine and i was able to send messages but still i was not able to do any outgoing call as it kept on saying insufficient balance i.e today on 13th Jan.Now in the evening suddenly my balnce is reduced to Rs. 13 even when i m unable make any calls or use internet and my mobile is fully recharged with all the top up and requisite charges.

I tried calling customer care @ 198 but out of my 10 calls nine calls are disconnected saying network busyo nly one goes to the machine IVR and that too was not picked up. It kept on saying that customer care executive is busy and will soon attend ur call and after a min. it got disconnected. I have tried calling to customer care @ 198 about 30 times and have got no response. I am tired and fed up of the inconvenience i have received.

I would like receive my entire amount back and my services resumed as soon as possible.

Default customer care

Dear customer care
    My name is sapan sikdar
    I have an connection of reliance, and i am not satisfied with your services
    Specialy your customer care
    I was tried to call your customer care 87 time
    And it was given me answer the rout is busy.
    And after that i got the line but your customer care was busy
    My problem is i was recharge blance with100rupee in the morning my blance is 97 rupee
    Then i cheaked my blance in evening the blance is 58 rupee
    I m totely disappoient with your services

Please solve my problemas soon as possible

1. Complaint against Reliance Big TV customer care.
    By ketan thakkar in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:49 PM