Thread: AIRCEL - auto subscription and deductions.

koonalpandya is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Exclamation AIRCEL - auto subscription and deductions.

I'm using AIRCEL PREPAID in Hyderabad circle - my number is 97003 85479
    I observed that AIRCEL has auto subscribed me to game and power play services.
    And every 7 days, an amount of Rs. 30 is deducted from my prepaid balance.

Numerous attempts to reach customer service have been futile.

Can you kindly suggest further course of action?
    I have SMS on my account as evidence.

Koonal R. Pandya

kishore is offline Junior Member

Default auto deduction of my account

hello sir i am prashanth..
    my aircel no is 8801183080 ....
    i have an offer every month at 14 i will get 30 rs promo balance for 3 months but today i got 30 in mrng i have called to one number (local number just 10 seconds talked).. u have deducted 15.10 rs from my account ... please see the issue .. and return back my amount.....
    thanking you sir

Default Krutarth

I'm using AIRCEL PREPAID in Thane circle - my number is +91 97-62-142451
    I observed that AIRCEL has auto subscribed me to game and power play services.
    And every 2 days, an amount of Rs. 10 is deducted from my prepaid balance.

Numerous attempts to reach customer service have been futile.

Can you kindly suggest further course of action?
    I have SMS on my account as evidence.

Krutarth Gokani

Angry aircel powerplay auto deductions

auto subscribed to power play, deducted rs10 seceral times. my no 9503418501 punjab circle. unable to contact customer care..

Nitin

Default aircel power play deactivate

want to Stop Aircel Powerplay Video club service on my Aircel number:9762814969
    which i have not subscribed on my mobile. Due to this service I lost Rs:10/- per 7 days several times.

Default aircel power play deactivate

I want to Stop Aircel Powerplay Video club service on my Aircel number:9762814969
    which i have not subscribed on my mobile. Due to this service I lost Rs:30/- per 7 days several times.

chinudey20 Guest

Default Auto deduction in Aircel PowerPlay subscription

Aircel Odisha circle has deducted Rs.10 from my number 9658694106 and not refunding after several calls to customer care. What to do in this case.

Angry AIRCEL - auto subscription and deductions.

I'm using AIRCEL PREPAID in Assam circle - my number is 91-9613937120
    I observed that AIRCEL has auto subscribes me to game and power play services for several times.
    And every 2 days, an amount of Rs. 10 is deducted from my prepaid balance. When I complaint to the customer care. They said that they did not activate it and did not refund my money back. What should I do?

ARJUN KUMAR Guest

Angry pplay games

My mobile no. Is 9762575733 and i am a aircel subscriber. Without my consent everytime powerplay cricket subcription is renewed and i find no way to stop the subcription. Whenever i topup the mobile on the sane day powerplay taking money from my mobile.kindly stop this robbery.

Please deactive aircel power play services on my mobile no. 9859330904

Default Unsubscribe Powerplay

Aircel activated "Powerplay video Club" without consent and deducting money from my mom's number 8014739641. Please help me deactivate/unsubscribe ASAP.

Diptish Bisen Guest

Default autosubscription of aircel power play services

my no. is 8796879332.. on this no. power play service has activate itself.. and deduct 10rs after 2 days.. I have trying to call customer care but they seems to be very buzy so they can't attent any of the phone calls.. so kindly deacitvate the value added service power play on my aircel no. as soon as possible ..

Aircel_India is offline Member
    Jan 2011

" Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Your issue has been escalated to the circle, we shall get back on the same soon.You can also write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Social Media Team"

Aircel_India is offline Member
    Jan 2011

Dear Arjun,

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Social Media Team