Thread: Nokia customer care service

Default Nokia customer care service

Name:  NOKIA-CARE.jpg

Dear Sir/madam,

This mail is regarding the customer care service i have experienced at bangalore's nokia customer care service centre (#514/A, 80ft CMH Road, opp. ICICI bank, Next to nokia Store, Bangalore - 560038).
    Its a long mail i request you to be patient and read it carefully.

I have Nokia 5630 Express music, which was bought from UAE in Dec 2009. In Oct 2010, all of a sudden it stopped working, camera was not getting started, so i thought of restarting the phone, but once i switched off the phone, it buzzed to switch on. So i took it to Nokia customer care centre thinking its still under warranty.
    JOBSHEET No - 2490
    IMEI num - 359350021716473
    Oct 9, 2010 - Nokia care people told me that in nokia global warranty doesn't hold(which i don't understand as Nokia is a global brand, its devices are sold/used across the globe) .Ok i agreed. They said that display has to be changed which will cost me 1800Rs. I agreed to pay that also

Oct 15, 2010 - I collected the phone, ngage wasn't working, so they updated the software and it started working,. As display was changed they gave me a warranty of 2months.
    Please note that camera was working.

Oct 23, 2010 - My phone stopped working again, it buzzed to switch on. So i went back to nokia care, they said software has to be updated for which they need 3 days.
    Store's timings are 10AM to 7PM, so i can go to store only on weekends, therefore i went there after a week.

Oct 30,2010 - I went back to collect my phone, and checked some of the applications were not working. therefore, they updated the software again(which hardly took 10mins), still few applications were not working. So they updated the software 3 to 4 times (not sure why can't they upload the right software in first place) . Overall, i had to wait there for 3 to 4 hours before i got my phone back. Please note that Camera was working fine even now.

Dec 4, 2010 - Phone was working fine, but some lines appeared on display, so i had to go back to nokia customer care centre. There was problem with display and phone was still under 2months display warranty. We had to wait there for more than 2 hours for our turn(although the problem was known to store incharge, and she got it inspected too). After handing over the phone to customer care executive, she took almost 20mins to inspect the condition of phone, and then got a sheet mentioning there are some scratches on screen and i signed on that. And i was being told that they don't repair phones on sat, so i collect it on tues i.e. Dec 7, 2010.
    Because of my work constraints, i could go there only on Dec 11, 2010.

Dec 11, 2010 - I went to collect my phone, waited there for 2 hours, got my phone, but after checking it i found out that camera's isn't working. i brought it to their notice.
    They asked me to wait for another hour and said they will check. I waited, again they asked me to wait for another hour. I told them i will come back in evening trusting that i will get my phone back. When i went back there, phone was still not repaired. And Mr. Ram promised me that it will be delivered to your home on monday i.e. Dec 13,2010. He gave it to me in written.

But Phone wasn't delivered to my home. I went back there on Dec 17, 2010.

Dec 17,2010 - Phone wasn't repaired, and they said that my phone's camera's board is damaged, repairing which will cost me 75% of phone's cost i.e. Rs. 7500.
    I told them that when i gave the phone camera was working, so i need my phone with all the features working. Then they said ma'm we didn't check the phone properly when we took it. But their executive took 20mins to inspect the phone, how would i know which features is she checking and which not?

One of the executive , SUMITRA wasn't responding at all to us. May be getting new bakras are important to her.
    Then came Mr. RAM, we explained whole problem to him again politely, but even he didn't understand. Was SHOUTING on us, THROWING the jobsheet on our face and said you take the money you paid for display.
    I told him i paid Rs. 1800, and you have done a damage of Rs 7500. That is not equivalent. But he was being very RUDE.
    Does nokia hire such people for CUSTOMER SERVICE?

Then store incharge told us that she will speak to her manager and give us a call the next day, we believed her and left the store.
    For the next 2 weeks i wasn't in bangalore, so couldn't visit the store. and store incharge also didn't keep her promise and didn't call us up.

Jan 8, 2011 - I went back to the store to collect my phone. Store incharge said that she forgot to call me up.
    Then Mr. PUNEET came and told me that they have spoken to their manager and he has agreed to get the camera repaired. Hence, phone has been sent to headoffice and i can collect it on tues i.e. Jan 11,2011. I asked him to give it in return but he didn't agree for it.
    I told him i will come on Sat i.e. Jan 15, 2011 and asked him if store will remain open as it is holiday for some. He said - yes

Jan 14, 2011 - It was a holiday for me, so i went to collect my phone. Mr. PUNEET told me that their manager has asked not to repair the phone and refund the money back.
    CONFUSING, isn't it? last week he gave a different statement and this week different.
    Then he told us that he will speak to his manager and will surely call us in evening to let us know what is his decision.

We never got a call from him either, and went back to store on Jan 15, 2011 and found that store was closed.

Is this the kind of CUSTOMER SERVICE nokia promises?
    I have been to store so many times, but the store manager was never there. He never picks up the call.
    So is there a way to speak to him?

I SINCERELY REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION.
    i can't keep on visiting nokia store every week.
    I need my phone to be repaired, as it was damaged by nokia only.

Hoping to get a response from you.
    Best Regards
    Sonia Kataria

maheshpr2007@yahoo.com Guest

Unhappy Service

Dear Sir/madam,

This mail is regarding the customer care service i have experienced at bangalore's nokia customer care service centre (#135/2, 1st floor, Ghatte Plaza, 2nd Main, 11th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560003).

I have Nokia E5, which was bought in May 2011. In Oct 2011, all of a sudden it stopped working, and my mobile was not getting started. Then i took it to Nokia customer care centre as its under warranty period.
    JOBSHEET No - 303465550/111014/14

Oct 22, 2011 - Today when i called the Nokia care people they told me that the replacement battery is ready to collect .When i visited the store they gave me a battery with already the seal opened and when i asked for the warrenty for the battery given i was surprised to here there is no warrenty. Again when i question the lady could not give reply and asked her colegue and she said it will as per the date of purchase of the mobile.

I told please give me back the Service Job sheet and for which to she went back and ccame with a gentelman and conveyed that its a new battery and i replied the seal of the cover should have opened in front of me. I was surprised to hear from that genelman that since i have not given them a sealed battery we can't give you the same. After that when i asked for the warrenty for the given battery he asked me to bring the original Purchase invoice on which he'll seal with date and issue the battery.

Hence i came back taking the service Job Sheet hoping to get a new battery.

Is this the way nokia care gives people the CUSTOMER SERVICE?

Is this the kind of CUSTOMER SERVICE nokia promises?

I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION.

Looking forward to get a response from you.

Angry complain of my cell nokia e5

dear sir /madam.
    I have Nokia E5, which was bought in feb 2011. In Oct 2011, all of a sudden its camera stopped working, and my mobile was getting hanged. Then i took it to Nokia customer care centre as its under warranty period.
    JOBSHEET No - 539504867/111101/47

i m using nokia e 5 since 8months n i am facing some problems. suddenly my camera stoped working and it is getting hanged again n again. this is the second time i have given my cell phone for servicing first time there was a circuit problem n then after i could nt enter the security code.now i have given my cell for sevicing, the nokia care people are telling that theyll send it to company and it will come back in 10 day, and the service of nokia care is worst i have waited there for 2hr.i request my query to be solved fast.my name is yashica mistry and my email id is smitmistry@yahoo.com. and my contact number is 9724200697 .and alternative number is 9712748282.

Default Problem with display in newly purchased Nokia C2-O3

Sir/Madam,

Reg: Problem with display in Newly Purchased Nokia C2-03

I am one of your satisfied customer and using Nokia product since quiet long. Recently, I bought a Nokia C2-03 handset from Sanjay Shopping Centre Abu Lane Meerut Cantt on 15.10.2011 and found that a horizontal line mark is appearing in its display. I apprised the same to Nokia Dealer on 18.10.11 and requested him to replace it. The dealer informed me to visit Nokia Care and they will definitely sort it out. On the recommendation of Dealer, I made a visit to Nokia Care vide(Case id 11918475728) job sheet number 881433527/111020/26 dated 20.10.11, building no. 64 opposite Tanya Motors Meerut and informed by them that it will take a week to get its screen replaced.
    I need not to remind that Nokia is one of the leading Brand and has earned a goodwill to offer qualitative products and services.
    Being a proud Nokia customer, I will be highly thankful if you get it replaced with a brand new set. Hopeful of a positive response.

With Regards

Dhirendra Kumar Yadav
    (A satisfied Customer)
    Mob : 9415559713
    9808720145
    Email Id dhiru2008@yahoo.co.in

ihebig Guest

Default 2300

i need the security code of Nokia 2300 wit IMEI 35377003073076.

ksujit09@gmail.com Guest

Default nokia mobile complaint

Dear Sir/Mam

I have bought Nokia c203 aprox three month befor now its hanging and not displaying and supporting Video Like Mp4, Mpeg when i playing video its showing message, this device not support this format, please solve my problem

Sujit Kumar Singh
    GD13/B Pul Pehlad Pur New Delhi-44

utpalmanna is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

I'm very much happy with the services of Nokia Phones........but I think that there are still many problems regarding the phone, presently I'm using Nokia C5-03 and IMEI No. is: 357925047360257 which I have purchased in the last August'2011. I'm not getting the services of Adobe Reader LE 2.5 & Quick Office which are now installed in the same Nokia Model (Original Software). Even when I'm trying to download this software from your Nokia OVI Suite website, I'm being constantly shown that I will be charged Rs. 150 for each software download in my phone. So please suggest me what I can do. I'm eagerly waiting for reply.......

From:-

Utpal Manna
    Email ID : utpalmanna@gmail.com
    Ph: +91-9903823886

olakogrin@rocketmail.com Guest

Default Nokia mobile complian

Dear sir/ma 7/12/2011

my nokia phone,model no:2700 classic with serial no 357017040290440,which i bought on 08/09/2011 was stolen,on 4/12/2011 and i want you people to help me to burn the phone.because it contain some vital information about me.thank you. i will be glad to hear from you quick.

from ifeanyi patience
    email:olakogrin@yahoo.com
    phone no:08062551241.ABUJA.

vijitha.UG is offline Junior Member

Default lost my phone

hi im vijitha i lost my phone today any idea i can trace its nokia c101 and the IMEI no is 358257042189617 .
    please do help soon thank you

rupeshdanger@gmail.com Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vijitha.UG View Post
    please do help soon thank you
    hi i am rupesh dangar i have lost my nokia 2690 while going babara to amreli so i request to you that please help me in any way and tell me can i got that? and what about my secretdata like atm pin no and other password
    my phone detail are
    model no:nokia 2690 graphite
    imei : 355392046532778
    MY NO:9033104282

Aug 2011

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Nokia India Team.

vaibhav jadhav Guest

Default complain

i am vaibhav jadhav mere nokia x2-02 ko 1 week huwa hai mene parches kiya tab se display blinking ki problem hai or sim-1 not work hai to aap ke service centar vadodara me 10 din ka taim mang rahe hai jo posibal nai hai bcoz mera 1 no compny ne diya huwa hai or 1 no mera parsonal hai jo me band nahi rakh sakta so muje turant 1 day me cell ritun chahie so muje plz help kare.

vaibhav jadhav
    m:-9925286004

Aug 2011

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same.

Nokia India Team

Lightbulb Regarding Dust in My screen and camera

This is Thilak i have purchased Nokia -X6 last year .since 4 months there is problem in my cell that it is filling with dust particles inside my touch screen as well as inside the camera also. am unable to take pics also.before 2 months i gave my cell for servicing in nokia care center in B.T.M layout but it still the same.pls help me out whr to find a good solution to my cell or else is there any prob wit manufacturer .pls let me know.

Aug 2011

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

1. Contact Number
    2. Your Location
    3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India.

Last Post: 06-11-2013, 06:04 PM
  2. Being Cheated by Nokia Care Center/ Nokia Customer Care.
    By nirsharma in forum Mobile Handset