Thread: complaint about a customer care service- airtel

manjeet kumar Guest

Default complaint about a customer care service- airtel

i had made a delay in payment of a bill as i was out of station . but on the day when i reached my home town they sent a group of people to beat me .and there infront of everyone they insulted me like a hell . and even they have broke my cabin and went caused severe loss to me. i placed this complaint to the airtel communications but they did not take any actions. instead from the past two to three weeks some lady use rto call me from the airtel customer care service and use to scold me with very bad and worst words as much as they can. and they even use the outgoing call of my number and use to scold them for my payment.. inspite if this i use to pay my bill in installment.but they had crossed their limt. i just kindly request you to take action against them. i have a proof to prove myself. i hope you will take action against it as soon as possible.the person who use to disturb me and scold me name is SURIYA and her contact number is 919944619786.;9500944927;
    please kindly contact me at 9600774713

Dear Manjeet ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 29 Oct. 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear manjeet kumar,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 29 Oct. 2010 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Dear Manjeet kumar ,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 29 Oct. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtelindia.com

Airtel Customer Service Team

Default Complaint against unauthorized money deduction

I inform you that my service provider Airtel Limited frudulently deducted Rs. 15 twice ilu of false registration charges. I am very upset and harrast by the customer care of Airtel. Please do something. I am a student and belong from a needy family. Therefore this is very uncomfortable to me.

Sheetal Mishra

Dear Sheetal ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 Dec 2010 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Sheetal Mishra,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 Dec. 2010, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@airtelindia.com

Meenakshi28 is offline Junior Member

Default Balance Deduction without any Infomation

My airtel mobile no. is 9634976778 and I have call customer care executive today at morning dated 7-09-2011. After cut the call I received a message in that you have been recharged with 30 rupees for hellotunes and 15 for chossing song whatever. I dint recharge this and I am strictly not intersted in this . This time I dont have any facility to recharge my phone and I lost 45 rps unnecessary. I want my money back till now because I need this. I hope you take action and refund my money as soon as possible.
    . Sincerly, Meenakshi Sharma.

Dear Meenakshi ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 7 Sep 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Meenakshi Sharma,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 07 Sep. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com

jkc1303@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default call disconnection related

Sir/mam , kal maine airtel customer care per 9179970712 se 3 times call kiya jisme mujhe 8827192589 per mobile office ki settings chahiye thi.
    lekin teeno baar mera call disconnect kiya gaya. Actually meri o/g band thi isliye main sms dwara settings prapt nhi kar pa raha tha.isliye maine customer care per call kiya tha jisme pehli baar mujhe bahut der tak line par rakha gaya aur uske baad call disconnect kar diya gaya.Dubara bhi koi solution nhi mila aur meri call tranfer bhi ki gai jahan turant hi disconnect bhi kar di gayi aur teesri baar bhi koi solution nhi mila. mujhe urgently Internet par kaam tha jiske baad main maine videocone ki sim se net chalu kar internet use kiya.

jkc1303@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Ab aap hi bataiye yadi aisi hi customer care service rahi to kaun airtel se juda rahega.[/QUOTE]

Dear Customer (9179970712 ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 1 Oct 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Customer (9179970712 ),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 01 Oct. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com

Default Customer care Service too much poor

Few of the Cutomer Care people not responding properly and disconnecting the call in between. No proper response to the customers.

1. Complaint Airtel customer care executives
    By Unregistered in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 07:59 PM
  2. Complaint against airtel digital TV customer care
    By JK_Varshney in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 07:02 AM
  3. Airtel - Worst Customer Care Service Provider
    By ajay_ganesh1988 in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:34 PM
  4. Worst Service by Airtel Customer Care
    By Aditya Pandey in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 11:59 PM