Thread: BSNL Chat Message Services

sangeethasan Guest

Question BSNL Chat Message Services

I haven't subscribed any BSNl services. But I got message from 12630030 this number and it says you have subscribed for Chat messages like that. I have called BSNL customer care (9443124365) on 19/01/2011 4PM)and said about message and balance detected Rs30 from my balance. they have taken it as complaint and complaint number is tn1901111449. they told me wait for 24 hours it will be cancelled and money refunded. Today (20/01/2011 4PM) I have called them they said we are not responsible for this. See I haven't subscribed any services but BSNL people not even think of their customers. and the call I waited nearly 30 minutes. Please do the needful for me and get back my balance.

Post for phone call history

Hello sir my name is manoj trimbak Thakur this card holder name is trimbak mahadev thakur
    Address- Ravindranath tagore nagar Latur,Near Hanuman Temple
    I requests you for my last 60 Days phone call History.

nihar Guest

Default take a support

i have a problem in my existing SIM connection.It was deactivated and i want to activate that.

Amitava Pariari Guest

My Mobile no is 9433211618. Somehow it's sim is locked and want PUK . So Please send the PUK no on this mob no 9477403020. It is very urgent . Please reply as soon as possible.

KRISHNA PAL Guest

Default About sim block

with due to respect, I want to say that my mobile No. 9451201721 has been blocked. becouse when I am calling, I find emergency call only. so tell me what will I do.

Unhappy block my sim

my mobile has been theft.... could u pls block my num? 9444174708

i have some problem with my sim card.. most of them can cal me .. when they cal me unreachable msg was saying what wil i do

rosy.prava@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs up Puk of my sim

SIR,I lost my PUK code and my sim needs this number for functioning .I have called on custamer service for 3 days but no one answer me.SO please inform my PUK NO.My phone no.8763228430 and my sim no. 8991761066211452774.THANKS

Ab Samad Guest

Default Complaint delete

i want to delete my complaint. my complaint is pending 07 june 2013 to till date. no body can help me to delete my complain. My Complaint detailsComplaint Id: 1013879266 Complaint Date: 07-Jun-2013
    Complaint Type: Technical Status: Assigned to DE
    Reason for the Complaint: forget

My Contact Number: 01933-250076

Please delete my complaint

k MOHANAN Guest

Default simcard

My simcard is not working . What to do? I have many balance in my account

Nishit Agarwal Guest

Angry Validity

validity of 34 is not comming tell me another recharge for validity

ayesha Guest

I will recharge with 299akarsh plan but video call rate cutter 2rs 40p per min y not working akarsh plan

Rahim Uddin Guest

Default My Sim Lost, I Want to Block the no. now

Sir my cell phone has lost and I want to block the no. as soon as possible,customer care service are not receiving my call.
    Phone no. 9435821803

By Unregistered in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 11:32 PM
  2. BSNL Prepaid services
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM
  3. Sub :- Regarding services of BSNL (Kalyan)
    By Faisal Qasmi in forum Internet Services