Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Aircel Complaint

Default Aircel delivering continuous sms when we try to change network

I am active Aircel user from 2006. My number is 9788604849. I am using both Prepaid and Postpaid account. In the month of march the bastard Aircel deducted Rs.30 from my balance. When i contacted customer care they replied i had opted for some value added services(Some Music on live), but i didn't. I had registered a complaint on April 1st with complaint number SR1-4183173435. Still i didn't got any response for that. Then i call again in mid of April and asked them to deactivate any services which is in active. One bastard said he will deactivate it. But he didn't, because balance was deducted again on April 29 of Rs.30. I got frustrated and decided to change my provider to Airtel on May 10. I sent message to 1900 for MNP. I recieved reply from 1901 with a unique Porting code. Then started the problem from May 11, 9:25 am i am getting message from Aircel continuously with an different Porting code. Till now i had recieved almost 200 sms with the same data. Why this @@@@ing Aircel doing like this. I had decided to change the network of all my family members. Aircel sucks

arasu Guest

Unhappy with out any reson aircel take my mony

i will using aircel for last 3year on past 2 month i will not satisfaction with aircel becouse without reson any one will activate my no example ipl score, caller tune,etc in the problem also my friends also 9524527068,9524670184 proper solution will not take by aircel custamar care also solve the problem or send my port no . Without my permission the caller tune has activated in my No9976198538. by aircel and Rs. 30/- has debited my a/c before two month.
    2. recently chat service has activate in my connection without my permission and charges has deducted by aircel.
    3. i complaint to customer care so many times but he is not give the satisfactory answer and my problem solution

Kalaivanan Guest

Default Worst customer care serivce..

Regarding : Arthamulla tamil mandram deactivation.

I have been with aricel for past 5+ years, but now past two months i am facing a lots of problems with the service. I tried to call the customer care no (198) but its keep on saying our " Customer care agents are currently busy please stay on line ", but automatically after 3 to 5 mins the call getting disconnected. So i tried with another aircel no and i got the call spoke with your customer care agent regarding the issue before 3 days but still now there is no response from your serivce, really now a days its gone a worst service provider i spoke with customer care agents for more than 5 times to deactivate this services and refund the amount back but there is no proper response form the customer agents they gave me some other no and asked to deactivate the service so i tried with that no (121) and now one more serivce had been activated and 15 rupees been reduced from my account..

I have also raised a complaint reagarding the issue with the customar care line for my mobile number, but even the issue is not yet resolved till now, also i have asked for GPRS settings before 2 days they told me it will be sent in another 24 hours but its already 3 days gone not yet received any settings from your service, i have recharged 98 rs for GPRS now its waste of money.

Ashutosh kumar tripathi Guest

Arrow (Rate cutter-11) I am refill

My name is Ashutosh kumar tripathi & my no.08896745323
    dear sir,i do suffer for 10 days from rate cutter(Tarif) and i will call custumer care they are telling you are stay in roming circle.But i am student of B.Tech 3year in Meerut(U.P West) my no is u.p East but this problem is only 10 dads starts request sir please started my rate cutter from 1months.
    Ashutosh kumar tripathi
    Modipuram,Meerut(U.p)

Abhishek kumar sinha Guest

Default for mobile recharge

i buy your sim before 4days My number is 9852515004 it gives a 1GB & 20rs balance
    number is activated but 1st balance is not come.
    please give me a first balance.

anishkm Guest

Default aircel subscribtion

tis s anish from up the problem that i am facing is aircel jokes is activated in my number and i tried to deactivata it but by the number the company gave i am not able to unsubscribe it...still 7 rs is diducted from my account weekly...kindly do the needful

thaks
    anish
    mob number:8410159181

Angry fraud aircell

i use poket internet but i does not subscribe pocket games but they can charge rs.5 for poket games what a fraud aircel

bhat Guest

Default complaint agaist lighting sign boards

with due respect i implore to say that i am the preferred franchise of aircel company,the company has given lighting sign board to every preferred except me, so i requeat to ur goodness please issue me the lighting sign board.that is ur most kindness.
    yours franchisee
    bhat commination

Chandrasekar S Guest

Default Aircel Stealing money from customers

I am using Aircel from the past 4 years ( 9788286594 ) by knowing Aircel services are good i have changed my other BSNL mobile number to Aircel ( 9486596131 ).

In that number am facing issues,

On June 3 rd only i have recharged for 70 rupees for my number 9486596131..On June 5 th without receving any calls from Aircel , I have received an sms that i have subscribed for Thirukkural pack and 30 rupees got deducted. I called 198 immediately and made an complaint regarding this issue, customer support executive Mubarak informed me that the amout will be refunded because the service got activated automatically due to technical issues.

Again next day June 6 th Aircel deducted 30 rupees for the same VAS , i have complained on June 7 th also regarding this issue ,Tamilarasan answered me that the amount of 60 rupees will be refunded within 96 hrs...But till today morning (14 June) i dint get any amout updated in my account...I called today to 198 and asked the status but the executive informed me the issue is still open and informed me to check with 121 i called and they informed me the complaint is resolved and the content is mentioned as request received from me...But this is not true....And the customer care executives giving wrong information...

I need refund immediately otherwise i am having lot of people using Aircel i will simply change the network and go easy....

Chandrasekar.S

Thumbs down Aircel the most cheatable and useless network

*Activating services without the knowledge of the user and deducting from main balance
    *poor customer care if any complaint is been given even in gentle manner they won't respond properly if v speak harshly they'll act as like responding and try to cool the customer by telling fake things and they won't resolve the compliants,and any more calls frm the no won't b responded at all.
    * some times if v dialed for customer care they won't pick the call
    *daily unnecessary calls abt ther worthless service packages
    *Approximately daily 20-35 calls and 5-10 sms frm thers worthless service package system.
    *and this problem was ther for me before few months,daily they will send 3-5 gprs activation msg inorder to download glamorous and sexy stills of heroines and try to create sensation in customers mind and try suck ther balance for this kind of activity they can do pimps job

last Guest

Thumbs down This is my last complaint to aircel ---network related

HEY .....this is MAYANK n m suffering with this bad network problem at my room i hav been using this airce sim past 2year when i did not change my rooom and this is not my request either u resolve my problem or will take another connetion with onther company not not only aircel .........u know i wt i m try to say ,i was trying to put the complint with your f/d customer care they gives me 72hrs time but til not it doesn't work i thought may be all of you not doing good work send to proper link no no coustomer care not doing and not sending to proper place ......now i dont hav so much time to writt here for you n dont wann to waste my time tooo....so now i m going change this bad tel company now ..........this msg for who those person which suffering this kind of problem so buddy dont waste your money n time both ....just break the sim n buy new tel compy sim .........GO ahead....

Regard's
    mayank
    my complaint no.....1-4833701052 and i spok to them allll bad customer care befor name's are yogesh,dushyant,damanyadav,sachin

ezekial rubanathan is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Default repeated barring of outgoing calls

hi,
    I have bought a aircel sim(9738112279) three weeks back. the first week i didnt face any problem. the second week my number's outgoing calls are barred without any prior information. when i approached the office they asked me to submit a proof again also i signed another form which is mandatory as i've given a other state proof.

After one week again my number is barred without any prior information when i called them they asked all the above details. after listening to all those details, they promised that it will be activated after 4 hours. but that doesn't happen till now again again am calling the helpdesk (973801234/198) number but the problem exists still. They have wasted my time by continous holds and also tensed me.

I could not call or send message was unable to call even the customer care. Its really frustrating thier service and helpdesk technicians. the third technician told that every thing is ok and also the outgoing is are released and the fourth technician still says sorry the previous tech gave a wrong info.. Its really bad to have such a helpless service from them. kindly do the needfull.

Ezekial Rubanathan P

ezekial rubanathan is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

hey guys do u get any reply from them or is jus fake ???

havenboy12 is offline Junior Member

Hello I M Deepak my Aircel Mobie Number is 9803309756
    I Have Recharge my number with 98 pocket internet coupen
    But I Dont use this plan
    i lost my 10 rupees on my mobile
    plz solve my problem m so eritated with this problem
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Nitin Upadhaya is offline Junior Member

Default Really Bad Services and most pathetic customer care executives

I don't know whom i am addressing to and weather this is be considered or not.
    Am one of the FRUSTRATED customer of Aircel!. I am using Aircel from last 8 months initially i started with 6 no's of Aircel among 4 already converted to other service provider two still remaining but i guess in coming month i will be switching them also into the other service providers. Using Aircel is hack tick and more of not using but creating problem for you.
    The most unprofessional and illiterate people are sitting in their customer care whom don't even want to resolve our query. All they can say sorry for inconveniency that's it. All fake commitments and useless talk can do only. I switch to other service provider because they were unable to provide the GPRS setting to me and now i am using GPRS in those handset very well. Only two no's in which i don't user GPRS are still with Aircel but for sure they will be converted in to others.

* Because every now and then my balance and gets deducted for no reasons.
    *In order to speak to CC you need to call 3-4 times then if they want they will speak to you and if they want they will disconnect your call for no reasons, Will never to able to speak to their supervisor because they never forward your call and incase one time they forwarded but i am dam sure the person who spoke to me was not the supervisor he must be the other guy sited beside the first one.
    *Last week Aircel activated music connect service on my mobile, Who is dame wants this service i am having laptop, mobile phone, IPod home theater at my home why the @@@@ i will be listening songs on IVR. I called the CC first the same i tried their @@@@ing multiple options press this and that after several attempts now i knew what to press to speck to their most illiterate executive now first someone Amit picked my call they will never speak their name clearly so that i will never ve able to tell them with whom i spoke earlier but this time i ask them to pronounce the spelling thatís y i knew their name. So i described him the issue i put my call on hold and then disconnected the call without even addressing me, I mean how frustrating this is that you hold for 30- 40 min to speak to them and now they also charging for the same then what is the issue to speak with us.
    * I again made the call this time sameer picked up the call i requested him not to disconnect the call i again explained the issue he was unable to provide any solution as per him i should have activated this services ao some else must have requested the same on my behalf. I asked him to handover the call to his supervisor after several request and a long hold some other guy picked up the call i guess he was not his supervisor as he was also saying the same thing and one more option he given me is to visit outlet of Aircel and disconnected the call.
    *Again i call them up this time i donít know the name of that person he picked up the call and aging i explained and he committed that the amount will be refund to you in 48 hours its been 5 days the amount is not been refunded yet last night i again called up to know the status after providing the reference no what was given to me with the commitment of refunding that is not valid they are unable to find out from where that reference no been given to me and aging they ask me to go directly at the outlet and get it refund why am i going to visit for 30 bugs??????? Am i fool or what but this is not about get 30 bugs refunding but to have a proper service at the time when you in need of that only. Why these people foolsing around.
    "I have never ever seen this kind of frustrating customer care response and foolish reply. How a person can visit their outlet if we are working and not even have enough time for our family but if you want the solution you have to??? What would be your response if you are in this
    situation??? I mean in which world we are living and then what for these CC are made for.
    * Calls are not responded properly, use to get disconnected when i
    ask them to transfer to superiors,
    subordinates are not able to answer my questions/solve the issues...
    They follow the same template "Sorry for the inconvenience sir, we
    shall take care of your request sir. etc., etc.,"
    but am not getting any solution.
    * It happens for me to contact the supervisors every time to explain
    an issue and still am not getting a complete solution.
    *better if they start spending money in betterment of customer services instead of advertisement

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast