Thread: Reliance customer care executive complaint

Default Reliance customer care executive complaint

Click image for larger version.

Name:	Reliance-Mobile.jpg
Views:	2160
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	5689On inquiry the customer care executive told me that on recharging my mobile (no. 9352321142) with rs 550 lifetime jaadu pack i would be getting a tariff of re 1/min fr std calls n re .5/min for life time but after recharging with it i am being charged rs 1.2 and re .6 respectively kindly take appropriate measures to make the company rectify the fauxpass as the customer care executives are not helping me out

Thumbs down Bad service

Hi This is Pratik Moghe, resident of Dombivli. I was using Reliance Datacard CDMA USB Modem EC-121 for past 1/2yr. I started facing problems with my USB since past 3months. So I visited the Reliance outlet in Dombivli (west) to lodge the complaint. First of all the not even a single person from the gallery was able to identify the problem. Then I was being told to visit the service centre for rectifying the same. But they couldnt give me the proper address of the service centre. Instead they misleaded me to some place in kalyan which took me lot of pains to reach there since the address was not proper. After raeching there I was being bluntly told that we couldnt solve your problem. We were still patient enough to go back & visit the another outlet in Dombivli(W) called Bharti communications. Finally I was being told by them that they will get the USB replaced with new one at 2200/- retaining the same no.- 9322896512 within 2days & will be activated immediatly on spot. They took 2 weeks to finally get the card & then i made my bill payment that was due .They tried to activate the card but were not able too & was told that there is some network problem. They asked me to try the activation at home again & assured me it will activated. I am trying since 2 days to activate the card but failed. When I contacted Bharti communication to send a person at my house to resolve the problem they said that dont have any person with them. I am trying to call the customer care but I am getting continuosly engaged.
    Seriously the service of Reliance is so pathetic there is no word called care in their dictionary. The responce of the people in the gallery is very bad & they are not receptive to the customer complaints. This is the feedback Im getting with almost every reliance user. Reliance realy need to improve on the customer service part. I am using Tata datacard & the service that they are giving is fabulaous. There is not much difference in the working or speed of the Network. But what matters is that they should be available to the customer in the hour of need which Reliance has consistenly failed

chandra bhushan sharma Guest

Angry conversion of datacard connection into post paid

I have Purchased a Reliance data card as well as a new post paid connection No.9343811813 for internet access purpose in April 2007.I have used this service till April2008 and afterward I have given request to suspend my post paid connection. After approx. 01 year I required to use internet facility once again. I enquired to reliance customer care whether I can renew my old connection. They told my that my old connection is still alive and I can use it now also but I got the information that it is converted into prepaid without my information. I have enquired them about possibility to again convert it into post paid and same was confirmed by them through providing an application to the nearest Reliance World web outlet. When I went to the outlet, they told that it is not possible to convert it again to postpaid plan. I request them to provide me a new connection but that is also not possible as confirmed. Now in this situation neither I can use my data card with previous connection nor with new connection .I am involve in this to get the solution for it from last 1 week on daily basis. I am really fade up and feeling as cheated.

Chandra Bhushan Sharma
    Ph.9379603158

thejus Guest

Default complaint

This is Thejus from chenai.i given a complaint regarding for net work issue at last satureday the service request no is 106405244 till now the complait is not solved for that reason today (11/8/09 time 7.35pm}from my mobile 9543217413 i given call to relaince customer care after 8minits the call has picked one Mr.Raju from tamil department i told him to transfer this call to malayalam department he has transfered then Mr Sarath has picked. He asked me the issue i told him to see my previous interaction he replayed me i can't see without telling the issue.I told him i wont repeat so many times i given call for this same issue that time he is telling me your calling here for timepass. and we are not sanyasi like guessing and teling you. If am calling custemare care for time pass i wont wait first 8minit for conecting this call.Then i told him please transfer this call to your Senior or Team Leader he transfer the call to Mr. Prasant i asked him are you a Senior or Team Leader he replayed i am a customer relation executive so Mr. Sarath has transfered call to same rank person in that time he has cheeted me.Then Mr. Prasanth has transfered call to Team Leader Mr. Joseph I told him regarding my issue and this complaint how the agent is treated me for this case he told me i will take action and taken a complaint request.Request id is 106645193.Take the proper action for this case as soon as possible.I am really fade up and feeling as cheated.

Angry work florist

i had an outstanding bill of Rs. 277 only for post paid reliance no#, i told reliance prior to bill end date, that the payments wud be late, as i wanted to make payments thru online, & they sum issues with online website rcom.co.in, were finding what u need wud takes time,

& then had few issues with my own internet, & then i recvd a 2'nd call, & i told pyments wud be late, my reliance l.g. phone had sum issues, so i used divert calls technique to diver the all call to my other non-reliance cellphone, its been more than 3 months i was just paying for the bill without using my cellphone, i used to keep making payment thinking that i will buy another phone & transfer the no. to the other cellphone, but then 1 day ""
    sent a guy over to my residence to collect Rs.277only, even informing prior didnt do tha trick, i had personally called Relince told payments wud be late, but then they didnt forwarded my pending bill to next bill, nor de-activated my number, but they sent sum1 at my palce to colleect the payment of Rs.277 only.

this is not right, being such a loyal customer to reliance, 1 bill delay screwed everything up,

i have decided to QUIT RELIANCE FOREVER, make the ourstanding payment of Rs.23 only & end reliance.

i have also called reliance & told that i have informed that payment wud be late, as i want to make payments thru online banking, they dont even wat to do make payment online, they just redirectyed me, i had to re-register my cellphone by trying few f own things, & then make the payments, i faced lot of inconvinence, thou i made the payments, i want to lodge a complaint again reliance, i know i cant do much, or spend a lot of money to drag reliance to court, its a total waste of my time & money///

Gudbye Reliance

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Pls. provide us your complete address, so according to which we can provide you the contact details of Telecom Company's Executive for your area, who is dealing with such kinds of complaints.

vykuntam_pochiraju@yahoo Guest

Default complaint against unnecessry activations

This is to inform you i am holding Reliance Prepaid connection with the mobile no 93916 99401 from sister P.Rajya Lakshmi nearly more than 5 years back. In all these years i am
    using this mobile very econimically by recharging 550 jadu pack and 48 simply Reliance.
    I never had complaint with Reliance so for. But in this month they have deducted Rs,30/
    for caller Tunes and 47/-for oher activation for which i am not concerned. When i spoke to
    executive he is saying simply that i was activated.If you want we will remove the activations but amount will not credited back. How far it is correct.When i was not
    activated any of your Mails it was very injustice to do like that. Every time we are
    recharging with a purpose to talk to my relatives and spouse who are away from my place.
    If you deduct like this my plan was completely disturb being a common man.

I request you kindly credit back my amounts which you have deducted unnecessary in this
    first/second week of october-09.
    Thanks with regards
    P.VYKUNTAM

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. P.Vykuntam,

Pls. provide us your complete address according to which we can give you the address of Nodal officer of the Co.

sandesh dighe Guest

Default complaint

I want to block my number.
    i will provide the deatils on getting reply to my mail id sandesh.dighe@alcatel-lucent.com

On provision of name & adress, my no is not getting blocked. I am just not remembering my room no, which i was residing before 3 years.

Pls provide me the ticket no or complaint no to this complaint, then i will provide the deatils like name, no & adress.

Default reliance gsm

i had got a call that my phone does not have a imei no & my phone will be not in use after 7
    days.
    but i have got this
    Information on IMEI number-352982030178407
    my phone -96913606022
    name-jasbir
    singh
    my phone information is as follows
    Information on IMEI 352982030178407

Type Allocation Holder FXD
    Mobile Equipment Type FXD 3600
    GSM Implementation Phase 2/2+
    IMEI Validity Assessment >|<
    Very likely

Information on range assignment

Est. Date of Range Issuance Around Q1 2009
    Reporting Body British Approvals Board of Telecommunications (BABT)
    Primary Market Europe
    Legal Basis for Allocation EU R&TTE Directive

Information on number format

Full IMEI Presentation 352982-03-017840-7
    Reporting Body Identifier 35
    Type Allocation Code 35298203
    Serial Number 017840
    Check Digit 7

as usual no customer care number attends.i have mailed these details to reliance
    but the mail bounced back
    suggest what to do
    jasbir

bharti chhabra Guest

Default Mobile connection suspend without intimation

This Bharti Chhabra I am using reliance mobile from last 4 years my cell no is 9316255618 but they bar my mobile connection without any intimation on 29/10 /2009 Thursday by 10:30 pm.

When we call to customer care they told ur connection is suspended due to non submission of papers. 1st of all after 4 years they wake up & came to know that papers are not submitted before suspending my connection they never pass any MSG nor any call for submission of papers.

Without intimation my connection got suspended. after that on Friday by 10:30 am I submit my papers with reliance web world Patiala they assure that it will be activated within 7 hours but till now Iím waiting for my mobile connection activation.Im a business class person & due to non availability of mobile connection my business hamper day by day.

Intervene the matter because im suffering loss in my business on every day basis who will pay compensation.

arunkumar is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default reliance custmar care

mera no 9358918878 jo maine 30/10/09 ko liya tha. 2/11/09 ko mere mobile par 1 sms (dear subscriber, you have been successfully subscribed to mkr service at rs.30 for 30 days) ata hai aur mere mobile se rs. 30 kat jate hai. is service ke liye mene apni taraf se na to koi sms kiya aur na hi koi call ki. phir bhi mere mobile par ye service kar di gai jiski mujhe koi jarurat nahi hai. iske liye maine reliance custmar care par complain ki to mujhse ye keh diya ki ye service apne khud activate ki hai.

V B Chandratre Guest

Default subscription to Reliance MKR service without request

I got a message that I have subscribed to MKR service without request , they directly deducted Rs 30/- . As a govt official I feel that this is just cheating. what can be done now ? reliance is a big cheat . Lets see that they dont get free oil at 2$.

Default anyasari balance deduction

Dear Customer care,

Without activation any caller tune,Ringtone etc balance deduction on my mobile phone no.-9319508209
    Plz check and ensure this experience will not be repeate.

if It will be repeated from your side, i will disconnect the connection.

Manish

Tanu's Avatar
    Tanu is offline Senior Member

Post your complaint with your full contact details so that we can guide you accordingly.

Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:27 PM
  2. unable to reach any vodafon customer care executive
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 12:59 PM
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:07 PM
  4. harssement by vodofone Customer Care Executive
    By puneet94kumar in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 10:13 PM
  5. Complaint For customer care executive & Activate my no.
    By Ali raza in forum Mobile Services