Thread: Airtel Customer Care Complaint

palkesh Guest

Default Airtel Customer Care Complaint

Airtel is the worst service provider in India,without any activation of service from the customer side, they activate that service and charged for the same.To deactivate the service you have to call on their call center for which they charge 50ps per 3 min and after calling they don't deactivate that service and charge Rs10 for that service.This has happened with me for more than 4 to 5 times and they are not compensating for the charge levied on me for that service.I am fed up of this.

Dear palkesh ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 28 Nov. 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Airtel Customer Service Team

Dear palkesh ,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Airtel Customer Service Team

Krishan Pal Nehra Guest

Default Without permission activation of hello tunes

I have not activated my new hello tunes then why you have activated my hello tunes and why you will cut my rupees 10 for ten days and Rs 30 for a month why. If you have done it cancelled it. once it is not my desire then why are you activating it. I am contacting you on mobile but customer case not coning. my Mobile no is 9958628284.

ashu1931 is offline Junior Member

Default Airtel providing worst services

dear sir ,

my name is ashu sharma and my no. is 8800703700.
    i want to file a complaint against airtel.

my problem is that i am getting very slow(worst) internet speed in airtel from last 2 months , At starting i ignored it but after 1 month when speed get worst i tried to contact customer care then i realize that my customer care number is also blocked .

i am continously trying their customer care(all customer care no, tried) no. from last 1 month but all in vain. they are giving 2gb data for 1 month @98rs but speed is worst among all service provider from last one month that i can't even open google page properly sometimes.

Dear Ashu ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 5 Sep 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar

Dear Ashu sharma,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 5 Sep. 2011 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Dear Ashu sharma,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 5 Sep. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com

Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Thumbs down Airtel worrrrssssst service provider

Airtel is worst service provider...I have requested to shift my broadband and airtel landline on 06.10.2011 at same city (Indore) but at different location....they promised that it will be done in 3 working days.....today it is more than 11 days till date my phone line is dead.....

but best part is that i am calling customer care thrice a day and as per their record my problem is resolved and when i complaint they reopen and assure that it will be done by next day and again next day when i call them as per their records my problem is resolved and again i have to complaint....this is going on and on and on since last 11 days....neither their technician visit our place to rectify the problem neither customer care is bother to resolve this issue....

this is my worrrrrrrrrssssssssssssttttttt experience ever......i am really dissappointed.

Default 3g issue..

What the hell is going on???

AIRTEL IS THIS THE SERVICE YOU ARE PROVIDING IN KERALA?

OHH MY GODD!!!!! THIS IS THE HORRIBLE TIME I AM HAVING!!!!

for the last 6 days my connections are blocked and i cant call to the customer care. I have recharged with 3G data packs worth Rs. 201. I can't connect to internet. Where as i do have 500MB data and it is valid till 16th Nov 2011.

Note down my no : 9746282692

I am trying with another number. None of the customer care executive is bother to respond to my call. I am waiting for 30 mins long to get in touch with any customer care executive. Either no body is picking up the call or they are disconnecting the line after listening my problem.

I want this issue to be resolved. Else i am going to take severe action against AIRTEL.

Call me back on : 9567167224.

teju is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Airtel Sending Bills though Disconnetion is Accepted.

I was using Airtel Broadband connection since a year and requested for disconnection on Jun22.
    Even after repeated calls from the customer care luring to give different lucarative offers, i requested them to disconnect. So, i was basically expecting that i will not get bill post the settlement in june end.

I was getting bills for the past 3 months. When called, customer care doesnt respond, gives different kind of complaint numbers, say u will not get bill and i am ending up paying bills costing 500 since 4 months though i am not using their services.Even to contact any customer care executive, i need to wait half an hour on call. Lots of confusion is created when contacted. No one to settle or take responsibility.
    Few people say we need to return the equipment,few say its been deducted. No clear information is been provided.
    I want these bills money to be refunded as well as stop issuing such fake bills when its clear in the database that the connection does not exist.
    Below are the complaint numbers given to me after repeated calls.one executive provides the details and other denies.not sure why they are been employed if they dont know basics abt the information.
    Telephone number:42244087
    Complain numbers: 510519,81230,4194398.
    Account number: 14849585.
    Please take strict actions not to fool people and waste their time/energy.
    Contact number:8123025568/8123025567
    Please settle this matter ASAP.
    Thx
    Teju

Angry Airtel activates services without subscribing

Airtel is the worst service provider they always activates services without subscribing. On 20-10-2011 they deducted 15 rs from my mobile and after contacting customer care he said you have subscribed it and the money cannot be refunded this is not the first time they did something like this and also block your customer care calls after this this is really pissing me off .

My no-9661626603

Dear Customer (9746282692),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 Oct 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar

Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Default Not converted prepaid to postpaid.

This is vinod pal singh, the reason to submit a complaint against airtel because, migration from prepaid to postpaid was confirmed on Monday 17.10.2011 and the verification was confirmed on Tuesday 18.10.2011 by mid-day 1 30 PM. After all this it was confirmed to me that it will be activated on that particular day of verification.

But till now it has not been confirmed and i have been tolerating on this and i want to take it further to the court.

I am not happy with airtel services after coming to know all these things.

My contact number is - 9663325861

Agreed service provider is Paramount corporate network Ltd. seshadripuram, Bangalore-560020.

Executive confirming on this is Mr.shantraj- 9845051647

Vinod pal singh

Shankar Acharya is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Not happy with Airtel prepaid mobile service

Hi All,

I am writing to you to complaint about the service that I get from Airtel prepaid mobile service. I am not happy with the deductions that happen every time without my knowledge.

I have been facing below issues with your service :
    1. When I activate an internet pack, and browse Internet on my computer, I do get message that I have been charged 50 Rs or more to download games to mobile. I am literate person that knows what purchasing and downloading means. I chase up for your CC and get negative responses and at times they hungup the calls on me bluntly. This is insane to tell that supervisors are very rude to talk. As an effect i stopped browsing internet on Airtel. I got a new vodafone number and use it to browse internet.

2. At times I suddenly get message I am charged for something and the when I dial 121, the IVR drops the calls asking to dial *121# for offers. I understand you deactivate your customers option to dial the 121 to lodge a complaint.

3. Now that I activated 36 Rs sms offer pack, but I am still being charged Re.1 to send sms to airtel and other local numbers. I called thrice to CC but didnt get any response. First call was dropped while transferring to a supervisor. Second i was promised to resolve the issue in 15 mins. Third call, I was asked to call after 5 hrs as the servers are down.

Now as usual, my 121 dial option is disabled. I do not have any option other than writing it to you. Any ways I am switching to a different operator keeping the poor service from Airtel. I have been using this number since 2.7 yrs which I think is more i bared you.

Thank you for your poor services.

Shankar.
    Mob. # 8978967307(going to change anyways)

Last Post: 08-02-2014, 06:19 PM
  2. complaint about a customer care service- airtel
    By manjeet kumar in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:47 PM
  3. Complaint Airtel customer care executives
    By Unregistered in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 07:59 PM
  4. Complaint against airtel digital TV customer care
    By JK_Varshney in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 07:02 AM