Thread: Vodafone not sending PORT code

Default Vodafone not sending PORT code

Inspite of sending PORT <number> to 1900 many times, vodafone is not sending me the PORT code. I get a reply saying "Your number is allocated for internal purposes. Please call the customer care". When i contact the customer care, they say we will do it shortly. This is getting really irritating now.

My Number is : +919886282103

Naveen P.G

Default Happy to Help

My Number is : +919886282103

Naveen P.G
    Hi Naveen,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We kindly request you to regenerate the UPC code by sending PORT to 1900 after 8 hours. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

premanand.mj Guest

Default Not getting PORT Number

i have sent SMS PORT <number> to 1900 many times, vodafone is not sending me the PORT code. When i contact the customer care, they say we will do it shortly and some times they says i am valuable customer, using vodafone since from 8 years. This is getting really irritating now. i want it soon my PORT number please provide me

My Number is : +919886625608
    DOB : 07-04-1983
    Email Id: premanand.m.j@gmail.com

Premanand M J

Hello Premanand,

One of our executives will get in touch with you soon to address the matter.

Vodafone Customer Care

Deepika Srivastava Guest

Default Not able to Port number from Vodafone

I have been trying to send PORT <my number> to 1900 to get the UPC code, but i am not getting any reply back.. I have been reporting the same issue to customer care from past 4 days but everytime they say "Try after 24 hrs, you will definitely receive Madam. Due to technical issue, it is not working now". I am so much irritated calling these customer care people. Everytime i am routed to different people who have no case history and i have to babble my whole story over and over again with no results. It just that i do not want to change my number, else i would have surrendered it long back
    Please Help!!

Deepika

Default 10 days are over,more then 20 calls are made with 5 registered complaint but still no PORT code

I am suffering with Vodafone from past 3 months, they are deducting money even without downloading the games. I don't get Vodafone network in my office and i am trying to PORT to other network from last 10 days.I have send message to 1900 by typing PORT and my mobile number. I have sent this message more then 20 times but still no reply.
    Every time i speak to customer care and they say its a technical issue and the problem will be resolved in 24 hrs but nothing happens i haven't received any Code yet.Even i have visited Vodafone store - yelahanka and they said that they have send mail to the concern department and i will get the PORT code in 4 hours but still didnt get.

Mobile number - 9742274866
    Complaint number-

I dont remember all the agent name but few i will mention

Floor supervisor;Manjunath singh- Who promised that i will get the PORT Code in 4 hours on 14th MAY
    Agent-Gulzaar-Who promised that i will get the PORT Code in 1 hours on 18th MAY @ 9.30am
    Vodafone executive at yelahanka store- Ameen

My friends in who are using Vodafone are also suffering with the same problem.Kindly help me and guide me where and how i can get PORT code.

mail2kumarsantosh is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Mobile number - 9742274866
    Complaint number-
    I dont remember all the agent name but few i will mention
    Vodafone executive at yelahanka store- Ameen

Hello Santosh,

One of our executives will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care

Aviit Guest

Default Vodafone not sending PORT code

My Number is : +919804159875

Avijit Rakshit

sudhirnd Guest

Default Vadofone Tariff Change Without prior information

My Vadofone number +91-9986101757. Without my knowledge they changed the tariff plan.Earlier my call rates where 50 ps any mobile and 40 ps for rural and 150 free sms daily.I called customer executive, they say that plan doesn't exist now.But i asked how does this possibly happen, i am not the new customer to whom you say it doesn't exist now. I approached for migration to other similar pan. But no proper response from them.

Request for the clarification regarding the same.

Angry

u mother @@@@er vodafore but why u nt give us PORT code ass hollee

Hello Sir/Madam,

Kindly share your contact number at http://bit.ly/RGqh0l so that we can address your concern soon.

Vodafone Customer Care.

My Number is : +91916839373

S VIJAYAKUMAR

shahvikalp Guest

Default PORT code from LOOP Mobile

Inspite of sending PORT <number> to 1900 many times, Loop is not sending me the PORT code. I get a reply saying "Dear Subscriber, the shortcode you have entered is wrong". When i contact the customer care everytime they say try sending doing it again after one hour. This is getting really irritating now.

My Number is : +919821535935