Thread: blackberry internet recharge and activetion

bkp.blr is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Thumbs down blackberry internet recharge and activetion

respected sir i have recharged rs 199 for my idea mobile no;9844022789 , for blackberry internet service and i have not recieved activation. kindly requesting you to do the needful.

B.K.PRAVEEN KUMAR
    BANGALORE

ideacellular is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by bkp.blr View Post

B.K.PRAVEEN KUMAR
    BANGALORE

We wish to inform you Black berry service has been activated.

Ideacellular

Hii can i use idea internet plan of rs 99 or rs 199 to make watsapp work on blackberry?

Default bb net recharge

Hello sir,
    This is regarding bb net recharge on my phone. I am a new bb user, so the 1st month for the net was free. Now m in pune wagholi and I need to know the procedure for the net recharge, I m using a vodafone sim. And I wish for the 399 rental plan. Kindly let me know. Thankyou.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC277675 in the subject.

Idea Cellular

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Default Happy to Help!

Hello Sir/Madam,

Subject:- BB net recharge.

Thank you for writing to us. Please visit Vodafone BlackBerry connect: Features - Charges - Supporting handsets | India for details.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa (except Mumbai).

Default Internet Services

Hello, I am new BB user and i would like to know that I have recharged Rs. 98/- Net pack on my no. 8579968012 but application are not working only i can use net by browser. So please let me know how do i use all application on BB.

Post Blackberry recharge

i have tried recharge of 399 and 299 .. but the recharge store person complains of A display saying"invalid rc amount" hw can i over cme that problem ???

Default Reliance mobile is greatest cheat

I am using RELIANCE MOBILE No.09335656622 since 2008.Earliar it was stealing my money on the pretext of cricket pack,Govt.Job pack.callertune pack etc. Now it has started a novel method.Late in the night a message comes that I HAVE SUBSCRIBED FOR MGREET SERVICES AND I HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS.2 OR RS.5.Within a minute another message comes saying that I have been unsubscribed for this service,off course after the amount is stolen from my account.It is impossible to talk to customer care because they are busy and who will spend an hour waiting for their representative to talk when a petty amount of Rs.2 or 5 is involved.
    Will anyone help me?

B.K.Singh
    Ballia(U.P.)
    bks161148@gmail.com

Default Can I Recharge BlackBerry Internet Online

Hi Iam a new BB user , I want to use 399Rs Plan, Can I recharge BB internet Service Online .

Can I know the process how to recharge .

Default internet recharge

Please give the recharge amount for idea network for blackberry internet service

Default recharges

i have blackberry 9220 i have only use words app how to be recharge ?

sunil kumar sharma Guest

Post sksharma

till date my not internet facility due to not recharge my blackberry internet. pls advice how to recharge for the same .

With Regards,
    Sunil Kumar Sharma
    Lnaco Infratech Limited

dr_crazyboy Guest

Default couldnt activate idea bbm plan

sir , i want to know how to activate bbm plan for idea operator < haryana > since last week i am trying for activating but i couldnt ..i will be happy that you guide me

Default problem in internet

respected sir i have recharged rs 199 for my airtel mobile no; 9929479800 , for blackberry internet service and i have not recieved activation. I call too many time to customer care but still did not solution of the problem so kindly requesting you to do the needful.

1. Vodafone Unlimited Internet Blackberry Plan