Thread: I cheated by OXYGEN RECHARGE

ankushbajajnim@gmail.com is offline Junior Member

Default I cheated by OXYGEN RECHARGE

Name:  OXIGEN-recharge.jpg
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I recharged my VODAFONE account for the sum of RS 50/ from Panchkula from a OXIGEN recharge outlet. I was in hurry and that shop-keeper told me within 5 minute amount will be credited, so that i left.AND now this is more than 24 hour after that no amount being credited to my account.I cheated by OXYGEN RECHARGE.The shop-keeper told amount debited from his account and he gave a costumer copy also with TX id : 09910876010907101842. I was also cheated by them earlier but on that time I was not aware about the consumer power and rights.

I have also called customer care of Vodafone but they are saying that they didnt receive any request from oxigen and they can no do anything on this regard.

Can you please tell me How can I register the complaint against Oxxigen recharge company.

Hoping to be favoured with an early reply.

Ankush Bajaj

Mohd Shahzad Guest

Thumbs down All Bluddy Cheaters

Mubina General Store Mai Ajmeri Gate Central Delhi R.O Code 11203139.
    Distibuter : Sunny
    is person se hame bahut problem hai yeh subha load nahi daalta raat mai aata hai 10:00pm or 10:30pm hum kya kare koi hamari problem ko SOLVE nahi kar raha is per koi action jald se jald liya jaaye.

Your Sincerly

MOHD SHAHZAD
    Mobile No: 9891213837.

Narendra Kulkarni Guest

Through Oxygen,I have paid Rs.400.00 for Dish TV from Ambika Electronics, Parvati, Pune. for that details as per receipt given below;Also I launch a complaint with your custmer care dept. attended by Ravi & C.No-2234411

Ics 29April09
    06-18-2009 13.11. 37
    Tx. 06157820010906181311
    Dish TV 400
    S.No-S00050333681
    Voucher Pin- 7084821548026714

Pls let me know the transfer/transaction number with Dish TV, so I can ask with Dish TV as nothing is resolved from 18.06.2009.

my maid id is- nnkwin007@gmail.com

Narendra Kulkarni

sethukumar Guest

Angry sundirect topup

I sent Rs.110.00 online for sundirect topup by icici bank BIL/000147298801/SUNDIRECT TOPUP/25948 on 22/3/2010.
    (My setop box card no: 41009047899R )THROUGH OXYGEN SERVICES.
    It has not reached in my sundirect topup a/c so far.
    ICICI Bank certifies it has been successfully reached oxygen services.
    But it is not sent to sundirect by you and for my quirry for the past one weak you have no courtesy to reply me.
    Kindly try to send it to my sundirect a/c or revert back to my ICICI Bank a/c.
    sethu005@dataone.in
    ICICIbank a/c no.601101125147-M.G.SETHUKUMAR.

Rajat Pathyan is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

i reacharge with my net banking facility on 20.aug.2010....of corporation bank with oxygen reacharge facility
    i do this two times i.e Rs.20 + Rs20 sum of Rs.40 on my mobile no. 9358565516
    and this balance has been deducted from my bank account balance of A/C- 0687/sb/01/004389
    but no reacharge amount is credit in my phone...no. pls help me what do to.....?
    my name-rajat pathyan
    city- muzaffarnagar(up)

ganeshuin Guest

Question sun direct

my compaints is there customer care not responding 1week ago

RAJESH GULATI Guest

Default distributer complaint

Royal Photo Studio Rohini, RO 11702892, I am suffering from so many complaints due to distributer and terretory manager Deepak Bhatia. kindly any one can solve my problem by contacting me. If no response will come it means it is a froud company.
    Rajesh Gulati

Default Cheated by oxygen recharge 2 times

I cheated by oxygen recharge.I recharged through ICICI online banking with 50 rs 2 times on 16/02/2011 and 17/02/2011.ref id 495533 till now i have got recharge amount.please give the customer care number so that i can talk and verify my recharge amount.

mail id:bhavyam.bdt@gmail.com

Thumbs down i was cheated by oxigen services

i was cheated by oxigen services. i recharged my relaince phone by 100 rs. using oxigen services on 26th may 2011 bt i did nt recieve the amount till nw..

USDP-KHPM-OPERATOR-1 Guest

Angry I was cheated by oxigen transaction

Dear sir/madam
    i made 3 transactions from ap online for 300rs on 08/12/12,of transaction id's are t1133070101,
    t1133070100,t1133070049 which are unsuccessful and the balance in ap online is cut please send my 300rs
    to that account or i have to go to consumer court

p.vijay

Post

Through Oxygen,I have paid Rs.220.00 for Airtell Dish TV from KhusbooCommunication. for that details as per receipt given below;Also I launch a complaint with your custmer care dept but no one resolve till now.
    Ics 20.10.2013