Thread: SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER in CHENNAI VELACHERY POOR SERVICE

Default SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER in CHENNAI VELACHERY POOR SERVICE

Name:  samsun.jpg

I had bought a SAMSUNG CORBY GT- B5310 Mobile on 29/8/2011. The mobile has always an problem with touch screen and the software (A song plays repeatedly without moving to next one). Later it started getting hanged operating very slow.

I had taken a mobile to Samsung Service Center in Velachery Chennai on 24/8/2011 and they symptoms of water in mobile. And they would need to change the touch screen moreover they said this is not under warranty for Water symptoms and may charge more than Rs.2100.

Its almost 7 days but the mobile is not ready. Everytime they say, the spare touch screen is not available with them. I stay almost 17km from Service center, everytime i call i get negative response.

Can I get my mobile repaired in time? Can there be any ways to escalate this directly to higher management?

I would really like to hear back from you

Many Thanks,
    Sandeep Manohar.

Thumbs down Worst Service @ Samsung Mobile Service Center in Velachery, Chennai

I am facing an issue with a Samsung Mobile Service center in Velachery, Chennai.

I gave my Samsung Corby for servicing on 31st May and received a Job Sheet No : 3444. They asked me to come by next day to collect the mobile and informed the charge as 400Rs. When I went on 1st June, they made me wait for 1 hr 30 mts and said it is not ready and asked me to collect it next day. Same thing happened on 2nd June too.

They said mobile is not booting and they have to send it to head office to check what exactly the issue was, they took a week's time. I was told I would get a call once the mobile is ready to collect, but I dint get any calls from their end. I myself called them on 9th June to know the status, then they informed that mobile is ready to collect. But when I went there they said mobile is not ready and the issue is not with booting and it is with mother board, which will cost 2000Rs to repair.

I accepted for the same and gave them time till 14th June, when I went to collect, to my surprise they are searching for 1 hr and I am still waiting. Later they said they will find it and give on 15th, when I went yesterday they are saying that mobile is still with head office and the charge is not 2000Rs and it is only 1000Rs and they will deliver it by today 16th June. Instead they gave me a spare mobile.

This is ridiculous !! they are making me wait for more than an hour every time I go there, no status updates, not informing through phone call, making me walk to the center very often and return with negative result, wasting my time & energy and creating mental stress.

What is the point in going to Samsung Service Center instead going to some unauthorized service centers !!!

I want my phone back with proper working condition. Please help me getting my mobile ASAP.

Madhumathi K.

Default I have one Doubt

last week ,am purchase new mobile from samsung brand the name is samsung galaxy core, unfaurnatiotly we miss that purchase bill.....

if my moblie have any problem , i have go service serrvice centre , thay asked ph bill??????????plz clarify my doubt

plz, we sccared abouth miss my bill...

contact :9629890326