Thread: IDEA cellular Limited-Port Out request

Ravi Hargunani Guest

Unhappy IDEA cellular Limited-Port Out request

This is regarding the port Out request, I send it to Idea.
    I sent a port out request on 3rd Feb., which was get rejected due to customer retaintaion .
    This should be resolved by 10th Feb. but when it wasnít resolved I talk to customer care they told me due to CUG plan they cant do port out. However this plan was changed by idea without my confirmation on the 5th Feb from Housefull to CUG( id didnít requested. I went to customer care outlet on 19 Feb, they told me that was not the reason, due to customer retention they havenít port out. I donít understand when customer want to port out why you trying to stop them. CC executive told me to submit 812 amount and then you will get port out. I submitted that . but till next week Sim was not deactivated I talked again then they told me you port out UPC is expired you have to resend the request. I again sent on 26 Feb. Still its not resolved I talked to customer care then they are saying you havenít your unbilled amount.
    I donít understand if Idea continue rejecting my request my unbilled amount again get raised. So port out will never happen, as per the customer care.
    I think whether customer port out happen or not will be taken care by some goverment company or by customer care instead of the private company from which we are porting out.
    Some one should take care this issue. As i dont want to loose this number, but I cant work with idea. every time my call is dropped so I am always paying more than what I am getting .

Angry airtel portout

please airtel portout and idea port in

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Hargunani View Post
    This is regarding the port Out request, I send it to Idea.
    This should be resolved by 10th Feb. but when it wasn’t resolved I talk to customer care they told me due to CUG plan they cant do port out. However this plan was changed by idea without my confirmation on the 5th Feb from Housefull to CUG( id didn’t requested. I went to customer care outlet on 19 Feb, they told me that was not the reason, due to customer retention they haven’t port out. I don’t understand when customer want to port out why you trying to stop them. CC executive told me to submit 812 amount and then you will get port out. I submitted that . but till next week Sim was not deactivated I talked again then they told me you port out UPC is expired you have to resend the request. I again sent on 26 Feb. Still its not resolved I talked to customer care then they are saying you haven’t your unbilled amount.
    I don’t understand if Idea continue rejecting my request my unbilled amount again get raised. So port out will never happen, as per the customer care.

Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

Ideacellular

SARATH BABU is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Sarath ongole

I am yuging idea cell but iam porting docomo cell we are no transfar in docomo

Quote Originally Posted by SARATH BABU View Post
    I am yuging idea cell but iam porting docomo cell we are no transfar in docomo

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply us your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC93690 in the subject.

prnvprkh is offline Junior Member

Default Idea no.port out

This is regarding the port Out request, I send it to Idea.
    I sent a port out request on 24th Sept., which was get rejected due to customer retaintaion .
    This should be resolved by 28th nov. but when it wasnít resolved I talk to customer care they told me due to CUG plan they cant do port out. I donít understand when customer want to port out why you trying to stop them. Is there any rule form govt. that if customer has cug no then he can not port out with this no to any other company.If yes then pls provide me writtern paragraph or any article where mentioned that customer has cug plan than no. can not be port out to other company.

If govt. says no then why not idea try to stop customer to change the company?

Quote Originally Posted by prnvprkh View Post
    This is regarding the port Out request, I send it to Idea.
    This should be resolved by 28th nov. but when it wasn’t resolved I talk to customer care they told me due to CUG plan they cant do port out. I don’t understand when customer want to port out why you trying to stop them. Is there any rule form govt. that if customer has cug no then he can not port out with this no to any other company.If yes then pls provide me writtern paragraph or any article where mentioned that customer has cug plan than no. can not be port out to other company.

If govt. says no then why not idea try to stop customer to change the company?

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply us your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC110786 in the subject.

vkalapati is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Port Out

I've placed my Port to Vodafone and its been 8 days. Vodafone people say they have received my request and Idea is yet to confirm my porting.Why are idea people holding my port ??

Quote Originally Posted by vkalapati View Post

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC249123 in the subject.

Default Port out from IDEA

i m Mitesh Patel. my mobile no is 9924197872.i m also trying to port out from idea. i ve three time tried but with any reason they reject my request. On my 1st request Idea told me my UPC is wrong. on 2nd time i got no reason 3rd time i tried with other company but again i be fail, now i apply for 4th time and waiting for procees. plz make easy way to port out. i m trying o port out from three month but i cant. plz help me.

i want to port out from idea ..but when i sent a sms to get portability no..there was no service reply..and the customer care officers totall diny it..
    I dnt help me..i cant port out from idea..i want to prot out from idea.

I dnt help me..i cant port out from idea..i want to prot out from idea.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no. and alternate contact number.

Idea Cellular!

We regret to inform you that port out request for your number has been rejected due to substantial mismatch in subscriber verification data. Thus we request you to kindly send again an SMS PORT<>Mobile Number to 1900 for initiate new UPC code and submit the new UPC with documents in respective service provider outlet for further course of action.

Idea Cellular!