Thread: Idea SIM CARD ACTIVATION

yash kumar is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Idea SIM CARD ACTIVATION

I purchased an idea sim card on date on 14.oct.2011 from Malleshwaram.. Sim No – 910013802133, Mob no : 9844480916.. it has not been activated yet. Shop keeper taken me Rs 40 for sim, but MRp Price is Rs15... I enquired the retailer so many times and give excuses’ that server is busy, idea Form collection person is busy.,(i think he is busy in 3G) and he also told me to take other sim, because Idea Service is not good
    This is the first time I took Idea Sim Card and I m facing this problem from last 15 days. ..Please help me to solve this problem.,,

Santosh Kumar
    Last edited by yash kumar; 10-30-2011 at 11:13 AM.

ideacellular is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by yash kumar View Post

Santosh Kumar

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated from system, thus we request you to check the same.

Ideacellular

Default reactivation of prepaid connection

i had taken an idea prepaid connection in Nov2008 in dehradun(No 09639117052).i am in army and was out of station for some official purpose last year .till about oct2011 the number was active,however after that it was switched off.now i am back in dehradun and want to re-activate the same number.please do the needful.

Ajit Kumar Singh
    email id- ajitsoni8384@gmail.com

Ajit Kumar Singh
    email id- ajitsoni8384@gmail.com

We regret to inform you that your number has been permanently disconnected due to non usage. Thus we suggest you to go for new Idea sim.

Thumbs down corporate number activation takes 25 day for 5 sim cards

Last month 30th We given all documents to Adithys Communication Marenahalli, Vijayanagara Bangalore -40 Till this time no responsr from Executive or any other,
    i Given 1500/- to Mr Deepu he is Emplouee of Idia

Numbers

digpal Guest

Post convert in idea by mnp

i covert my no 9462309462 vodaphone to idea by mnp
    dist=jhunjhunu
    state=rajasthan
    pin=333035

Default Customers Harassed by Idea Cellular Store at JM Road, Pune

I am extremely disappointed by customer service I received by this idea store. The people employed there don't even bother to lift their neck up while speaking to the customer and talk in exasperated tones. I wanted to purchase a sim card from this store and I bought it and filled the form and gave them a photograph. However, after they glued the photograph to the form, they told me my photograph was not valid and my form will be rejected as the ears are covered. This piece of information was not told to me when I showed them the photograph and while they were gluing it to the form. This is the same photograph I have used in my passport which the Indian Government did not object to. However, I was told by these people rudely that telecom industry rules have become quite stringent and I should keep myself updated by reading newspaper daily. There was another issue with my signature on the photograph. I was told to learn the meaning of "across" which apparently means according to them, signing on left side of the photograph box covering some part of the photo. The funniest part was that I signed exactly like that however, the angle might not be right but it didn't cover the face. This was what happened to me and this is the point I lost my temper too and quickly stormed out of there even though I already paid for the sim card. I am afraid to say that I was highly discouraged by this experience to opt for idea cellular services ever again. I don't mind losing the money but I expect politeness and accurate information from customer service desk from any company.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC247821 in the subject.

Idea Cellular

vpo= narhar
    dist=jhunjhunu
    state=rajasthan
    pin=333035

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

abhijith ranganatha Guest

Unhappy msg plan not acticated

hi,
    i got my pre paid to post paid connection on friday,06/07/2012.
    from that day i am using my post paid sim and i ma not able to send nor receive any msgs.
    please look into the problem ASAP.
    my no. 07760889274

Default Complain

dear Sir,
    Before I left for U S A. I paid my Cell bill in Advance for Adjustment for next Bill... you ignore my deposit and dis connect my service. again I deposit 15 days a ago still my service is no on I am in U S A I keep calling your office switch off then switch on I am doing for last 15 days nothing
    my cell no 9822470987 this Number from NAGPUR
    I don't believes IDEA has a very bad service
    Gulam Abbas Hassonjee
    abbashassonjee@hotmail.com

Default Idea SIM CARD ACTIVATION

I purchased an idea sim card on date on 16.july.2012 from BKt lucknow.. Sim No 89918971031252510851 h-2 WD1203, Mob no : 8576960579.. it has not been activated yet. Shop keeper taken me Rs 45 for sim, but MRp Price is Rs15...This is the first time I took Idea Sim Card and I m facing this problem.

Default Idea sim card activation

Sir ji, mene parso idea k pehli bar sim card kharida.sim no.89918971031252510851 H-2 WD1203 , mo. 8576960579.retailer ne mujhse 45₹ liye jab ki packet pe sirf 15₹ likhe the. Yeh pehle din activate dikhaya. Aur bad me btaya k ap k sari suivdhaya band kr degi hai. Retailer ne kha k dosra sim kharido. Ap is activate kr dijiye bahut maherbani hogi.

dear Sir,
    my cell no 9822470987 this Number from NAGPUR
    I don't believes IDEA has a very bad service
    Gulam Abbas Hassonjee
    abbashassonjee@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abhijith ranganatha View Post
    hi,
    i got my pre paid to post paid connection on friday,06/07/2012.
    please look into the problem ASAP.
    my no. 07760889274

We wish to inform you that your complaint for SMS Related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 7144755 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

1. IDEA SIM activation problem