Thread: complaint for DND in bsnl prepaid mobile

sushil kumar chakravarty Guest

Default complaint for DND in bsnl prepaid mobile

Mob no 9437221227.REGD DND on 8 11 2010.ID 285153. still receiving unwanted sms which disturbing.Pl do needful

Default message from 56505

please stop this service

(1) on 7th September 2010 I activated DND service and my activation code is 941151492307 but this has not worked at all. I keep getting text messages everyday which is very disturbing.

(2) On 25th February 2011 I received a msg from telephone No. 512344030 saying "Cricket alert services activated. Charged Rs. 30/- for 30 days" I deactivated this service the next day but Rs. 30/- was not credited back in my account.

ID040511346086 Guest

Default unwanted calls are still comining even after registered in dnd

I got unique id no. 040511346086 still have been received message regarding cricket alert messages,please check.

Garima Rao Guest

Default stop all types of cricket type messages

I do not require any type of updates in any field pls stop them with immediate effect.

Default Bsnl Fails to start DND service

My Bsnl no. is 9530753100. I sent a message to 1909 in which i write START DND . But I recieved reply that its invalid keyword. I got irritated by unwanted calls....

Kali Charan Singh Guest

Default My mobile connection no.9411258049

My mobile is deducting Rs.20/- on MMS call and there is no deduction line no. there is only message "Your current balance is Rs....... and your last call is Rs.20/-" while I have not call to any one. this is unauthorised call, please help me to stop this deduction.

KaliCharan Singh
    Gajroula

Cool want to know about recharge in cellone bsnl network

i m using this services since past so many years. i want to know since past week i am getting a constant sms that "in the event of no usage for 180 days/recharge less than Rs.200"your number will be subject to discontination. I would like to know that i am having a validity till 26.9.2012 then is it still compulsory to recharge as i do always more than 1000 ka recharge at a time and usage is more than 200 p.m. kindly let me know as early as possible my mobile no. is 9423366618

SBSOHONI Guest

Default complaint--not activating DND , not responding on 1503 for 35 minutes!

My mobile number is 9420891695 and email: sbsohoni@gmail.com
    I have requested for DND ,on 26 june 2012 ; by sending message , UNSUB ALL to 155223
    I still receive unwanted messages, like chalisas, download photoes,etc, often. For chalisa Rs. 10 are charged just today!
    I do not want these chalisas and all that useless stuff.

I tried to talk on 1503., 2 marathi, 1 prepaid , 9 operater. I was holding the line for 35 minutes. (On 27 -06-12,yesterday,1520 to 1555 hrs. This may be checked.) There was no action/reply except music and music only.
    It means there are many many complaints to reply or there is no body to care at BSNL.
    May I request for a simple reply? and action on DND.
    s b sohoni.

R MOORTHY Guest

On 19 Oct I send SMS to activate DND 0 (START 0) Still I am receiving commercial promotional calls and SMS.

It is requested to stop all the unwanted calls and SMS.

My mo. No. 99163 06385 and my CPR URN is 1910121466764.

Post not able to get money when i recharge my mobile 9480240779 with top up 220 RS/-

My BSNL number 9480240779. validity is still 24-03-2013, if i recharge my account 220 rs, twice the amount is not add to my account. need help to recharge my number current Balance in my account is 0.0. i loose total 440 rs/- request to solve this problem.

Ramu.S

my number is 9440613322. i activated DND for my number about 3 months back.but it is not working what can i do?

On 13 mar 2013 I send SMS to activate DND 0 (START 0) Still I am receiving commercial promotional calls and SMS.

It is requested to stop all the unwanted calls and SMS.

My mo. No. 09428385922 and my docket no is C132004256.

registered Guest

Default dnd service deactive on mob 9415693139

Dnd service deact

ANNAJIRAO Guest

Default Dnd not activated on my mobile 94403 95869

i gave online complaint on 16-11-13. I received message on 17-11-13 at 6.40 am. My urn number is 1611131450726.but dnd is not activated.they are sending messages on chatting,eventhough i have not subscribed and deducting money from my prepaid balance.kindly take necessary action and activate dnd on my mobile +919440395869.

Tanking you

annaji rao.g

1. Complaint regarding BSNL prepaid Mobile 3G and worst customer support
    By ignatius.selvaraj in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 09-17-2014, 10:57 PM
  2. Unable to recharge my BSNL Prepaid mobile through Online.
    By Santosh_Das in forum Product And Services