Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Spice Customer care

bhanu soni Guest

Lightbulb spice mi280

hi ,
    my mobile is locked due to many wrong pattern attemps. now this asking me to enter email id & password .
    internet connection is off in my fone , so i m not able to sign in to my android account .
    how can i unlock it .
    plz suggest me what to do.... i want my data of my fone to be safe .

waiting for your reply.\

phone- SPICE MI280
    PH. NUM- 8103584258 , 8989472701
    EMAIL ID- rocks.bhanu35@gmail.com

thnks for your concern.

Default spice mobile defatev

i purches mobile 19/03/2012 dealer shop jain telecom amount 2300 model 5445 mobile defated date 2/05/2012 i am going to your service center gorve tele com
    in side deli gate mobile repring to fees reqer i not repier your set your infromashan my set repier how charging spice phone rust colitey purch date wither 2 month is
    defectev its repier chargebel

sushil vallakati Guest

Angry service

spice care:
    I am using spice mi410 since last 7 months. There is some problem in handset and I have handled it to customer care in prajakta electronics solapur on march 19th 2012. The problem is not yet solved (customer copy no.9809) and they not even receive phone call. I am frustrated and thinking to move consumer court against spice care. Already I have wasted lot of time and money from last two months I want my handset immeditely otherwise I will move consumer court against spice care. My phone no.9423590704. please solve my problem as soon as possible..

ghanshy j amacharya Guest

Default Data Cable Not Working Properly

I Ghanshyam J Acharya purchase a Spice M-9000 Projector Mobile Phone from Cellular Services Pvt. Ltd. Dist. Shopping Center, Sector 21, @@@@hinagar on 3rd July'2011 ( Inv. No. 226033058), the Phone not working properly as the Voice not come from Phone so the Mobile Shop replace the Phone on 27th July'2011 ( Inv. No. 226033309).

in the Month of August the Charger not working so your shop was replace the Charger ( Charger with Date Cable ) to me

on 7th OCtober'2011 the date cable not functioning well so i surrender to Mahavir Communication ( Spice Service Center) at Civil Hospital Compound @@@@hinagar ( REceipt No. 316 dt. 7th October'2011) Charger Pin not Functioning Well and they replace the Items.

on 11th April'2012 again the Data Cable not working and i Pay the Amount to your Mahavir Communication ( Spice Service Center) Rs. 360.00 ( towards Data Cable & Ear Plug)

They give me Ear Plug and the Data Cable on 19th May'2012 but the Data Cable not working Properly and your Spice Service Executive at mahavir Communication told me that they can't check the Cable as they delivered the same received from your company.

Now the Question is which person responsible for this, either Your Company ? or your Service Center ?

my phone was shut down from 9th April'2012 and it was show Piece right now. all my friend and family told me that throw the Spice Mobile phone to the Narmada Canal and or file a Complain in the Consumer Court against The Spice Mobile Company as the Company not delivered the good Condition Cable to the Customer.

Awaiting your reply before end of this month.

Ghanshyam J Acharya
    97122 94158

rcbohit@yahoo.com Guest

Default Theft my mobile

Please,Block my Spice QT 68 mobile IMEI no.910550200205055.

jaydip nema@yahoo.com Guest

Default m5500 complain

i m using your valuable brand spice m5500 my phone is not working condition i m visited to you service center at jabalpur (m.p.) they replayed to me ask for spice customer care. i m nt eligible to replace it so plz gaid to me asap.

jaydeep nema

naeem iqbal siddiqui Guest

Default spice mob mi350 net is not working

sir i have purchase a spice mob.mod. no mi350n from spice retail ltd shop no A120 vikas marg shakarpur delhi 92 on 16/5/2012 its IMEI no is911132750664715 &911132750716226 From the date of purchasing its net is not working on the suggestion of shoopkeeper i went to servise center at A 142 shakarpur thrice but in vain the mob does not loaded the google services like google browser, mail, yahoo mail google play market I request the company to look into the matter &do the ned full.
    Thanks you

SHASHI Guest

Question Mobile Not Working Properly

The customer care centre,
    Spice mobile,

I had purchased a SPICE mobile phone on 13-02-12. My handset SPICE MI-280 Silver is under one year warranty. After it developed lots of problem from Day one. I am not happy to Purchase SPICE MOBILE. Kindly resolve my below mention problem.

 Hand free not working properly there are lot of voice breaking in between conversion.
     Touch Screen not working,
     Camera Quality was very Poor picture not clear in Camera
     When we are sending any Message reply option is not showing in menu.
     When Phone was near about of Face than hand free was working other wise voice volume was very slow.
     Battery Backup was Very Poor (Battery Problem)

I am shocked and disappointed to be writing this letter to you today. Here's what happened what a way to end my Problem. Please take steps to ensure that My Mobile will be worked properly.

I submitted it to my nearest customer care centre of SPICE mobile in Anshul Agencies in Delhi Vikas Puri Branch. Please arrange a Call back for further clarification (SHASHI-8285670308)

So, I kindly request you to take immediate steps regarding this case & resolve my problem as early as possible.

SHASHI

Question enquiry about dictionary download

hi,

my name is Zaheer and i want to know if we can download oxford advance learner dictionary or not. if yes give me the list i have a wi fi old cell that is screen touch. one middle key on it name is not remember so give me related info plz tell me as soon as possible since i have to choose a spice cell phone. it's up to you whether you want me to buy Spice cell or other .

kaushalkosu@ymail.com Guest

Question for install software problum

software are no install on screen written OVER THE MAXIMUM INSTALL LIMIT

The customer care center,
    Spice mobile,

My self Mohit Kumar,costumer ID is 939228566 I had purchased a SPICE mobile phone on 13-03-12.Invoice no.is 139234963 My handset SPICE MI-280 Silver is under one year warranty. After it developed lots of problem from Day one. I am not happy to Purchase SPICE MOBILE. Kindly resolve my below mention problem.

1.battery Heating
    2.Touchscreen Pad is not working properly
    3.Processing speed is very slow

i have talk to costumer care but they didn't give me replay properly now tell me what can i do.so give me related info plz tell me as soon as possible

So, I request you to take immediate steps regarding this case & resolve my problem as soon as possible

Mohit Kumar
    9999800877(M) 9711996894(M)

vinodchavan4445@yahoo.com Guest

Default Display Touch Pad Problem

spice care: Ref : IMEI No. 911114150036041.
    I, Santosh Gopalachari had purchased a handset SPICE M-6868 mobile phone on 28.07.2011. After 3 months it had display touch pad problem, so I had sent it for servicing to your service centre and as it was not under warranty I had to pay Rs. 2500 for replacing, I got the mobile back after 2 months in Dec-2011- after that it went on correctly once again the same touch pad problem started on 2nd June-2012. Again I have sent it for servicing to your service centre. Kindly resolve my problem by replacing the display touch pad.

My contact no. is 9538913928.

my spice MI-280 android phone touch screen is not working properly.It is malfunctioning.Apps,calls are dialed automatically..

Sunil S Raut Guest

Angry Spice m6700 touch problem

No any revert mail is received to me from service helpdesk team.
    Only service center given SR NO. 13100201C70111.
    Kindly give me my handset is as urgent.
    Myself Sunil S Raut from Aurangabad Maharashtra having Spice Mobile Model No. M-6700 Cappcino.
    I have purchased this model, due to its features & looks.
    This mobile is purchased on 06.09.2011 from New S.R. Mobile Shoppe.
    Problem - Touch is not sense by screen, occurred on 09.07.2012.
    Handset is given at Shraddha Mobile (Navya Services) having contact no. 9823977883. (Job Sheet No. 1694)
    it will take 25 days to this process.
    Its take long time to repair the handset. Till that I have no any alternative handset.
    Also if service center is in Aurangabad, then why it is need to send the handset at company.
    i am working in Mahindra Dealership, & having 20 nos. handset of spice make in our dealership.
    Also suggesting to my friend group, to buy spice mobile.
    But looking to your, such long time services, I am unhappy.
    Hence request to you, please give me handset with okay condition as urgent.
    SUNIL S RAOUT

rohit14joshi1993 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default spice mobile spare data cable, Model No. (M-9000) projector phone

I live in Mumbai and I have bought a spice mobile model No. (M-9000 ) projector phone. I have already asked a lots shops and showrooms about a spare data cable for my mobile but could not get it.So, Kindly tell me where I could get one for me.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast