Thread: Uninor

dave.shridhardave is offline Junior Member

Angry Uninor

My mobile number is 9510357612.
    One of the unwanted service is being started automatically bofore 2 3 days. I tried to contact customer care. Whenever I was calling to customer care in night they were bluntly replying me as we will not able to check any of your information you have to call at 7AM in morning out system is in upgrade. I tried many times to stop the unwanted service which is started by uninor. Every customer care representative gave me different ways niether of any works. I also tried by sending msg to stop the service. Suddenly I noticed that instead of 5 10 rupees they cut my 99 rs. When I called to 198 number for complain 3 customer representative told me to hold we are transfering to our senior than the call was disconnected automatically. I tried 4th time Hardik(Customer care representative) was making fun of a customer(me) and bluntly saying I will not take any complain and he was laughing at me when I asked him I am calling 4th time do you know what problem I am facing and how many hours I wasted. He replied by laughing on me "Paise cute hoge or kya". When I told him to transfer the call the senior He again told me "Koi uthane vala nai he fir bhi bol rahe ho to kar deta hu" and again the phone was ringing I was holding the phone no one picked up. Finally I called again and one customer executive took my complain he was not sure whether I will get the money back or not but he still tried to take my complain the complain number is SR 1-20758429002. My balance cut on 9:48 AM 20/09/2011.
    I choose uninor in portability MY BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. AND AVERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
    I WILL NEVER ADVISE ANONE TO CHOOSE UNINOR.

I also send an email to <care@uninor.in>;
    Subject : Appreciation for Uninor
    Monday, September 19, 2011 8:29 PM

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am your cheap customer. Who is totally free for contacting uninor 24*7. Everytime I am calling uninor server is down or in upgrade as the customer representative is not able to give me any information. I can understand that is not the representative problem. But this is the complain for UNINOR.

I am not aware about any plans and they are getting activated. When I am calling the person says you have activated the plan. And I am even do not aware about which plan he is talking about. He rudely reply me I can not give you money back. I requested him to stop and deactivate the serivce. He replied Sorry I can not do it from myside. You have to do it by opening a website. He gave me myuninor I tried to open the site it is not opening and giving me an error page not found. I tried too google the website also but I was not able to find. So I called on 198 again but again it was not letting me call as after 1 ring it was getting disconnected. This is the ongoing problem your customer is wasting him or her time for just some small problems they are facing. DO THEY HAVE TO WASTE HOURS FOR JUST DEACTIVATING A PLAN/SERVICE WHICH THEY DIDNT REQUESTED. WHY SHALL I WASTE MILLION RUPEES ONE HOUR TO CALL ON 198/121 if I AM NOT GETTING ANY
    PROPER RESOLUTION ??? I also tried on 01243329000 hopefully it was ringing but no one was reeving.

I did the biggest mistake by using portability feature and join THE GREAT UNINOR SERVICE. I WILL PORTABLE IN ANOTHER SERVICE SOON. AND ALSO INFORM OTHER 100 USERS ABOUT THE GREAT SERVICE OF UNINOR.

THE REPRESENTATIVE NAME IS VINIT,

Your invaluable Customer,

After sending this email still didnt get any heard back from uninor.

I need Help to deal with Uninor. May be many of the customers like my are suffering but they dont know whom to share their concerns. So I hope my this concern will help to many of the customers who are suffering with the same problem I do.

sandipon619 is offline Junior Member

Default My internet getting auto disconected!

i have uninor conection but from 10/01/2012 its internet got auto disconected ! i dont know what to dao i call customercare but theyare did not help me suggest me to check setting s but my settings are all right plz help me. my nimber is 8942822905

Angry disgusting uninor

uninor deducted 100 rs from my balance without any information

Chanderpunjabi Guest

Default unwanted services activation

Respected Sir/Mam
    ple I request u ple dont activate unwanted services like
    astroportat
    bhaktisagar &many more on my no
    I am requesting u