Thread: IDEA Cellular new prepaid connection complaint.

kelkarsoft is offline Junior Member

Default IDEA Cellular new prepaid connection complaint.

Myself Prashanth K from hyderabad,

I have taken IDEA mobile prepaid connection from yousuf guda idea outlet one month back and since i have submitted all required documents(Passport,Pan and local address proof(electricity bill) twice.Even thou i submitted 2 times...they stop all services...when i called to customer care or when i went to yousuf-guda idea outlet..they are keep saying incomplete document.

Prashanth

Default New prepaid Idea Customer

Respected Sir/ mam,
    sir i brought new IDEA prepaid connection Details SIM NO:89918520300092148826 Mobile No:8682835517 & Mobile No:8682835516 by the amount of Rs.50/-(each) from the Retailor Shop (SS mobiles & Transport) for that he told you will get Rs.34/- Talktime with Rate cutter,but im received that talk time with Rate cutter only for Mobile No:8682835516,So i enquired with the customer care office they told me to meet ur Retailer then again i met my Retailer Shop ,but he told i received your proof for that there is no problems in it...So some one blaming me i dont understand whether its IDEA NEtwork or The Retaillers....................................

Respected Sir/ mam,

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Recharge related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-24513941497 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

Shahul Hameed. A Guest

Post Prepaid Connection Reactivate

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am using prepaid sim past 2 years my mobile no. is 9640322068. Last month i have called to customer care to block the no. Next day again i have called to customer care to reactivate the no. because i found my mobile. not yet to activate. 12-June-2012 i went to Yousufguda customer care office i have sumit id proof also. He said with in 4 hous it will reactivate. Still now not activate. I don't now what are the process going on.

Shahul Hamee. A

goutam chakraborty Guest

Default about inactive sim

dear sir ,
    i purchase a new (sim)connection no 8750395749 in the name of GOUTAMA CHAKRABORTY with voder I.D proof (xrox) no -MQC4794038 and my photo dt 29.12.2012 but steel my sim is not activate .
    so i request to please activet my connection

goutam chakraborty Guest

dear sir.
    I purchase a idia new sim (pre paid ) with valid document of voter I.D NO- MQC4794038 dated 29.12.2012 and connection no 8750395749 but till to day my connection not activated.
    so I request to you please activated my connection .

Quote Originally Posted by goutam chakraborty View Post
    dear sir ,
    so i request to please activet my connection

We would request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by goutam chakraborty View Post
    dear sir.
    so I request to you please activated my connection .

dilip kumar chandra Guest

Default new pre paid connection not activated tillnow

I purchase a idia new sim (pre paid ) with valid document of driving licince dated 30/1/13 and connection no but till to day my connection not activated.
    so I request to you please activated my connection

dilip kumar chandra Guest

Default new pre paid connection not activated tillnow

I purchase a idia new sim (pre paid )from deepak commincation sneh nagar alambagh lucknow with valid document of driving licince dated 30/1/13 and connection no but till to day my connection not activated.
    so I request to you please activated my connection

1. Idea Cellular prepaid Complaint
    By rajeshvaja in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 12:37 PM
  2. Complaint Against Idea Cellular( Fraud done by idea cellular limited)
    By kondapaneni in forum Product And Services