Thread: Airtel Network Problem in Mumbai

ashu72793 is offline Junior Member

Default Airtel Network Problem in Mumbai

Today 27th Dec 2011, since morning i am facing a network problem, i stay in Thane and doing a job at dadar. I havent received signal at any location.

If i try on manual mode and select Airtel as operator it gives error No Network Access.
    This is leading to loss at high extend. Please help.

I have tried to post the complaint on their web site but while submission of complaint it gives error as Server is down, Please try after some time.

When i tried to call to the call center it is not connecting to customer care representative.

Ashish
    rahul87_87 likes this.

shamypnr is offline Junior Member

Default Really a horrible day...

From the very morning itself i was able to make calls and its still the same....its really very bad to seee the problem has not yet been fixed which has affected whole of india.... My todays whole work was stuck with my wonderful Airtel connection....
    No more compromise with AIRTEL..

pratik_p is offline Junior Member

Angry Whats wrong with airtel network today?

Since today early morning no network access, It has been observed in Mumbai & Maharashtra...anybody has any idea about?

Anupb is offline Junior Member

Default Network issue

Airtel subscriber in Mumbai (including me) are facing network problem today 27/12/2012. The reason behind it is that one of Airtel's data center in Malad west , Interface got fire. A spokesperson of the company said "We hope to be able to restore normal services in a couple hours by diverting the traffic through other data centres”.Voice and SMS services will be restored on priority basis, while data services will take longer to be restored

lenny is offline Junior Member

airtel is completely shit its all @@@@ing rubbish yol have to have sum @@@@ing problems all the time yol bastards il kill yoll @@@@ers

rahul87_87 is offline Junior Member

Exactly same issue I am facing since Monday midnight. I don't have range yet(Wed, 28/12/11). Even in manual search, I am not able to select network, and it gives no access error. My card is from Maharashtra circle. The mumbai circle users have range and at least they can receive some calls. But in my case its horrible.

Rahul

Nagarasan N is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Network Problem

Last two days my mobile network have not working. i can't call to any body's. so i need claim for this .

venki is offline Junior Member

Angry Reliance SIM card registration failed 9014520423

I have been using my REliance number 9014520423(pre-paid) for the last 3 1/2years or more. But recently I saw that it has been showing a message "SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED". I don't know why it is showing that. I came to USA for 3-4 months and it was working all the way. But on 26-Nov-2011, I saw that it has been showing sim card failure message. I am a very loyal customer of Reliance(more than 3 Years, never changed number). But now I see that Reliance is not loyal to me. I did not get any notice or anything for this and all of a sudden, I see that SIM Card registration is failed! I have all my contact details on the SIM(both personal and official). I use this number for all my bank related transactions. I want to keep this number for long. I don't think I violated any of the trai regulations(like BULK SMS or pesky calls or anything). Please activate my number quick and help me in using the service for long. And also please let me know in case there is any conditions of use which was violated by me.
    Thanks a lot!
    venkaiah
    email: venki552@gmail.com

surveshital is offline Junior Member

Toady am able to receive calls on my airtel phone, even my blackberry services are working properly. But still outgoing calls are completely block.

Shital

gajanan.tangde is offline Junior Member

Angry Airtel service provider

Today 27th Dec 2011 and 28th Dec , since morning i am facing a network problem, i stay in Pune now and doing a job . I havent received signal at any location. I am using 3 postpaid connection of airtel. all the 3 numbers don't have the coverage.

This is leading to loss at high extend. Please help.

Please do the needfull, I am faceing the issue , because i am unable to receive the client call , and i got screwed yestarday because of this.

Gajanan Tangde

andy27 is offline Junior Member

Hello All,

I am still not able to make/receive call on my Airtel Number. No Network Access. Does anybody know when the service will be restored.

Anand

richa is offline Junior Member

Default Airtel - No network Connectivity

I am not able to receive or make calls since 27th dec morning. There is no network connectivity. Cant reach the customer care too... Need ur help urgently..I am not able to speak to anyon from home / office.

-Richa

rkk
    rkk is offline Junior Member

Airtel service is not available since two days, i am not able to receive/make calls to any number. I dont know what has happened to airtel network all other networks are working fine in mumbai but not airtel, its very problematic...kindly resolve the issue asap.

pradeepmane is offline Junior Member

Default Airtel Network Problem

From yesterday i.e. 27th Dec 2011 & today, i am facing network problem, i stay in Thane.

I tried yesterday many times to customer care, they told that this problem will be solved within 4-5 hrs, again today i called, now they are saying even we don't know when this problem will be resolved. I am using Airtel number since 2004.

I am facing a losses, pls do the needful.

Pradeep Mane

PappuK is offline Junior Member

According to kaushikbiswas.org and telecomtalk.info there was network trouble in Airtel Mobile Services in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ghatkoper, Mu@@@@ and various suburban areas of Mumbai including adjoining areas, such as Pune, Virar, Palghar, Dhanu Road etc.

1. Airtel network problem.
    By mukool81 in forum Mobile Services