Thread: Reliance GSM Prepaid Night Call pack Rs 69 stopped working without any notice.

Angry Reliance GSM Prepaid Night Call pack Rs 69 stopped working without any notice.

Name:  Reliance-Mobile.jpg
    I have activated night pack worth 69 rs on my prepaid number on Feb 8, 2011.
    But from 11th Feb 2011, there are charges deductions from my main balance. and Please note that:

1. I have activated this plan after completing 30 days of prevous same pack.
    2. I have talked on only 4-6 hours only after recharging the same.
    3. I have recharged only once, not twice.

I have visited Reliance web store at J.B Nagar twice- 11th and 13th Feb, but they are not able to see my call details. I have called on hotline number(*359) 4 times.
    And each time they told me some system error.
    However they confirmed that my Night Plan validity is till 10th of March 2011.

I have called several times to 198 but they are not able to find the details.

Reliance is too bad as per my experience with the following facts:
    1. Executive always give execuse that “System is down”.
    2. They process customer queries in very slow speed.
    3. There is no call back facility. Each time I need to visit webstores physically to call hotline number. I have paid hundreds of rupees as auto expenses.

I am planning to move this to next level.
    I have all the proofs, Please guide me If someone can help me quickly.

Jun 2010

I have activated night pack worth 69 rs on my prepaid number on Feb 8, 2011.

1. I have activated this plan after completing 30 days of prevous same pack.
    2. I have talked on only 4-6 hours only after recharging the same.
    3. I have recharged only once, not twice.

And each time they told me some system error.
    However they confirmed that my Night Plan validity is till 10th of March 2011.

I have called several times to 198 but they are not able to find the details.

Reliance is too bad as per my experience with the following facts:
    1. Executive always give execuse that “System is down”.
    2. They process customer queries in very slow speed.

I am planning to move this to next level.
    I have all the proofs, Please guide me If someone can help me quickly.

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com with all the details.

Post Night calling pack lapsed in only 12days

I have activated night pack worth 69 rs on my prepaid number 8905852464 on Feb 11, 2011.
    But from 13th Feb 2011, there are charges deductions from my main balance although it should be valid till 13th March (30 days validity)

I have tried to register complain on customer care many times but the say that system in dowm and they are unable to check the details and cant log complaint without checking.. Now this is height and all the time there system is down and they ask us to call again...

By now i hv tried many time and now want to move forward by loggin a complain, pls guide me the way forward

Default complaint against R-R night calling pack of 69.

sir
    my reliance gsm no. is 8144044437 and i have been using the STD night pack for over a year now. But this month when i got my phone recharged with Rs 69 on 15 th February, i was able to make free calls only for around three or four days. After that balance was being deducted from my main balance. When i called the customer care service, the reason that they gave was that i have crossed the upper limit of 5000 minutes. But it is quite simple to understand that one cannot talk for 83 hrs in just 3 days time.

looking forward for an early solution.!

Jun 2010

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

Default Unable to identify validity of 69rs pack

I always recharge with 69rs night pack but the problem is we can recharge the next 69rs night pack only after the validity gets over.If we recharge before that,then no new free minutes will be awarded,only validity gets extended.Once I faced such problem where I have recharged 69rs pack just a day before its validity got over and I ended up losing all the balance knowing that there is validity but there is no free min left.There is no provision of knowing the validity of the night pack plan.Also now the customer care only takes the complaints and if we try to call customer care to know our validity period...then it ll b charged at 50ps..this is much ridiculous as to know our validity..we need to pay some amount...So I request Reliance in addition to display balance,they show the validity of night pack or atleast at the time of recharge,please mention the validity of that pack so that it will be a proof for our next recharge.I hope this will be taken into consideration and appropriate steps will be taken.

Jun 2010

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was switched off. Please write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com for the assistance required.

Default 59 rs free night calling pack is not activated

I have recharged my mobile with 59rs night calling pack bt it is not working... thought the message has come that my account is recharged please help..................

Lightbulb Reliance GSM Prepaid Night Call pack Rs 69 stopped working without any notice.

Rel***** + @#$ is doing such funda for pretty long time !!

First of all their computer is always jammed !!! Due to huge customer with limited resource !!!

They automatically activae any sms subscription without prior permission !!!

Their computer dont pick which recharge for which !! Going un functional no benefit to customer !!

They dont provide transcation id number on recharge as other network like docomo does !!

All is not well with reliance !!! Somebody gona teach them lesson !!

Should drag them to court fraud for commerical fraud !! For the finacial losses to the customer !! By service laps !!

Should approach trai or dot !!

God bless this democratic country from big telecom lotters !!
    They steal hell lot of money for their laps and irregularity !!

If they practice such monkey steal act then they have no business in telecom market for torturing customer !!!

Wake up show ur anger which worth to express in the public !!

A.Dandona Guest

Exclamation Airte is cheat

Airtel(MP)
    has deducted my balance several times for the services that i have not opted for neither subscribed or even known about them.
    please,see to this,this is not a fair way to earn,its clear cheating.I have talked to airtel customer some months back when i got frustrated with them deducting my balance for some service,it was obvious that they repaid my money.And now it has started happening again.
    I have kindly thrown away airtel,and begun using reliance.its fairly better.

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Dandona ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 12 March . 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@airtel.in

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear A.Dandona ,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@airtel.in

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Unhappy Reliance GSM: night pack is activated still balance is deducted..:( (pathetic)

I hold GSM sim of yours at bangalore. My number is 7676087744.
    I have been using night pack (Rs 69) from many months.
    I have recharged my account with rs 69 on this 16th march 2011 still my balance is being deducted.

I called customer care several times. I have been registered with 2 complaints.
    But no one helping me

Today morning your customer care guy used abusive language with me....(dis is ridiculous)

My complaint number is 149961409.

If u cannot give me the service please tel me directly will discontinue the service and opt for some other service provider.

My scenario:
    My cycle of recharge for night pack is 15th of every month.
    This month i have recharged on 16th (one day after, after my cycle is completed)
    3 days i.e. 16th,17th, and 18th i had a talk in night. From 19th my balance is deducted and VAS service was activated automatically.
    I went to customer care, they took back the service and gave back my deducted amount of Rs 5.
    Still my night pack is not working .

Problems faced:
    1) continuous deduction of money
    2) no solution to problem
    3) No person from reliance (webworld person or customer care) ready to tell me what the problem is.
    4) today your customer care guy used abusive language when i tried him to tell first listen to me and then tell as he wasn't even interested in listening my problem.

The situation is worse and company took money stil dont want to do anything.
    If it is so, i need to shut down the number and raise an alarm at consumer forum for the problems.

Rishab Chaturvedi
    +918971524524
    +7676087744

Default Night pack of u.p relance to relaicne

Dear sir/Mam

Can you tell how many cost of reliance to reliance night pack of u. p . i hope you are help me. I waite for your reply

chandan kumar pandey

1. airtel night pack for gprs
    By sahilgoyal10 in forum Internet Services
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:41 AM
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 07:51 PM
  3. my prepaid no (7298690185),incoming call sevice is not working....
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 09:13 PM
  4. Reliance PrePaid Falsely Deducting Money For Miss Call Alerts and Ringtones not taken
    By esmail_merchant2006 in forum Mobile Billing Problem