Thread: Spice Customer care

Default Spice Customer care

Click image for larger version.

Name:	Spice-Customer.jpg
Views:	3879
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	5433Spice Customer care,

Every time you are fooling me and making me to go your service centre. I
    have to leave all my work and move to your place by spending 50 rupees for
    auto. But no solution is done so far. Nobody is in a position to solve the
    problem. This time I got call for refunding the money. I asked Mr. Sumesh
    whether the refund is done for complete money? He promised me to refund all.
    But when I visited there the story is completely different. All are giving
    false information.

If your decision was final then earlier only you could have cleared me when
    I was calling you lot of time. I have postponed my travelling because of
    your promise. But your way of dealing cause me lot of trouble. It has given
    me lot of tension. This is completely a way of torture and harassment so
    that customer can bend as per your tune. I lost lot of commitment without
    having a mobile and delay from your side. You have to bear the loss for
    this.

Waiting for you reply.

Grashan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spice Customer care-spice-customer.jpg

Thumbs down camplaint for spice mobial s-930

my mobial s-930 maek is replase six bar for spice care but do not properly working

Default Spice Customer care

TO,
    CUSTOMER CARE
    SPICE MOBILE Ltd.

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE PURCHASED A SPICE MOBILE(M-940n) AT RS.4450/- FROM JAI VIDESHI BAZAR (shop no.5,A-1 market, sai chowk,pimpri, Pune-17) BILL NO.22-210210 DATED:21/02/2010

WHEN I CHECKED IT AT HOME THE PIECE WAS FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE.

THE VERY NEXT DAY(22/02/2010) I WENT TO REPLACE THE PIECE .THE SELLER(Jagdish Aswani) IGNORED ME AND TOLD ME TO COME THE NEXT DAY FOR REPLACEMENT

. WHEN I WENT NEXT DAY(23/02/2010) HE(Jagdish Aswani) WAS NOT THERE AND HIS BROTHER(Gopi Aswani) WHO

WAS ALSO NOT COOPERATIVE, HE TOLD ME YOU CALL AND COME AT NIGDI SHOP(Yash Mobile Shoppee) FOR REPLACING THE DEFECTIVE PIECE . WHEN I WENT THERE

TODAY(24/02/2010) GOPI ASWANI WAS NOT THERE AND WHEN I CALLED HIM ON HIS MOBILE (9850778868) HE WAS NOT RESPONDING .

JUST NOW WHEN I SPOKE TO THE SELLER(Jagdish Aswani)(9850270365) HE USED ROUGH LANGUAGE AND TOLD THAT DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO ,WE ARE NOT

RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING.

I AM FEELING VERY INCONVINIENT FROM ALL THIS AS I AM A BUSINESSMAN AND OFTEN USE MOBILE PHONE ,

SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE SOME NECESSARY ACTIONS AGAINST THE SELLER, OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO TAKE SOME LEGAL ACTIONS .

THANKING YOU

DEVENDRA DUBEY(consumer)
    GANGADHAM BUILDING
    OPP. SONIGARA CLASSIC
    VITTHALWADI AKURDI
    PUNE-35

contact no.9371049930

cc to contactus@spicemobile.in , product@spicemobile.in , marketing@spicemobile.in , trade-enquiry@spicemobile.in

Venkatesh.K.J Guest

Default Renewal of vailidity

My validity is getting expired shortly, Please give the renew details and also customer care call number

Tanu's Avatar
    Tanu is offline Senior Member

Spice Prepaid customers Call 98140 12347 (24 hours)
    Spice Postpaid customers Call 98140 12345 (24 hours)

Spice Communications Limited,
    C 105, Industrial Area, Phase VII
    Mohali 160055, Punjab.
    Phone: 98140 98140
    Fax: 98140 12346
    Email: customercare@spiceindia.com

manoj.14375@yahoo.com Guest

Default mobile falult

dear sir my phone daily automatic restore my headset model is spice d-90 please receive my complain

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Hello Consumer Court Members,

Always post your complaint in detailed manner, so that we can guide you accordingly.

gaver.pushpendra is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

I Have purchased a Spice Mobile D – 88 Gold (Date – 17 Dec 2009, IMEI NO - 358071020652029) from Heera Electronics, Mathura but after 2 -3 months I suffer a Battery Charging & Mobile Hanging problem (Battery not charge properly & mobileAutomatically switch off & on ) into my mobile and for that I have too much time show my mobile at spice service center (R.K.Services, B-4, Hotal Athiya Palace Complex, Sonkh Adda, Mathura, U.P) . All time the person tell me put your phone here we will be checked and repair it & than give back to you. After the repairing I face the same problem by 2nd day again I visit again same problem again & again I visit more than 4 to 5 times but Last time (Date 17 feb 2010, time 1:19 pm, My work order no – SUP252310200533) I had given my mobile to repair in R.K.Services, B-4, Hotal Athiya Palace Complex, Sonkh Adda, Mathura, U.P & after one month they had given another old mobile (IMEI No – 358071020013461). I don’t receive my original mobile which I have given to service center for repairing & I made lot of calls to spice customer care regarding this but yet I have not satisfied and could not receive the same mobile.

So I request you to look forward this problem.

Give me suggestion what can I do?

Thanks & Warm Regards,

gaver.pushpendra is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Default Handset Problem & Spice Mobile Service Center

]Dear Sir,

So I request you to look forward this problem.

Give me suggestion what can I do?

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Email id - gaver.pushpendra@gmail.com
    pushpendra.gaver@yahoo.com

harit Guest

Unhappy

i have purchased spice mobile m-5252n yesterday .....in that phone dolphin sim is not working.....so tell me fast wht m i do....

my id is aryaharit90@gmail.com

contact no 09015452157

dalbir singh Guest

Default to trash the stolen mobile set M-5252n

DEAR SIR
    I have lost my spice M-5252n hand set which was purchased in 29th Dec,09
    kindly guve me the latest location of it ,if possible.
    i shall be thankfull & judge spice as before
    yours sincerely
    DALBIR SINGH
    KURUKSHETRA, HARYANA-136118
    Mobile-9467475573(alternate no.)

My spice Qt-60 having problem
    In it memory card is not working
    as we insert memory card it get tharshed
    So, kindly reply me quikly as possible as u can

my id is adi267leo@gmail.com

Default poor battery backup

I have purchaged a spice set having MODEL NO. SPICE M-5050,but from the begginning its battery backup is very poor.It is needed to charge atleast once in a day.I have already visited two times to spice custermer care located in DHANBAD(jharkhand),but they are telling that they don't have its battery.I have also visited to giridih center,but they also told that they don't have battery.I have already spended 450 rupees,but still i haven't got the solution.The service center's mobile no.(for dhanbad center: 09835136548) written in the mannual is also not working.First time ihave gone for purchaging spice brand and got a such a nice exprince.they are trying to make the warrenty period expried,thats why they are making delay.you just try to do some quick solution,otherwise i will go to consumer court.I do not belongs to rich family,so i can't afford any further expenditure.
    details of mobile:

IMEI NO. 910040870927618
    BATTERY NO. 201001-0585003161

MY CONTACT NO. 09040207624
    EMAIL ID:knishant88@gmail.com
    Kindly provide us the full bill details.

Default Regarding Battery Replacement

I submit my Spice S-940 Battery to Cyber Electronics,Sec.-38C,Chandigarh on 05-06-10.
    I have visited them 10-12 times, but they always give 3-4 days more
    commitment. & today they come to misbehavavior.
    Please help me.