Thread: vodafone postpaid bill issue

dineesh kumar ep Guest

Default vodafone postpaid bill issue

Name:  vodafone.in.jpg

vodafone postpaid

I am dineesh kumar ep from kerala.i have a
    complaint regarding my vodafone postpaid bill.i taken a vodafone connection
    four months before from bangalore .no:9886639275.previous two months i am in
    kerla and i am not using the sim connection for the past two
    months.Today(06/08/09) i got the billed amount of 670 rupees and my post
    paid plan is 199 only, i subscribe only one caller tune service with a
    monthly rate of 30 rupees and STD 30 rupees plan.i didn't subscribe no other
    service offered by vodafone except that 199+30+30=259.so the bill should be
    259 only.but they send me the billed amount of 670 rupees.waiting for your
    consideration and support in this issue.for further information please
    contact to this no 91-9020219841

dineesh kumar ep
    91-9020219841

lakshmi.m Guest

Default vodafone postpaid bill payment

hi
    my no is 9886321203. i was using this number few months ago. now i have shifted my base to kerala. i had 3600 remaining balance to pay. i have payed Rs 2000 last week. i am ready to pay the rest amount also but i dont want to pay the rental bill for the months which i have not used the number. i have been getting calls to my previous residential house . kindely plaeas avoide that. i ll pay my remaininf 1600 latest by next month(jan 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmi.m View Post
    hi

Hi Lakshmi,

As discussed, the outstanding amount for your number 9886321203 will be adjusted with your deposit amount & the bill will be settled. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

sukhwant Guest

Default vodafone postpaid no coverage in our region

hello sir we living in village nathuwala at about 10km ferozepur we are using ur group postpaid plan and about 10 connection but there is no coverage in our area kindly do needfull 8054497712, 8054497713 etc

9828062861 Guest

Default vodafone postpaid print bill

sir, i am rakesh kumar soni. sir i have not recved my vodafone print bill. i have request many time for print bill throt sms, and your vodafone mini store in mahesh nagar, jaipur. (raj.)
    plese send my vodafone print bill at my adderes. my no is 9828062861.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sukhwant View Post
    Hi Sukhwant,

We believe your concern regarding network problem has been clarified by our Customer Care team. Please bear with us. Do e-mail us for further queries at vodafonecare.pun@vodafone.com. We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Punjab

Manjula. N. Shekar Guest

Unhappy Vodafone bill Payment

Hello VOdafone,

I am Manjula. N. Shekar & my Vodafone no. 9916318007, last month i.e. March i have settled the amount & Rs. 300 /- deposited amount was also adjusted to my receipt & i have paid Rs. 1,400/- to your person by name Mr. Somashekar . but i am not using this number from already 3months then also your are sending the bill to my residence . the bill payment is Rs. 299/- is showing in the bill which you have sended. Without using the number & taken the deposited amount , why you people are sending me the bills.waiting for yourconsideration and support in this issue.for further information please
    contact to this no 9980071327

bhratbhai Guest

Post vodafone postpaid march bill details

dear sir
    i wants my march bill details my no is--9923059057,9823059026,9923059051
    please give this bill in my mail ID--bharatbhaideepakcatering@gmail.com

Default vodafone postpaid last month bill

We want last month vodafone bill for our auditing purpose pl kindly arrange for the same.

If any clarify pl content my mobile no : +91 98436 40478.

Kind regards,
    P. Thangarasu.

raj pandey Guest

Default vodafone postpaid

I send request through SMS for sending bill through e-mail but not receive till date.
    my e-mail id-raj.nadanghat09@gmail.com,mobile no.9874056408.

Rajkumar Pandey

surinder Guest

Question vodafone postpaid bill

want my bill on email id i registered through sms but didnt get on my mail id

Default Happy To Help

If any clarify pl content my mobile no : +91 98436 40478.

Kind regards,
    P. Thangarasu.
    Hi Mr.P. Thangarasu,

As per our call, we believe you no longer need the detailed bill for your number. You may check your detailed bills online by registering for the My Vodafone service. Please go to https://myvodafone.vodafone.in for further details. You can see your detailed call logs by accessing “Analyse your Bill” feature. If at any point in time, the need for bills arises, please let us know at vodafonecare.tn@vodafone.com. We will be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamil Nadu.

Quote Originally Posted by raj pandey View Post
    my e-mail id-raj.nadanghat09@gmail.com,mobile no.9874056408.

Rajkumar Pandey
    Hi Rajkumar,

Your bill has been sent across to your email on 7th May and the duplicate bill has also been sent. Hope you have received the same. For further queries you may contact us at vodafonecare.kol@vodafone.com. We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kolkata.

Quote Originally Posted by Manjula. N. Shekar View Post
    Hello VOdafone,

contact to this no 9980071327
    Hi Manjula,

We hope our customer care team has shared all the necessary details about the outstanding amount for your connection. For further queries, please write to us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com We are be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.

NEERAJ kUMAR Guest

Default vodafone postpaid Change the ownership name & address

Respected Sir

I want to Inform you that,Firstly I Have Purchase the Vodaphone Connection in my name Neeraj Kumar Address: Gobind Pura Mohalla Near Samania Gate Patiala,So I Have to Change the Ownership Name.So Plz Isshu N.O.C for futher Enq.

My cell No=7837500223