Useful Information Customer Care Address Popular Judgments
FAQ Consumer Forum Reliance Karnataka Country Club Bajaj Allianz State Bank Of India
Court Fee Airtel Chandigarh Idea ICICI Lombord Andhra Bank
Where to file Complaint Vodafon Bengal Tata Indicom HDFC Standard Life HDFC Bank
Notice Sample Idea Uttarakhand Airtel IffcoTokio Icici Bank
First Appeal Consumer Forum BSNL Gujarat Reliance Metlife Punjab National Bank
Consumer Protection Act Nokia Rajasthan Vodafone SBI Life Insurance Bank Of India
RTI for Banks Micromax Assam Mobile Store Reliance General Insurance Canara Bank
Insurance Ombudsman Lava Uttar Pradesh MTNL New India Insurance Bank Of Baroda
Banking Ombudsman Karbonn Jharkhand Birla Sun Life National Insurance United India Insurance
How to start DND Sony Bihar LIC Oriental Insurance State Bank Mysore
Irctc TATA AIG India Bank


+ Submit Your Complaint
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: IDEA Cellular new prepaid connection complaint.

  1. #1
    kelkarsoft is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default IDEA Cellular new prepaid connection complaint.

    Myself Prashanth K from hyderabad,

    I have taken IDEA mobile prepaid connection from yousuf guda idea outlet one month back and since i have submitted all required documents(Passport,Pan and local address proof(electricity bill) twice.Even thou i submitted 2 times...they stop all services...when i called to customer care or when i went to yousuf-guda idea outlet..they are keep saying incomplete document.


    Thanks,
    Prashanth

  2. #2
    Unregistered Guest

    Default New prepaid Idea Customer

    Respected Sir/ mam,
    sir i brought new IDEA prepaid connection Details SIM NO:89918520300092148826 Mobile No:8682835517 & Mobile No:8682835516 by the amount of Rs.50/-(each) from the Retailor Shop (SS mobiles & Transport) for that he told you will get Rs.34/- Talktime with Rate cutter,but im received that talk time with Rate cutter only for Mobile No:8682835516,So i enquired with the customer care office they told me to meet ur Retailer then again i met my Retailer Shop ,but he told i received your proof for that there is no problems in it...So some one blaming me i dont understand whether its IDEA NEtwork or The Retaillers....................................

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Respected Sir/ mam,
    sir i brought new IDEA prepaid connection Details SIM NO:89918520300092148826 Mobile No:8682835517 & Mobile No:8682835516 by the amount of Rs.50/-(each) from the Retailor Shop (SS mobiles & Transport) for that he told you will get Rs.34/- Talktime with Rate cutter,but im received that talk time with Rate cutter only for Mobile No:8682835516,So i enquired with the customer care office they told me to meet ur Retailer then again i met my Retailer Shop ,but he told i received your proof for that there is no problems in it...So some one blaming me i dont understand whether its IDEA NEtwork or The Retaillers....................................
    Dear Sir,

    We wish to inform you that your complaint for Recharge related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-24513941497 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

    Regards,
    Ideacellular

  4. #4
    Shahul Hameed. A Guest

    Post Prepaid Connection Reactivate

    Respected Sir/Madam,

    I am using prepaid sim past 2 years my mobile no. is 9640322068. Last month i have called to customer care to block the no. Next day again i have called to customer care to reactivate the no. because i found my mobile. not yet to activate. 12-June-2012 i went to Yousufguda customer care office i have sumit id proof also. He said with in 4 hous it will reactivate. Still now not activate. I don't now what are the process going on.

    Regards,
    Shahul Hamee. A

  5. #5
    goutam chakraborty Guest

    Default about inactive sim

    dear sir ,
    i purchase a new (sim)connection no 8750395749 in the name of GOUTAMA CHAKRABORTY with voder I.D proof (xrox) no -MQC4794038 and my photo dt 29.12.2012 but steel my sim is not activate .
    so i request to please activet my connection

  6. #6
    goutam chakraborty Guest

    Default

    dear sir.
    I purchase a idia new sim (pre paid ) with valid document of voter I.D NO- MQC4794038 dated 29.12.2012 and connection no 8750395749 but till to day my connection not activated.
    so I request to you please activated my connection .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goutam chakraborty View Post
    dear sir ,
    i purchase a new (sim)connection no 8750395749 in the name of GOUTAMA CHAKRABORTY with voder I.D proof (xrox) no -MQC4794038 and my photo dt 29.12.2012 but steel my sim is not activate .
    so i request to please activet my connection

    Dear Sir,

    We would request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further assistance.

    Regards,
    Ideacellular

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goutam chakraborty View Post
    dear sir.
    I purchase a idia new sim (pre paid ) with valid document of voter I.D NO- MQC4794038 dated 29.12.2012 and connection no 8750395749 but till to day my connection not activated.
    so I request to you please activated my connection .
    Dear Sir,

    We would request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further assistance.

    Regards,
    Ideacellular

  9. #9
    dilip kumar chandra Guest

    Default new pre paid connection not activated tillnow

    I purchase a idia new sim (pre paid ) with valid document of driving licince dated 30/1/13 and connection no but till to day my connection not activated.
    so I request to you please activated my connection

  10. #10
    dilip kumar chandra Guest

    Default new pre paid connection not activated tillnow

    I purchase a idia new sim (pre paid )from deepak commincation sneh nagar alambagh lucknow with valid document of driving licince dated 30/1/13 and connection no but till to day my connection not activated.
    so I request to you please activated my connection

+ Submit Your Complaint

Similar Threads

  1. Idea Cellular prepaid Complaint
    By rajeshvaja in forum Product And Services
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 12:37 PM
  2. Complaint Against Idea Cellular( Fraud done by idea cellular limited)
    By kondapaneni in forum Product And Services
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:42 PM
  4. Complaint towards idea prepaid connection karnaraka
    By achujs in forum Product And Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:22 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •