This is a discussion on Vodafone i data plan within the Mobile Services forums, part of the Mobile category; From ankur sanwal 9909911581 to vodafone gujarat sir, i am using i-phone 3gs. I got i-data plan rental 200 rs. ...
i am using i-phone 3gs. I got i-data plan rental 200 rs. I got an host of issues with it.
1. Initially i was told that regular vodafone mobile connect(vmc) does not work with i phones, hence i have to use i data plan. I data plan with 200 rs rental gives me 100mb free. I planned my usage approx around 90-95 mb. When my first bill with i data plan came i was charged 511.4rs for vodafone mobile connect. Sir when vmc does not work with i phone for what you are charging. When inquired i was not given clear idea from customer care. Your nodal officer made it clear that with i data plan, vmc automatically gets activated and few services by default get transfered to vmc. As a customer i was not made clear about it. So pls waive of rs. 511.40 which have been charged in march month billing. Secondly if vmc works with i phones, pls provide us with rs. 299 plan for vmc, which gives me usage of 5 gb free.
2. Secondly recently i was on a trip to other states. My ineternet connection was working fine in gujarat and maharastra. As soon as i reached andhra pradesh on 18-04-2011, my internet connection stopped working. I went to chennai- tamilnadu, still internet connection was not working. I launched a complaint on 18th april with customer care guj. They followed up with as many as 8-10 calls with various settings, but internet connection was not up. When i came back to maharastra on 27th april 2011, suddenly internet connection started working, and also in gujarat. Sir in very strong words i say that without a fault of mine, i was denied service access for which i paid full rnetal. Hence i demand an waiver of rental for the period of 18/4/11 to 27/4/11, for which service was denied. Also waiver of calls made from your customer care to solve my problem for which you are charging roaming incoming. There was no fault of mine or of my mobile hence, pls clear all the charge which will be levied.
3. Also service is very irregular in my home circle, where some time excuse of network congestion, or system optimization or system upgrading is given. Sir if you are charging full rental, pls provide with full service. Do not give various excuses.
4. I should say that executives in customer care gprs department, know nothing about gprs, never ever they are able to solve my problem. For each and every problem i have to call up 4-5 times to customer care, without any solution.
5. Recently i deactivated my vmc and and vodafone live(vl). With this deactivation my internet service stopped. While actually it should be running on i-data plan. Your customer care executives(gprs) were having no idea about it.
I should thank mr. Rajit nair(junagadh) who not only had technically sound knowledge of my problem, understood my problem, and solved it in no time.
Sir please do not force me to complain to trai , social networking sites, consumer forums. Get some quick solution to your problems, inform me why i suffered and was harassed so badly. And get your gprs department some trained and knowledgeable guys who can solve customers problem. Never had so many problems with vodafone in such a short period. With number portability on, pls do not force us to be with airtel or idea.