Micromax Service Center
This is a discussion on Micromax Service Center within the Mobile Services forums, part of the Mobile category; I purchased Micromax Q 55 & Within 1 month there was a network problem in the mobile and also the ...
- 02-14-2011, 03:05 PM #1Mahesh Huddar Guest
Micromax Service Center
I purchased Micromax Q 55 & Within 1 month there was a network problem in the mobile and also the memory card slot wasnt working. I informed it to Micromax company and gave the mobile to them. Its been more than 2 months since i am asking them for my mobile. Everytime i called them for the status but they answerd that withine 2-3 days mobile get repaied. Its been 70 days since i have given the mobile to them and none of the problems are solved. I am asking for a replacement of my mobile which i am being denied of. What should i do. I am regreting to have purchased from a Micromax brand. PLEASE HELP. I got no knowledge about how to fight these people. I need justice.
- 10-24-2011, 02:09 PM #2Unregistered Guest
I have purchased Micromax mobile phone Model: GC275, within 2 months the CMDA network was not working properly and the battery was drained. We have reported to service center JM electronics RS puram, CBE, job card number: s020094-0811-134631 dated 12/08/2011, still now we diodnt get any update for this phone, when ever we call to this center their are telling it is in progress and we will be getting next week.
it is almost a three month now i am not using the phone. we need to what is mean by warranty. we need to raise a case for this.
- 12-02-2011, 06:29 PM #3wasim pasha Guest
my mobile wifi software is virus and my mobile calls are not going and maseges also pls how to deactivate a wifi....pls msg
- 04-28-2012, 09:39 PM #4aman singh 27 Guest
plese send me iemi no
dear sir i used the micromax ,i forget it's sl no please send me it's sl no ,it's imei no is ( 911101053955708 ). please send me it's sl no. THANK YOU FOR THIS .
- 07-31-2012, 10:21 AM #email@example.com Guest
My mobile suddenly not working plz contact on my number 7499555023 I ahve warranty for 1 yr.. now this time I have no other source for communicate with plsz notice my query and solved it..hurryup!!!!!!!!!!
- 08-31-2012, 11:01 AM #6bijender kaushik Guest
problem in track ball so should i replace or not ,so please give me the solution
dear sir i hv problem in track ball ball so should i replace or not ,so please give me the solution
- By Sanam in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 77Last Post: 05-15-2013, 03:30 PM
- By Pavan GS in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2012, 05:39 PM
- By Ajith V in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2012, 10:19 AM
- By sanjibban in forum MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:09 PM
- By sanjay.mishra.gla in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2010, 09:26 PM