This is a discussion on Recharge Problem within the Mobile Services forums, part of the Mobile category; I received a message from airtel on 09-07-2009 reading word to word as follows: 'Spl offer only for u! Get ...
- 08-01-2009, 02:03 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
I received a message from airtel on 09-07-2009 reading word to word as follows:
'Spl offer only for u! Get Rs249 Tlktme on rchrg of Rs249.A2A @ 50p/min, A2M @ 60p/min, Local SMS @25p.Get Rs100 immd & Rs149 in 48 hrs.'
Also I have this message stored in my mobile.
Accordingly i recharged on 17-07-09 morning with Rs249 and got Rs100 credited to my account balance immediately. But when i didnt get the remaining Rs149 for the next 4 days, i called up the customer care and gave a complaint on 22-07-09, 27-07-2009, 30-07-2009 and 01-08-09. the complaint number is 3073011088700. Now, the airtel consumer care executive is saying that I should have recharged the same day I received the message to get the remaining Rs149 as it is a RULE OF AIRTEL. But the message doesnt read that I have to recharge on the same day or its just a one day offer. Now when i explain this to the executive, they say they are sorry about this but cant help on this issue. This is PURELY LOOTING A CONSUMER BY PROVIDING INSUFFICIENT INFORMATION. HOW CAN A CONSUMER KNOW THE COMPANY RULES UNLESS MENTIONED IN THE MESSAGE. We are not taught in the school about Airtel rules to know it without them informing it.
Kindly help in this regard
- 06-01-2011, 04:59 PM #2sahilgulati Guest
not recharge for mobile no 9915748473
- By Rishabh in forum Online ShoppingReplies: 200Last Post: 05-21-2013, 11:53 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2009, 07:36 AM
- By Srinivas. in forum Mobile Billing ProblemReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2009, 09:46 AM
- By hemantkumarsoni in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2009, 04:54 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:05 PM